[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Magicians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 23
File: The Magicians Olivia10.jpg (322 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia10.jpg
322 KB, 1920x1080
Season Finale's here!

Live Thread.
>>
QUENTIN WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON THE TITTY MONSTER
>>
i just want a motorboat is that so much to ask
>>
File: 1459289131616.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459289131616.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
I legit keked
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia35.png (1 MB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia35.png
1 MB, 1400x788
>>68157140
Cause he's secretly a lover of small titties
>>
/waitingfortorrent/
>>
>>68157902
same
>>
>>68157838
Only woman he has ever truly loved is julia
>>
So I was right that Julia's memory got fucked with.

FOXED.

Don't like this Leo Blade thing though, seems like having it is gonna prevent Alice from niffening, unless it burns her while she uses it to kill the Beast, but then that wouldn't make her a niffen, so I dunno
>>
>>68157103
can they make my cock disappear between their legs
>>
>watching scishit shows
>>
i bet there's a spell out there that turns your fingers into penises
>>
>>68158218
Essence of ember. Om my lord
>>
>>68158215
>implying Syfy doesn't occasionally make good shows
>>
Calling it now, Fen works for the Beast and Julia's memory was tampered with by Marina
>>
File: eliot.jpg (89 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
eliot.jpg
89 KB, 1200x675
w-wait, so it did not end on 12th?

Quentin is the biggest cuck in magic world.

Alice just turned from shy virgin into turbo slut with gang bang perspectives.

Penny, greates skill in magic world, aesthetics, height, muscles and whine like a sissy.

Elliot, the most based gay in cinematography but in last epissode acted like emo
>>
>>68158604
>w-wait, so it did not end on 12th?

No
>>
Wellspring?

what the fuck? What happened in the books was way better and perfectly fine, more tragic even. What the hell is the point of bringing in some wellspring stronger than ember and umber and source of all magic shit?
>>
>quentin trying to get out of having to guzzle a jar of magic jizz
>>
>>68158726
Why umber and ember did not stop degenerate molester[/code]
>>
>>68158922
They made alice drink the jizz

First she fucked pajeet and cucked Quentin, now she's drinking goat semen.

/pol/ was right
>>
>>68159167
I think beast is Julia now.
>>
wow they actually did it
>>
Wow they got suckered Hard.
>>
>>68159211
They already said it's Martin. And we already know it's an english dude who's cast as Martin, so it can't be her.

But I am guessing that someone's gonna drink from the wellspring to try and take down the Beast
>>
>>68159255
Not what I meant
>>
What a bitch
>>
>>68159340
Oh like Reynard was possessing her or something?
>>
>>68159238
They can't stop making these characters worse. Now Julia is making deals with the beast.
>>
rip in pee, magicians
>>
>>68159492
Got that God jizz
>>
BIG
>>
>>68159484
It's a big change from the books, but I like it.

Beast continues to live, they don't kill him early or quick as fuck like they did in the books ans like I thought they would during the finale, Alice lives and hopefully gets with Quentin again after they actually patch things up (more tits scenes next year), Penny still loses his hands (that's what you get for breaking bro code)
>>
>>68159566
FAT
>>
>>68159588
Fuck that whore. Alice needs to burn.
>>
>>68159608
TITS
>>
BIG
>>
>>68159688
FAT
>>
>>68159634
I hoped she would.

she did in the books when she turned into a niffin to save Cuckwater

But I'll take bleeding out and drinking that cum for no reason.

At least it's a better explanation for why she's so powerful in the books
>>
>>68159588
Alice ain't looking too alive there
>>
>>68159715
BEWBS
>>
>>68159764
did julia just get raped and impregnated
>>
>>68159735
She was bleeding out and there's a wellspring Quentin can drink from to get power enough to save them, plus Chatwin's torrent to heal them up too that quentin can transport them to when he drinks from the spring.

