[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best scenes of TV Series.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: lyanna is best girl.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
lyanna is best girl.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Can we have a thread about clips of the best scenes in the tv series that you watch /tv/?

I believe GoT's best scene is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWKHkZD-euI

>inb4 series war
>inb4 mmuh /tv/ series is better than yours111

please nothing of that now you faggots
>>
What was that shit? Are you gay?
>>
>>68180929
it's the shit /tv/ should be talking about isntead of bane posting.
>>
>>68180757
brutal
>>
>>68180757
dont have a clip of it. but the part in the office when dwight starts a fire in the office because nobody listened to his fire safety presentation
>>
season 1 was so fucking good
>>
>>68181025
Today, smoking is going to save lives
>>
>>68180757
this wasn't in the book wasn't it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6GW03WsFgU

Best GoT scene. Prove me wrong
**you cant**
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQEdME1NtBg
>>
>>68180757
>clips

we talking mags, right?
>>
>>68180757
What was Season 1 so much better than the rest?
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 640x960
>>68180757
>genuine interesting television discussion thread under 10 posts

>GoT generals,Capeshit,Vidyashit and meme threads over 300 posts
>killmenow.rar
>>
>>68181025
that was some nice scene as well.

>>68181794
yes it wasn't.

>>68182073
this has some good atmosphere in it. but imo addy killed it when he said his line about the hole lyanna left in his heart which even the seven kingdom's couldn't fill.

>>68182130
woah holy shit I haven't watched this series yet but it seems intense.
>>
>>68182130
hinds always fucking delivers in all his performances. even in got he was fucking brilliant and it took like 3 seasons in order for jon to be on equal footing on him when their scenes are on.
>>
>>68182564

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8vwmdLFWmE

He really does.
>>
>>68182699
>>68182130
why did it have to be cancelled.
>>
>>68183018

I don't really know why it says everywhere that it's cancelled, because when Rome was coming out I remember everyone saying it would only have one season and then they extended it to two.

Either way, I'm not even sure what the third season would've been. Going from Caesar's crossing of the Rubicon up to Augustus' proclamation as Emperor makes perfect sense. After that you have virtually nothing to work with for quite a few decades, at which point most of the characters the show depended on would be dead.

I'm happy with it just the way it is. Other shows like Deadwood and Carnivale have suffered worse fates; their season finales don't wrap things up in any way and you're left feeling a total void. Rome wraps up perfectly imo.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.