[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10 cloverfield lane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>working nightshift
>watch a character I hate with every inch of my being, kill a navy seal who was only trying to protect her the entire movie, blow up a "Martian" ship (who are supposed to be much more advanced than humans) with a piece of paper she lit on fire
>"ahh paper on fire, our only weakness!! "
>just finish this movie
>"wow this movie is fucking trash, I wonder what sort of reviews it got
>89% rotten tomatoes
>7.7/10 imdb

What the actual fuck. Tell me this is a joke. Did you guys actually like this movie?
>>
But he was a rapist and murderer OP
>>
>>68169222
How was he a rapist senpai? And I know about the murderer part which was pretty fucked, but think about the alternative. It's either get killed by going outside and breathing the air, or deal with this guy who could possibly be a murderer.
>>
>>68169304
That feel when f@m is turned into senpai on this board
>>
>>68169322
cant even say that ur shakin ur head to be honest family

baka desu senpai
>>
>>68169869
Days are only getting tougher family, only one hour left and I can go home and sleep
>>
>>68169304
>It's either get killed by going outside and breathing the air, or deal with this guy who could possibly be a murderer.
More like deal with the guy who is almost certainly a murderer or walk out and breath air poisoned by ayyyy lmaos (according to said murderer and his redneck buddy, that is)
>>
>>68170063
>breath air poisoned by ayyyy lmaos (according to said murderer and his redneck buddy, that is)

So we're just going to forget that woman bashing her head against the door with the fucked up face happened right?

And desu I would rather stick with the gravy seal regardless. He seemed like he had his shit in order

Also:
>trusting a HAND SEWN rad suit
>>
>>68169222
THERE'S NO PROOF OF THAT! Except for the murder, but he had to do that to make it easier to rape that girl. He was a GOOD man. A GOOD MAN!
>>
>>68170169
Plus, if they were rationing their food wisely, he would probably only be morbidly obese for a few more years. By 2020 he might be downright fuckable.
>>
>>68170536
Smh senpai

>>68170579
Id fuck him right now desu, no need to lose weight
>>
That ending was shit. The rest of the movie was good though, maybe that's also because I have a soft spot for most movies that have a claustrophobic narrative.
>>
>>68168948
i actually started laughin hysterically at the end.
>>
>>68170929
Yeah I agree the movie itself was pretty cool, I liked when they were like a little family living underground trying to live out a nuclear winter. I don't think the ending could have been any worse if they tried.

Also
>preparing for a sequel
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA
>>
>>68170984
Look at>>68170986
My opinion on the end
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.