Drinking from it one time can't hurt too much
>>
>>68159795
BIG
>>
>>68159833
FOX
>>
>>68159833
FAT
>>
>>68159864
JUGS
>>
>>68159731
I wanted pajeets hands bitten off. Fuck just cutting them off. Seriously stretching this out is just bad. It makes them all more incompetent. Getting a weapon to kill a God is much better than ruining a character even more. Fuck me.
>>
>>68159833
FAX
>>
>>68159864
>>68159868
MESS
>>
>>68159889

COCK
>>
>>68159799
This season is supernatural season six all over again. Anything sera gamble touches. Fuck.
>>
Who is best girl? And why is it Eliot?
>>
>>68159918
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>>
>>68159881
Yeah, the fact none of them even tried to fire off any battle magic after learning some made it all a waste.

But I do like the fact the writers made it make sense really. They're first years except Eliot and Margo and even they're not that impressive, they don't know shit and they're up against a dude capable of killing a god and trapping another. They can't just gank the guy with a fancy blade an be done with it, this ain't Supernatural, so they're incompetence makes sense. They'll try better next season
>>
I SAID BIG
>>
They're bringing jizz.

They're rapists.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK SYFY? I haven't seen the last 4 minutes cause their live channel shit the fucking bed! Anybody got it?
>>
>>68160025
PHAT
>>
>>68159939
I liked all the episodes execpt this one to be honest.

I liked the last 5 minutes where they're with Martin. But everything before that is a fucking mess, just jumping around from scene to scene trying to get this and that like they're checking a checklist.

>>68160025
RAM
>>
>>68160111
JUBBLIES
>>
>>68160024
No it doesn't because they're five years older than their post graduate confrontation. Capacity is linked to pain. They're 26 and 27. Instead of 21 and 22. Even without training they should have even more capacity.
>>
>>68160170
Or I guess a better way to say is they're disconnects because they're so much older looking compared to book. By this age Quentin already became a God.
>>
WE DIDN'T START THE FIREEE
>>
>>68160170
They're not 26 nd 27, they're like 23 at most.

they're in a graduate program, both picked right out of college like Quentin was if the globe thing is to be considered. Quentin's like 22 or 23 and none of them got much magic training until they got into Brakebills except Alice. So they have at best like 2 years of magic under the belts.

Up against a guy with 70+ years of it loaded on wellspring magic
>>
>tfw you will never explore the multiverse as a niffin
>>
>>68160292
None of those people look like they're 23
>>
>>68160326
>tfw you will never die fucking a big tittied niffin

>>68160336
Well they're supposed to be, so whatever.
>>
Julia is an actual semen demon
>>
>>68160561
And so is Alice.

She did it, she actually did it, the absolute madwoman.

And fucking quentin's a tricky son of a bitch, getting his ex to drink ram jizz, the ultimate revenge
>>
is season 2 going past where the books left off?
>>
>>68160655
no
>>
File: The Magicians exam.png (426 KB, 768x544) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians exam.png
426 KB, 768x544
I mean, would you guys drink Ember's juice?
>>
>>68160655
It's no where near the end and in reality leaving him alive extended it even more.
>>
>>68160791
No. Quentin spends a lot of time training and healing and gains ton of power through just practice and knowledge. I'd rather that then get my soul stolen or eating a fat weak God's spunk. Though Alice being a literal cum guzzling whore is at least fitting in this show.
>>
>>68160959
Than - then
>>
>>68160959
Why not both familia?

Drink the jizz to get a permanent boost in power, then train and gains tons of additoonal power through practice and knowledge, and refine your skills
>>
>>68161287
I doubt it's permanent
>>
>literally semen

holy fuck
>>
>>68161403
It definitely isn't. It will be like the coins. One time use.
>>
>>68161403
It was in the books, but yeah, I guess the show might not make it permanent so Alice isn't too OP
>>
>>68161771
There is a big difference between turning into a niffin and chugging God jizz
>>
WTF

This is not the way it's supposed to end, it's so different from the books wtf
>>
>>68161519
Not that anon but you sure it's not one time use?

Cause Julia was still a Master Magician this long after her rape thing, sure the circumstances are different between her and Alice just drinking the stuff, but not like she made a deal with Reynard for power anyway.

