[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what do you guys think so far? 7/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: vinyl.jpg (146 KB, 1600x884) Image search: [Google]
vinyl.jpg
146 KB, 1600x884
so what do you guys think so far?

7/10
>>
That one episode where he goes on a week-long bender and tackles Andy Warhol is amazing

everything else is meh

so yeah 7/10 seems pretty fair
>>
>>68157091
The part where Lester was in the studio playing all of those songs with a shared structure is highlight so far.
>>
will Ritchie make it?
>>
I'd give it an 8 but am a music fag.
>>
>>68157091
any new Juno scenes?
>>
It's worth watching every week. Which is a short list imo.
>>
I only watch the scene of Olivia Wilde showing her tits, so its a great show in my book
>>
>>68157245
yes she has a 3some and you can see her tits and ass
>>
>>68157149
>That one episode where he goes on a week-long bender and tackles Andy Warhol
>>68157206
>The part where Lester was in the studio playing all of those songs with a shared structure

The guy getting fired and going all Satanic was the best scene last week

The Pilot was great but since then there's been a few meh episodes
Unless you're fan of the era and its music I can see why it would hold little interest, oh the Alice Cooper bit was great too
>>
>>68157091
Pure kino 10/10
>>
>>68157483
I agree, the pilot was great then the rest of the episodes felt a bit drawn out. It's gotten way better though. Episode 9 was pretty good and next week is the finale.

I'm pretty sure it was renewed for a 2nd season, so hopefully it doesn't end on a dumb cliffhanger.
>>
>>68157557
New showrunner as well.
>>
>>68157483
Honestly the best scene last week was Annie Parisse laying down the fucking law on Cici and that blonde whore.
>>
>>68157870
I get where she was coming from but I guarantee that that was just her way of trying to look out for them due to her own past indiscretions. Still, that was just ruthless. What a fucking bitch. That said, I like that the writers took that direction for her character.
>>
>>68157870
when did this happen?
>>
>>68158108
Were you browsing /tv/ the entire episode?
>>
>>68158108
she made Cici run out crying after just accusing her of being so weak that she would run out crying
>>
Slowly building, Richie is finally getting whats coming to him.

Not sure I'm on board with the nerdy corporate lacky discovering disco though. Then again, it kind of makes sense compared to the streetwhore having a hidden hand creating the punk scene.

The finale is make or break if people will marathon this slow horse and give it the buzz it needs for season two.

I see an irony in that.
>>
>>68158143
No i just dont remember this.

>>68158202
was this episode 8 or 9 im genuinely confused at andy yelling at my brown sugar
>>
>>68158316
the one that aired last night I'm not sure episode number
>>
>>68158255
he is gonna discover HIP-HOP

screenshot this.
>>
>>68158352
Nah, the Nasty Bits manager already did that. He was hosting street shows.

It would be cool as fuck to see all these musical scenes rise up. If the build up holds I really hope they get a season 3.
>>
If they cut the mob/murder plot and go full in Mad Men with music the show would be 10/10, instead it's a 6/10 but HBO knows this that's why they fired that fucking hack
>>
>>68158645
Agreed. Really doesn't fit at all.
>>
>>68158511
what i thought he was just helping cool herc
>>
>>68158645
To a certain extent it fits. The New York mob didnt run the bands, but the ran the clubs that hosted the bands.

That way they could control the drug trade at the club level.

>>68159015
That would be really heavy handed if the nerdy white guy broke hip hop. Like the mob, its important to include in the story, but a small part of the story.

I think this show only appeals to hardcore music fans, and the people that grew up in that era doesn't seem to be their target market. Big Mistake. They should go for a "wonder years" thing.
>>
>>68157091
Like Sapranos and BWE, this show will start 6-7/10 and become amazing with each new season.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.