[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look people. I understand the whole speculation thing with who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 1200x630
Look people. I understand the whole speculation thing with who Negan killed, but the show does a good job of narrowing down who it is.

It's clearly one of the people inside the van. That's why we kept getting flashforward POV shots throughout the episode.

So that narrows it down to Glenn, Rosita, Daryl and Michonne. Which basically makes it either Glenn or Daryl.

It's not Abraham, Eugene, Carl, or who ever else people speculate it is.

There I made the speculation easier for you people.
>>
It's clearly Glenn because you can't see the RV in the background when the camera pans up to Negan and he's the only one who wouldn't have it directly in front of his POV.

Among a million other reasons why it's obviously him.
>>
>daily reminder the final boss in the walking dead is literally an old fruit
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 694x828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 694x828
>>68147012
This>>68146415
>>
>>68148309
#whoisit
#itsglenn
why is twitter so fucking retarded wtf
>>
Everyone knows it's Glenn. That's why they're making people wait. To spite us.
>>
It was Negan.
>>
>>68146415
Hahahahahaha holy shit, this is getting too fucking good.

Look how terrible the writers and director of the show fucked up the finale. It's not even about Negan or how menacing he is. It's ALL about who he killed.

They've completely destroyed what Negan could be, and fucked up his introduction. No one gives a shit about him, only about who he killed. They should have showed who he killed and ended the episode with a beat down.

What a shit show.
>>
>>68147594
>daily reminder the final boss in the walking dead is literally an old fruit
wat?
>>
File: 462427682.jpg (153 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
462427682.jpg
153 KB, 396x594
>>68150272
>What a shit show.
It really is.
Only worth watching because pic related is in it.
>>
>>68150419
I've honestly have only seen S1 and it wasn't that good. I only even wanted to because the director, then they fired him, and AMC production value went out of the window.

Every single thing I've seen after S1 is hilariously bad. I can't take anyone serious when they say they watch the show. The writing, and most shots are fucking ugly. It looks lazy, sloppy, and amateur.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 855x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 855x491
>>68146415
Imagine Negan strolling up, doing his whole routine, Glenn is who he chooses. He hits Glenn on the cranium with lucille, blood starts streaming down his face, the whole group starts screaming, Maggie is hysterical saying shit like "LEAVE HIM ALONE", Rick is shouting "STOP THIS" furiously. Glenn looks concussed and in shock, his face is one of disbelief and confusion, not pain. Negan says "TAKING IT LIKE A CHAMP!!!!", and hits him squarely on the temple, One side of Glenn's skull looks broken inwards, one eye is bulging from it's fractured eye socket, only now does it occur to him exactly what has happened, he tries to call out Maggie's name but he's brain damaged beyond repair and only manages to say "m-m-magg" in a slurred speech.
Negan hits him again, this one drops him, his eye is now hanging from the nerve, he is twitching violently, Negan looks at the rest of the group who are crying and screaming for him to stop and he gives them a shit-eating grin in response.
He proceeds to repeatedly hit Glenn over and over, with each hit the groups cries are becoming increasingly angry and desperate. You can faintly hear Rick say "YOU'LL DIE FOR THIS".
When Negan is finished, Glenn's head is a puddle of brain matter and bone fragments. Negan issues a warning to the group to never cross him again. He then leaves. Roll credits.

If this happened how it should, normies who aren't familiar with the comics would flip, it would be red-wedding levels of shock. They ruined what could've been the best moment in a TV series in 2016 by making it a cliff-hanger, destroying all shock and momentum there could have been.
>>
>>68150306
TWD on teevee has a very vocal gay following. They project their degeneracy onto everyone. "Old fruit" = old gay.
>>
File: 1458627707593.jpg (106 KB, 384x383) Image search: [Google]
1458627707593.jpg
106 KB, 384x383
>>68150560
Everything went to shit after Darabont was kicked
>>
Um, it's Glenn because it's that way in the comics, guy. C'mon!
>>
>>68150272
But if they showed who he killed, it'd be the same thing. Everyone would be freaking out that Glenn or Daryl died. ESPECIALLY if Daryl died, that's all anyone would be talking about, not Negan himself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.