It even kinda happened like it did in the books where Reynard shooting off into her infused her with magic even though the only deal in the books was to let Asmodeus go. So I assumed god jizz just naturally gives you a permanent boost.

>>68162099
I was comparing it to how julia got her powers.

You can read the above paragraph for why I compared them.
>>
>>68162171
I know, and I like it.

Martin's too based and important inshow to get killed off easily or quickly like he did in the books or like it almost seemed he was going to be in this episode. And Julia getting involved in hunting Reynard is gonna fix the bullshit in the third book where Reynard gets hunted down and killed completely offpage.

Alice being that OP in the books to stand toe to toe with Martin was bullshit of the highest order, so glad that part didn't happen
>>
>>68162186
*it's one time use?
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia40.jpg (117 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia40.jpg
117 KB, 667x1000
At least we'll get more Alice next season.
>>
>>68162702

BIG
>>
>>68163057
AMERICAN
>>
If Reynard raped Julia, 10/10 by the way for sticking to the books and showing it instead of just saying she was raped, who made that milk leaking idol thing that Julia showed Quentin as proof of Our Lady Underground showing up?

Did he rape her, and leave something to remember him by, or did Julia make it herself to go with Marina's lie and convince her post-memory-manipulated self after Marina did the memory tampering? She did say that she wouldn't believe herself either before she showed Quentin the idol
>>
>>68162186
Julia becomes a demigod by losing her humanity and something monstery takes its place. Fox God's power buzz turns it on like an infection that takes her over. The God jizz is different for Alice because essentially she just took a diluted hit from wellspring. Ember and umber come from the which is why they made up sacrificing in first place. The God power for Julia comes from a different place unless they tie olu to fillory instead of multiverse so to speak.
>>
FUCK

THAT'S THE END OF THE SEASON? FUCK

Goddamnit. I began following this show because I saw it getting good marks on AVClub. But holy shit. This episode is fucking brutal.

I haven't read the books (and based on what I've seen/read of reviews, it's probably not a good idea), but jesus christ, this episode is really REALLY making me want to read them.
>>
>>68163972
They're not bad, and you might as well do something in between seasons.

mind you the ending of this episode is different than the books
>>
Can't wait to see feminists bitch about Julia's rape and Alice visibly drinking semen
>>
awesome to the max, very good show
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia30.jpg (90 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia30.jpg
90 KB, 1200x675
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/11/magicians-bosses-season-1-finale-cliffhanger

Showrunners were interviewed about the finale

Seems alice's niffening might not happen anytime soon if at all
>>
>>68166314
Budget.
>>
>>68166314
>essentially killing off a big tittied, single, bombshell like OTD just because a book tells you too
>giving up the chance to use your showrunner clout to get her in bed

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN
>>
File: 1342748274815.jpg (456 KB, 656x732) Image search: [Google]
1342748274815.jpg
456 KB, 656x732
>>68165306
the true bastion of freedom, i wonder if it was in the books
>>
>>68168226
Using the same effects they used for Charlie's niffin form couldn't be that expensive.
>>
>>68168292
Did you see their first niffin? It was charmed demon tier. It's all budget restriction. Describe something basically like a starcraft archon. Then decide to show it as a demon straight out of charmed
>>
>>68168318
That is my point. >>68168318
>>68168355
>>
>>68168317

the whole rape scene in the books was better but they did a good job considering budget constraints. the semen guzzling is all OC
>>
>>68158123
Not true. Julia was just a childhood unreciprocated crush; he truly does love Alice.
>>
>>68168424
Uh huh. He legit cheated on her and threw her away. The books he actually committed sins. Saving her is for himself. Fixing his fuckups.
>>
>>68158604
LOOK AT THIS EFFAY FUCCBOI
>>
> Alice forces herself to guzzle cum from a God
> Julia becomes a sperm receptacle for a God

P
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>68168460
He cheated because he's a dumbass, and although he loved her, their lifestyles weren't working out because he was going out and partying all night while she was still doing nerd-shit. Quentin was unhappy with the relationship and he was too much of a pussy to break up with her so he cheated. But he regrets it and when she revenge-fucks Penny his heart is broken.

