[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Litterary nothing happens the movie Why are the story in chickflicks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: intern.jpg (107 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
intern.jpg
107 KB, 500x750
Litterary nothing happens the movie
Why are the story in chickflicks so meaningless and soul less?
>>
they're comfy movies
>>
>watching Anne hathaway movie for any reason other than pretending youre having a conversation with your waifu
>>
>>68172620
>Having Anne Hathaway as a waifu
pleb
>>
>>68172576
I liked it.
>>
DeNiro looks more and more like my Grandad every day.
>>
>>68172576
This was the last time I went to the movies with my friends without doing some research of what fuck are they dragging me to.
>>
>>68172786
I am italian and De Niro loos more and more like the drunken old farts playing briscola at the bar. I enjoy it.

>>68172613
That would be am understatement in my case
>>
>>68172576
>NOTHING HAPPENS

As a criticism, this annoys the shit out of me. Several things happen during the course of the film you utter moron pay attention next time you watch a movie
>>
>>68172786
Yeah a fuckign corpse
>>
This film annoyed me, the fact that he cheats on her and then she just forgives him wasnt satisfying
>>
>>68174058
Agree, guy was a total memer lol.
>>
>>68174058
Pissed me off too. She finds out he's cheating, there's an emotional scene, and then it's like she's forgotten the whole thing.
>>
>>68174058
Yeah, her husband was a scum. She works a lot, but never in the movie she's portrayed as an absentee, she loves her kid and clearly wants to fuck her husband.

It's kinda typical for a "mom" movie though, fucking old school values - oh you're making millions and stay a little late from time to time? It's okay that your stay-at-home husband cheats then
>>
You guys are missing the actual retiree baby boomer demographic.

Everyone over 45 loved this movie, we watched it on a slow day at work and it was extremely painful.
>>
When is Anne gonna play a bad girl slut again?
>>
Quit beating around the bush and just tell me the only important thing I want to know :

Does he fug her?
>>
>>68175423
What a forward young man you are. My goodness.
>>
I love hathaway but this was a terrible movie
>>
>>68175423
Seconding this. Is this just boomer bait

>Haha yeah I can still pull and fuck girls like Anne Hathaway in my 60s!
>>
This movie was cute. Cute!
>>
This is not a chick flick.
>>
>>68175696
>>68175423
No. it's nothing like that, there's never even a hint, he's in a total grandpa mode this whole movie
>>
>>68175670
It was pretty comfy desu
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.