[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Mummy (2017)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: The_Mummy_Tom_Cruise.png (931 KB, 1123x631) Image search: [Google]
The_Mummy_Tom_Cruise.png
931 KB, 1123x631
Considering the original 1932 film story is about a Mummy who is stalking a women who he believes is the reincarnation of his lover (as the 1999 also had), do you think this new reboot with Cruise will do a similar thing but instead considering that the Mummy is played by Sofia Boutella (so a female), will they then make it out that Sofia's Mummy believes that Cruise is her reincarnated husband?

Would sure be very interesting. I wonder if Sofia's Mummy will immediately be violent then to Cruise; or if there will be a type of seduction on him which he resists.
>>
No.

She's actually his mother.
>>
>>68172075
where did you hear that?
>>
>Tom Cruise playing a nigger
>>
>tom cruise

Fuck this
>>
File: 9652426860788.jpg (47 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
9652426860788.jpg
47 KB, 960x536
>>
>>68172105

From your mother you dense fuck.
>>
>>68172126
>implying you can bruise the Cruise
>>
>>68172147
so is it true or not? stop speaking in riddles
>>
>>68172136
best special effects of the 90's
>>
>>68172126
>Hating the best actor ever
>>
>>68172162

Mummy

Mummy

Mummy
>>
>>68172028
It will never hold the same weight as the Brendan Fraiser Mummy
>>
>>68172183
THIS. Cruise should be held in the top 5 best actors of all time
>>
>>68172195
wtf you say this women plays cruise's mother in the movie and i am trying to ask where u read that
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.