Have you even read the books? The entire third book is about trying to get Alice back. He saves her because it's the right thing to do, and if she didn't want to be with him after he un-niffens her she didn't have to.
>>
>>68168577
Right. That very long view point just screams "love" you've just another deluded shipper.
>>
Posting what seems to be an excerpt from the book:

Julia was ready to die—she closed her eyes and let her head fall back, baring her throat for Him to rip it out. But He didn’t. His hairy hands were on her. He dragged her across the room and forced her upper body down so she was bent over the yew table. Julia didn’t understand, and then she did and she wished she hadn’t.

> cont
>>
>>68168620
You're

Autocorrect.
>>
>>68168650

> cont

She fought Him. He pinned her torso on the wood with one hard, heavy hand, and she tore at his fingers but they were like stone. She had agreed, but she hadn’t agreed to this. Let Him kill her if He wanted. It hurt when He tore her robe off—the fabric burned against her skin. She tried to look behind her at what was happening, and she saw—no, no, she didn’t see that, she saw nothing—the god’s big hand working casually between His legs as He positioned Himself behind her. He kicked her bare feet apart with a practiced kick. This wasn’t His first time at the rodeo.

Then He pushed Himself inside her. She had wondered if He would be too big, if He would tear her open and leave her gutted and flopping like a fish. She strained against Him. Exhausted, she rested her hot forehead on her arm in what she supposed was the manner of rape victims since the beginning of time. Her own hoarse panting was the only sound.

> cont
>>
>>68158215
Sometimes they make a good show... Not often , but it happens
>>
>>68168674

> cont

It took a long time It was not a timeless period; she didn’t pass out or lose track of time. She would have said it took between seven and ten minutes for the god to finish raping her, and she was there for every second of it. From her vantage point she could see Failstaff’s thick legs on the floor, not moving anymore, overlapping Gummidgy’s long brown ones, and she could see where the two who had died by the door lay, a huge continent of blood having flowed out from under the stone block and joined into one shape.

Better me than Asmo. She couldn’t see Asmodeus, because she couldn’t look at her, but she could hear her. She was crying loudly. She sounded like the little girl she still essentially was, a little girl who had lost her way. Where was home for her? Who were here parents? Julia didn’t even know. Hot tears flowed down Julia’s cheeks too, and slicked her arm, and wet the brown wood.

> cont
>>
>>68168694

> cont

The only other noises were those made by Reynard the Fox, the trickster-god, grunting softly and hoarsely behind her. At one point a couple of rebel nerve endings attempted to send pleasure signals to her brain, whereupon her brain burned them out with a pulse of neuro-chemical electricity, never to feel again…The fox-god barked loudly when He came. She felt it. The terrible, unspeakable thing, which she would never tell anybody, not even herself, was that it felt wonderful. Not in a sexual way—God, no. But it filled her up with power. It flowed into every part of her, up through her trunk, down her legs, and out through her arms. She clenched her teeth and shut her eyes to try and stop it, but it even reached her brain, lighting her up from within with divine energy. She opened her eyes and watched it fill her hands. When it reached the tips of her fingers her fingernails glowed.

And then He took something from her. As He withdrew His penis from her, something came out with it. It was like it caught on something—a transparent film, it felt like, something inside her, the same shape as her. It was something invisible that had been with her always, and Reynard ripped it away. She didn’t know what it was, but she felt it go, and she shuddered when she felt it. Without it she was something different, something other than what she had been before. Reynard had given her power, and taken something in payment that she would have died rather than give up. But she didn’t get to choose.

> END
>>
Where can I find screencaps/webms of this broad dressed as Slave Leia?
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia19.jpg (100 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia19.jpg
100 KB, 1000x667
http://www.blastr.com/2016-1-5/magicians-olivia-taylor-dudley-growing-witchcraft-and-exploring-alices-story-arc

>I feel so much like Alice. She’s a very shy and introverted person and is interested in her own things, not really interested in what anyone else is up to or meeting new people. I get that. I grew up in Northern California on a ranch, and I was home-schooled, and I was very introverted and wasn’t interested in making friends. So I definitely relate to her on that level. I don’t get to do magic in real life, but if I had the opportunity I’d certainly do a lot of magic like her.

