[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Max Landis? I think he's right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 1447363462154.jpg (51 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
1447363462154.jpg
51 KB, 650x487
What do you guys think of Max Landis?

I think he's right on the money 90% of the time.
>>
I liked his Death of Superman video. That's pretty much the only thing I know him for, besides the family name.
>>
i think you redditors need to stop making threads for this literal homo
>>
fuck off max

go suck off mike
>>
>>68179341
i wish my dad was a murderer and i had the haircut of a faggot
>>
>>68179341
But how many people has he killed on set? If it's less than 3 he has some catching up to do.
>>
>>68179341
I'd suck his cock
>>
>>68179341
some good ideas but way too manic and unfocused to ever become a good creator of interesting stuff
>>
He's really hot.
>>
a perfect fit for the word "faggot"
>>
>>68179341
He's a cuck
>>
>>68179341
I like some of the the things he says, but nothing to lose you head over.
>>
>>68179341
Name one thing he is right about? How to suck a cock can not be one of them?
>>
>>68179634
english?
>>
>>68179341
I hate how he's actually brazen enough to think he was the first person to call Rey a Mary Sue. He acts as if he coined the term.
>>
>>68179799
Are you retarded? Let me speak your speed.

NAMe 11 ThaNg he IZZZZ RigH' About? Hw 2222 $Uck uh cOcKKK cayN Nwt B 1 O'' THem? Feel me senpai
>>
>>68179341
Go to bed Max, tour daddy is a killer
>>
>>68179341
He's right about that tobuscus guy being a substance abuser, quite shit at relationships and spiraling ball of JUST.
>>
His Superman comic is genuinely very good
>>
>>68179923
Did he say it before or after Phil defranco?
>>
>>68180092
He was one of the first people to come out after Keem made the video.
>>
>>68179341
I could probably respect him if his films weren`t constantly flopping. Now he just seems bitter whenever he criticises the industry and hypocritical when he criticises stories.
>>
>>68179341
Sometimes I agree with him but other times I don't. Nothing more than that.
But as a writer, he's quite literally a hack.
>>
>>68179341
hypocritical fraud
complains about edge when he's written some of the edgiest characters and moments in recent memory
>>
Usually people are closet faggots but it actually seems like Max pretends to be a faggot to fit with the LA SJW crowd
>>
>>68179341
>has one good video
>literally a sjw cuck the rest of the time
reddit pls go
>>
His Superman stuff is pretty good.
>>
>>68179578
Then maybe you would stop being a faggot
>>
Talented writer that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, wich only hurts his writing. Maturity, if he ever gets there, will do him some good.
>>
I can't believe Mr Right is out and no one cares, it must be pretty bad.
>>
based max is /tv/ irl but actually successful
>>
Just watched his pitch for a Death and Return of Superman comic and it was bretty gud. Kinda wish we would've gotten that as a movie instead of MoS/BvsS
>>
I love watching him in interviews and I'm subbed to his YT but good god his movies are all godawful.
>>
>>68179600
Nice dubs Max
>>
>>68182021

Nobody would ever call him 'based max' unless you were Max himself
>>
>>68179524
>>68179994
>>68181371
>>68182050
gotta be samefag
>>
>>68181478
This desu. He acts like a child sometimes which makes him look like a fool you can't take seriously even when he has something valid to say. People over 25 just shouldn't use twitter and reddit it's pathetic.
>>
>>68182396

His Superman stuff went kinda viral because, well, it's fucking Superman (and the Death and Return had some famous people in it, like Elijah Wood, which increased interest in it) so of course they're kinda well known even to people who don't know any of the movies Max has written or whatever
>>
>>68179341

What was his dad's name again?
>>
Max is....OUR guy
>>
>>68182667
John Landis, dipshit.
>>
File: max-landis.png (145 KB, 1252x600) Image search: [Google]
max-landis.png
145 KB, 1252x600
>>68179341
D R O P P E D
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.