[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DCWTV This shit worth watching? I've only seen bits of se
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
DCWTV This shit worth watching? I've only seen bits of se 01 of The Flash and it just looks super cheesy plus not a fan of CW since most of their shows are geared towards teen girls. I liked Gotham but dropped it after the so called "Joker" showed up.

Thinking about picking up Arrow and Flash because of Suicide Squad being in it and their version of Deadshot isn't Will Smith.

Should I bother or just stick with capeshit films instead? Also more interested now because Kevin Smith directed an ep and since his best buddy Ben is now Batman in the cinema universe.

(Also is CW ever going to do a Batman show?)
>>
>Kevin Smith directed an ep

Holy shit he's actually directing one of the upcoming episodes
>>
>>68167139
I liked Gotham, dropped it.
Like Arrow simply because I love the Green arrow, dropped it after he died and they brought him back to life with
>MUH MAGICAL JAPANESE HERB
Couldn't go back after that

Flash is just ridiculously corny with a betabitch MC so I never started that past the first maybe 5-6 episodes

Only one I'd say worth watching is maybe Gotham because the setting is dark and there's a bit of politics involved.
>>
It has its moments. The main big bad is the best part imo which gives it good rewatch value.

MC is an excellent actor but the worst partof the show, but I guess you have to nerf him since he's one of the most OP comic characters. All in all, binge/10, but not reinventing any kino wheels.
>>
>>68167201
It will be very distracting hearing someone crying in the background the whole episode.
>>
flash is the best capeshit on television
>>
>>68167139

The first couple seasons of Arrow were okay, but I really liked the first season of the Flash. Though it can be corny, it does build to some great character moments. I agree with the poster above that the season's main villain, the Reverse Flash is pretty interesting. He's up there with some of the better villains from major comic book films, at least in my opinion. The villain from season two though just isn't doing as much for me.
>>
If you want to watch Arrow or The Flash or Legends of Tomorrow, you have to watch them all at minimum. For maximum comprehension and appreciation of the story, you also have to watch Constantine and Supergirl.
>>
File: GOTTA GO FAST.webm (260 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GOTTA GO FAST.webm
260 KB, 1920x1080
>>68167139
OH YEAH
>>
>>68169272
That looks great!
>>
>>68167139
Flash is pretty great, but it spends quite a bit of time on relationships in the beginning. I thought season 1 was fantastic by the end of it, and season 2 is even better.
>>
Dont watch arrow any further than seasons 1 and 2
Trust me on this anon, dont watch s3 and 4, it becomes so bad you wouldn't believe it
>>
>>68168303
Does Thawne show up in S2? Zoom seems pretty generic and boring imo.
>>
arrow was great until he decided not to kill people anymore
>>
>>68170005
Which season did he die and then magically come back to life again
>>
>>68167139
Just keep watching the flash it's pretty good. It gets a lot better towards the end of the season desu
>>
>>68170091
Halfway through season 3. What pisses me off about it is they didn't even use that pool thing, it was just some bullshit herb thing from an old friend
>>
>>68170044
a few times

and they're all good
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.