She's just like us. Dibs on Olivia, she's my waifu and you can't have her
>>
>>68168620
I'm not a shipper. You're the one who's arguing against a ship that's cannon, who would you rather Q be with then?
>>
>>68168772

BIG
>>
>>68168772
The godguzzlin whore is all yours brah
>>
File: The Magicians7.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians7.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
>>68168732
Ask
>>
>>68168785
I think the ending has her having no interest in repeating their mistakes and he just wants to explore new world that he just made. Magic is and always will be the love.
>>
>>68168772
FIRST NOTICED THIS TITCOW IN THAT CHERNOBYL MOVIE

>CASTING DIRECTOR: WE NEED A BIG TITTY BLONDE WHO DOESNT BUTTON HER BLOUSE
>I GOTCHU FAMM
>>
>>68168772
OTD is literally the internet's waifu.

5SecondFilm fans will follow her to the ends of the earth (at least, for halfway decent shows, which this is).
>>
>>68168853
Not that anon but the ending has her banging Quentin twice before they go to Fillory, not pulling her hand away when he grabs hold of it and tells her how he wants it to just be the two of them for now in the magical land they made together, and their union being blessed by the appearance of Cozy Horse. Alice can say she and Quentin aren't dating again if she wants to, especially since it's only been weeks since she became human again, but it's gonna happen

They may not repeat mistakes, but the union is gonna happen/already begun.
>>
What's up with the abrupt episode endings ?
>>
>>68168883
>imblying I didn't go to the premiere with her in attendance and I didn't pick her up then

gotta see this shit show now that S1 is over.
>>
>>68168938
If he wanted it to happen he wouldn't have left it ambiguous. Truth is in print.
>>
File: The Magicians14.jpg (43 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians14.jpg
43 KB, 599x449
Let's be honest here, Penny deserved it
>>
>>68168853
That actually is a really good point. Magic is Q's love, I concede.
>>
>>68168978
>hand holding and not pulling away
>exploring magical world together
>just by themselves
>character from book they both love showing up to greet them in magical world
>ambiguous

Kek
>>
>>68168973
KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR DISCOUNT LEONARDO DICAPRIO
>>
>>68168981
The cocky motherfucker absolutely deserved it.

I mean, don't get me wrong: I still like Penny. But he was in great need of getting his shit fucked up.
>>
>>68168844

Post 'em all, desu. Please. Also, what's the context of this scene? Does she say anything slutty?
>>
>>68168723
what was the purpose of posting this
>>
>>68168985
Thank you. I won't lie as a male I understand the impulse to want a good ending. To continue the line so to speak but magic and it's mysteries tend to consume Quentin.
>>
>>68168981
I fucking hated that fucker. Watching this tonight.
>>
>>68168960
The finale or all the episodes?

Cause the finale left off on a pretty good cliffhanger, for both show watchers and book readers. In the true spirit of the books, it subverted the tropes of the group pulling one over on the villain using stalling tactics, hero rising up and unlocking great power when his friends are getting hurt, friend sneak attack killing villain when villain distracted and overconfident from beating almost everyone, and sacrificial play taking out villain
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia2.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia2.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>68169047
It was a sex dream, and no doesn't say anything slutty
>>
>>68169008
Goes out of her way to tell him they're not together at very end. When Alice says something she sticks to it. You can read it differently but I do disagree with you.
>>
>>68169149

Is there any more to it after the Indiana Jones guy walks in?
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia13.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia13.jpg
349 KB, 1920x1080
>>68169152
Let's agree to disagree then

>>68169167
No
>>
>>68169047
>what's the context of this scene?

Penny (pic here >>68168981) invades the dream of Quentin (the guy in pic here >>68168772) so he can get some help.

Quentin, being a horny loser nerd, is dreaming of OP's pic: his current girlfriend (the blonde) as the GoT girl and his childhood crush as Slave Leia. Also, being a loser, he's weirdly....not that sexual with it. Like, he tries to be one of those male feminist cucks about it: I mean, this scene literally mentions the Bechdel test.

