[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARE YOU HYPED FOR AZRAEL APPEARING IN THE LAST GOTHAM EPISODE??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
ARE YOU HYPED FOR AZRAEL APPEARING IN THE LAST GOTHAM EPISODE??
>>
Nope
>>
>>68157852
what's the point on making all of batman's villains much older than him? I mean, when he actually becomes batman these guys are gonna be like 20 years older than him, they shouldn't be that much of a threat to the world's greatest detective
>>
File: Azrael.jpg (90 KB, 535x394) Image search: [Google]
Azrael.jpg
90 KB, 535x394
huh?
>>
>>68157852
>THE LAST GOTHAM EPISODE?
Promise?
>>
>>68158817
it'll be dc universe #175647

the one where all of batman's enemies are geezers
>>
>>68158817
Men are in their prime in their 40s
>>
>>68158817
The entire premise of Gotham is weapons grade stupid.

>People love Batman right?
>Right.
>Well, get this, we're going to make a new Batman TV show...
>AWESOME!
>That by it's nature can never ever ever involve Batman.
>oh
>>
Who the f is azrael
>>
>>68159846
What the F is Gotham?
>>
>>68157852
This show is still on the air? You gotta be fucking kidding me. I live in NYC, where they used to shoot the damn thing, and there has been so much as a taxi ad for it in over a year.
>>
>>68159812
Could been worse, before they green lit Smallville CW wanted to do a tween drama about Bruce Wayne in High School.
>>
why do they keep adapting these shitty 90s characters
>>
>>68159812
Wouldn't have been that stupid had they restrained themselves, focused on either Bruce or Gordon (not both) and only factored in villains that are obviously older than Bruce when he's active as The Batman and personage that could have fitted into their backstory. Furthermore, regulars Bruce meets at that age should have been limited to only a choice few. Him and Harvey Dent being childhood pals makes sense. Him and Selena Kyle at that age however does not.

Squandered premise, should have been Smallville: Gotham or Gotham Central, not both/neither.
>>
File: Azrael(1).jpg (796 KB, 994x1526) Image search: [Google]
Azrael(1).jpg
796 KB, 994x1526
>>68160232
To be fair, Azrael is a cool character.
Problem is the era he was conceived in and not necessarily the concept.
Early to mid 90s were a bitch to capcomics.
>>
>tfw Azrael is from The Order of St. Dumas
>The Order of St. Dumas
>St. Dumas
>Dumas

He is literally a dumbass
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.