[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"HEY DIABLO, HEHE, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DRINK?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: diablo.png (301 KB, 723x355) Image search: [Google]
diablo.png
301 KB, 723x355
>"HEY DIABLO, HEHE, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DRINK?"
>"I WOULD LIKE SOME WATER PLEASE"
>"HAHA THAT IS A GOOD CHOICE INDEED BECAUSE YOU CAN SHOOT FIRE AND WATER IS WHAT COOLS YOU DOWN, BECAUSE IN MOST SITUATIONS WATER IS WHAT PUTS OUT FIRE, HEHE, HAHA."

Haha, I can't wait to enjoy this movie and have myself a hearty chuckle at all the brilliant quips within it. So glad that DC is here to bring upon us a new age of quips and get us faithful fans caught in an extended giggle for about two hours of our lives in the theater, maybe more if we go to see it more than once, haha. Good one DC,I can't wait for them to immediately cut to the scene of him shooting fire in the movie right after he said that line just like they did in the trailer, to draw out the joke in case some Marvel fans at the theater weren't able to get the hilarious quip haha. I can't wait to drink up some Marvelfag's tears. Haha, get it? Because tears are usually liquid, similar to water, and I'm saying that I want to drink liquid similar to water, which is related to the topic at hand about juxtaposition on a character that shoots fire ordering a glass of water at a bar and harley quinn has two tits.
>>
you're gay
>>
Wew lad, did you know how fast you were meeming?
>>
Hol' up...
>>
>>68161137
Calling it now, Diablo is gonna have a heroic death. Him and Boomerang will be the only likeable characters.
>>
File: 1440875877040.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
1440875877040.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>68161137
>comics is serious business
>>
>>68161357
>MARVELQUIPS LOL XD
>LOL WHY SO SERIOUS ITS A COMIC MOVIE LOL

KEK
>>
Calling it
Joker > Captain Shitposter > Will Shot > Croc > Katana >>>>who cares
>>
>>68161517
>WillShot
>not trash

They just took deadshot and made him a nigger ghetto. They literally ruined his entire character.
>>
>>68161137
the way it was edited makes me think that the conversation was out of order

like when Harley Quinn said "good idea" I think she was responding to someone suggesting they have a drink, not to the guy's order for water.

But maybe I'm wrong and that really is the stupid joke that's in the film.
>>
>>68161137
How autistic do you have to be to type all this drivel out?
>>
File: 1459663363852.jpg (617 KB, 1109x598) Image search: [Google]
1459663363852.jpg
617 KB, 1109x598
>>68161137
I was really gutted that shit was in there. It was lame. I'm sure they featured it in the trailer after Marvelcucks complained about the grittyness of BvS.

Margot doesn't work for me. Smith hasn't worked for me for 10 years. I'm actually excited for Jai Courtenany. Never thought I'd say that
>>
Him ordering water is just a comedic scene because of the irony involved.

Harley Quinn adding, "Honey, that's a good choice," is the quip.

I hope that one day /tv/ shitposters will understand the difference and move past using "quip" as a catch-all non-criticism of movies they don't like. Maybe these shitposters will learn how to actually articulate their thoughts on why they dislike a movie instead of using completely ambiguous and empty words, that are still infused with pejorative connotations, like "quip" and "cringe."
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 476x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 476x356
>>68161137
>comic books are serious business
>I'm autistic and can't handle people in the theater laughing because I'm so much smarter than them! Stupid Normies!

fucking lmao
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.