It's pretty funny overall.
>>
>>68169098
He got it worse in books.
>>
>>68169116

Several episodes. Not talking about the cliffhanger, but the editing that makes it looks like the credits roll a few seconds too soon.
>>
Was there more to the ending? All I saw was Julia with the knife to Martin's neck, then Quentin say's "Jules" and it cuts to black. Is that all? I feel like I've missed something.
>>
>>68169207
You'll have to give examples of those episodes.

Personally haven't noticed abrupt endings
>>
>>68169188

Well thanks senpai, I appreciate the fap material you've given me, even if it's miniscule.
>>
>>68168981
Should have got his balls chopped off desu.
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia11.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia11.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
>>68169221
Yeah, you missed Julia bringing up how Martin's killed Umber, trapped Ember, and knows how to wreck a god's shit, and how she wants to make a deal with him. And then Martin whisks/teleports them away.

She did it to get back at Reynard.

>>68169287
No prob, I'm more an Alice fan as you can tell by the filenames
>>
>>68169318
when the fug is olivia gonna show 'em
>>
>>68169188
what's the brunette actress' name?
>>
>>68169318
>Yeah, you missed Julia bringing up how Martin's killed Umber, trapped Ember, and knows how to wreck a god's shit, and how she wants to make a deal with him. And then Martin whisks/teleports them away.

Is this real, or just what you assume based on probable outcomes?
>>
>>68169318

I don't watch the show. I just have a thing for broads wearing collars and leashes.
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia18.jpg (70 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia18.jpg
70 KB, 1200x675
>>68169346
Stella Maeve

>>68169372
It's real. You can go find the episode on streaming websites if you wanna confirm
>>
>>68169396
Really? I thought she looked sort of different from the pics on google of her, welp alrighty then
>>
>>68169372
It's real. They fundamentally changed this version of Julia tonight. She had beast at knife point. She palmed their version of God killer blade from Alice. Before they go into wellspring it shows Julia rubbing the tree leaves. Foreshadowing dryad nature. So they show she secretly has power to hold the weapon.
>>
>>68169396

Collar and leash fetishist here, I can't find any good pictures of this Stella chick, she looks really different in these screencaps than what I'm getting in Google Images. Is she scantily clad at any other point in the show?
>>
File: The Magicians13.jpg (77 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians13.jpg
77 KB, 800x800
>>68169420
It's the makeup, hair, lighting and angles.

Most of what's on google is red carpet type stuff so she's gonna look different than an indoor scene or on set
>>
>>68169449
>Is she scantily clad at any other point in the show?

Gonna be honest with you, not really, or at least not to me anyway.

Though I guess sex scenes might count
>>
>>68169500

Fuck yeah sex scenes count. Hook a nigga up.
>>
>>68169534
Don't have those webms, sorry
>>
>>68169567

Ah, don't sweat it. Thanks though dude.
>>
>>68168960
>>68169207

They're not abrupt, per se.

If you're torrenting, the problem is that scene groups never include credits. Most of the endings aren't *too* abrupt w/ credits included, since the final ending music transitions into the credits.

Admittedly, it's still not that great: fading out would be better as opposed to cutting straight to black.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX9KDVhB9og

Inside the episode is out! Olivia's tits even wearing all black are amazing, you can even see her bra and cleavage under it if you look carefully.

And god it feels good to see Penny get his hands cut off
>>
The hell is gonna happen with Eliot being High King and married now?

1. He's gay, so that's not gonna be a happy marriage for either one.

2. That stuff didn't happen in the books so completely new territory, but then again he did mention something about who'd succeed him when he dies in the third book so this might get rid of that poblem

3. Eliot having a kid is gonna be hilarious. Balancing drugs, alcohol, being a kind, a marriage you don't want, Beast still being alive, and a kid you don't want but will want the best for
>>
>>
>>68170557
Why all the Penny hate? All the characters are fucked up in their own ways, and their pain manifests in different personality quirks - Q's an anxious, depressed wreck, Book Alice is traumatized by her dead brother which causes her to be shy and closed off, TV Alice is sexually repressed, Eliot's a depressed alcoholic with family issues, and TV Penny is so terrified of the voices in his head he's constructed an entire "don't mess with me" persona to ward off anyone who might hurt him outside his head before they even try.

What's so bad about Penny?
>>
>>68170691
They turned autismo knowledge loving penny who never gets to be in the in group into a pajeet high school bully who acts too high for his britches and never really gets his comeuppance like he does in the books. He went balls deep against the beast and gets his hands chewed the fuck off. Penny has this almost detached reality in books. To point it's even pathetic. They're not friends and not close. In the tv show they're way too fucking close for him to be pulling the same bullshit or worse. Quentin saved handless wonder multiple times and said he would make as good couple with his woman?? Nigger please.
>>
>>68169968
>He's gay

Eeeh. We know he fucks Margo from time to time, and given that he's a participant in all forms of orgies, it seems like he's bi. Like, 70% gay, 30% straight, if you were going to put it on a scale.
>>
>>68171179
Eeeh yourself, he's gay. If anyone's a lil' bi it's Q.
>>
>>68171274
Eliot is bi, bro
>>
>>68171299
Then why is it an issue that he's marrying a chick he's not sexually attracted to
>>
>>68171503
That wasn't an issue, the moment of hesitation was around the fact that he could only fuck her for the rest of his life, with no possibility of cheating or divorce.
>>
>>68171630
Yeah, which is an issue because he likes cock, so he's basically dooming himself to a life of celibacy once he impregnates her, and he was saying even that would be better than the life he lives on Earth.
>>
Rehab guy looks good as a fox god
>>
>>68171657
>Yeah, which is an issue because he likes cock
In addition to liking pussy. He's a bisexual.
>so he's basically dooming himself to a life of celibacy
No, he's dooming himself to monogamy, which is close I grant you but not exactly the same thing.
> and he was saying even that would be better than the life he lives on Earth.
As in life as the monarch of a magical realm was preferable to drug addled satyriasis in between bouts of deep depression.
>>
Didn't we see Elliot kiss Margot during the threesome scene ?
And he seemed pretty happy about having to consummate.
>>
>>68171747
Yes, and yes.
>>
>>68171747
He didn't seem happy it seemed like a business transaction did you people even watch the episode or read the books
>>
>>68171747

I think anon is thinking about margolem fucking with Eliot and he interpreted that as strict gay. Golem kissed Eliot to mess with him because he was acting selfish and out of it. I could see how that would confuse someone out of context
>>
>>68171830
No, that anon doesn't understand what he's watching in the finale either, see >>68171807
>>
>>68171807

After the wedding while the others are talking about who's gonna use the blade they ask Eliot's opinion and he leaves because he has to impregnate a virgin or something. He does it very willingly for a 100% gay guy
>>
File: 1457072880797.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1457072880797.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>68169396
>that slight titty touch
I'm gonna have to excuse myself guys
>>
>>68171949
Well whatever in the books he's gayer
>>
>>68172015
Go read the books again if you want him gayer then.
>>
>>68169466
horny 18 year old here, out of school

does every college on earth have a lot of girls like top left?
>>
>>68172172
I went to college in New England and yes, there were several girls just like her on every floor of my dorm.
>>
>muh rapevivor hotline
Fapped to that scene, also I know a girl that had a very similar violent from-behind experience that was surely watching this episode, and I can picture her triggered and ruined for the show forever now.
>>
>>68163102
TITTIES
>>
who /margobestgirl/ here
>>
>>68174852
margolem > margo
>>
who /thinksofRemyLacroixeverytimeJuliaisonscreen/ here ?
>>
>>68174922
Julia looks good in tight high waisted jeans desu
>>
>>68174922
Remy Lacroix & Patricia Arquette

loving this show even if the plotarcs are silly and the special effects are syfy-tier

>slave leia + khalessi
>>
>>68174852
https://twitter.com/SummerBishil1/status/719744817362669568
Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.