[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
christkino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (198 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
198 KB, 1280x720
memes aside it's a great flick
>>
>"memes aside"
>posts a supreme meme

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>68145307
LE ATHEIST ARE DUMB
>>
>>68145307
Why do christ film lie about their views? Couldn't this film come up with actual philosophical proof of god's existence or at least why one would believe in god. Other than all atheist must hate god. Not to mentioned that shitty Kurt Camron christman movie.
>>
God's Not Dead 1 was crap.

God's Not Dead 2 was pretty good though. Much better than I expected. I'm not even joking.

If you're an atheist you'll probably still hate it, but at least the second one brings up more substantial arguments and there is no failing attempt to make the audience relate to Ray Wise's character like they did with Kevin Sorbo in the first one.
>>
>>68145679
>like they did with Kevin Sorbo in the first one.

Then they probably didn't bring up any good points
>>
Do i have to see the first to see the second?
>>
>unbelievable premise
>unrelatable characters
>thin subplots
>ever thinner main plot
>comically ridiculous ending

Subtract the memes, and all of the terrible attempts at theology, and you're still left with a steaming pile of shit.
>>
>>68145742
The brought up plenty of good points in God's Not Dead 2. Just not any in support of atheism.

>>68145900
No. There are a couple of minor characters who carry over from the first film, but the story itself isn't really a continuation of the first.
>>
These movies are made by jews to trick atheists into thinking Christians are dumb and keep them from watching kino like Andrei rublev
>>
The worst part is the presumption on the movie's part that all atheists hate all christians and seek at every turn to belittle and hurt them. Sure, there are plenty of Bill Maher types out that who are cynical assholes mocking religion at every chance they get, but most atheists don't give a fuck about what other people believe.
>>
>>68146114
>>68145742
It's a different kind of argument in general.

GND1 = Christianity vs Atheism

GND2 = Christian professionals vs Separation of church and state
>>
>>68145307

Protestantism is a meme religion. I'm a devout Christian but movies like pic related make me cringe.
>>
>>68146343
All religions are memes, by definition.
>>
>>68145307
Its like if someone turned a jack chick comic into a movie it sort of worries me that there are people out there that are this delusional who are hoping for my death
>>
File: A_fedora_hat,_made_by_Borsalino.jpg (639 KB, 1952x1732) Image search: [Google]
A_fedora_hat,_made_by_Borsalino.jpg
639 KB, 1952x1732
>>68146411
>>
>>68145307

That movie made me cringe HARD and I'm a christian. Although I admit I am catholic and always cringe at protestants and their memecult
>>
>hardcore extremist propaganda
>kino anything
>>
>>68146262

I would argue that the Atheism in GND1 wasn't really a good representation of Atheism. Kevin's Sorbo's character wasn't an Atheist became of a philosophical reason. He sudden Atheisism was because his wife was dying of Cancer.
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMjU0OTg3.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMjU0OTg3.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>68146531
>he doesn't know about propakino
>>
>>68146505
le hat meme! :)
>>
>>68146505
>definition of meme
an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
>definition of religion
a particular variety of such belief, especially when organized into a system of doctrine and practice

They're practically the same thing
>>
>>68146262
Yeah they made no good argument against the separation of church and state
>>
>>68146505
>le butthurt fedora non-response
You sure showed him!
>>
>>68146559

It is mostly strawmanning for inbred midwesteners. That college looked comfy tho if I'm honest with you my family member
>>
>>68145483
Not just dumb they're also in denial Christians who hate everyone who believes in god and all of them deserve to get killed or get cancer
>>
Is this the thread where we pretend to be Christians?
>>
File: size-xl.jpg (33 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
size-xl.jpg
33 KB, 450x450
>>68146649
>>68146673
>>
>>68146579
Was he a true Aryan?
>>
>>68146767
The Nazi aryan thing is a meme made up by the history channel.
>>
>>68145307
This movie presents atheists and non-Christians the way fedora atheists would present Christians.
>>
>>68146763
Well meme'd friend
>>
>le 4chan is Christian meme
I know actual Christians and insofar as they're even aware of 4chan, they're disgusted by it.
>>
>>68146559
>He sudden Atheisism was because his wife was dying of Cancer.

But anon, the only reason Atheists are Atheists are because they're angry at GOD and reject him!!
>>
File: 100-2330-BLK-F01.png (3 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
100-2330-BLK-F01.png
3 MB, 2000x2000
>>68146821
>>
>>68146244
>but most atheists don't give a fuck about what other people believe.

As long as separation of church and state is kept intact. Then when they do argue to keep the separation intact, they get called out on being christian-hating bigots, or get decapitated by the caliphate.
>>
>no one mentions the best ChristianKino "catching faith"

It's like you guys act like you know Christian films
>>
>>68145307
This is just proof memers who pretend they're Christian will give a bad movie a pass so long as it disses "fedoras", even though it acts like a reverse fedora the whole way through. The whole thing was completely hamfisted; the characters were often laughably obvious and the dialogue could have been written by a highschooler. Even being as objective as possible, there's almost no merit to this movie.
>>
atheist are vampyres
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_gtE8IWV7J0
>>
>>68146917
Don't forget Kirk Cameron saves Christmas. Where it is explain we use Christmas threes because the cross Christ was crucifix on was made of wood.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46 KB, 474x312) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46 KB, 474x312
>>68147016
>american protestants
>>
>>68147016
>Christ died with the fresh smell of cut spruce

Noice.
>>
>>68146912
Depends cause I talk with people that think Christians should be forced to bake cakes for gays and think it's OK to ruin their businesses if they don't.
>>
>>68147016
man what a stupid movie

all it was was telling materialistic white people that it's okay to be greedy profligates for a season as long as you don't say 'happy holidays'
>>
File: 1459525569115.jpg (45 KB, 600x353) Image search: [Google]
1459525569115.jpg
45 KB, 600x353
>>68145307
The people involved in the making of this movie are going to go straight to hell, the story and the characters portrait are the absolute opposite of christianity.
>>
>>68148618
when you incorporate as a business you kinda have to follow business regulations, and that includes not denying services based on race or sexuality
>>
>>68145307

Fuck that shit, god's not real.

If there's a higher being/power, it's more than likely just a force of the universe itself, it has no rhyme or reason.
>>
>>68148618
Nothing about separation of church and state is applicable to businesses refusing customers because of religious beliefs, because the state can't condone one business turning away people because of their religious beliefs when turning away customers for the same reason without the religious motif is illegal.

But then again separation of church and state is already completely compromised in the US, since there's a list of okay'd religions who get tax-exempt status.
>>
File: 1460323894808.png (639 KB, 1055x847) Image search: [Google]
1460323894808.png
639 KB, 1055x847
>it's a catholic episode
>>
>>68146848
Far right reactionaries on this site associate atheism with social justice, so they latch onto Christianity in order to have the "correct opinion."
>>
>>68149286
It's not even a matter of whether it exists. God is irrelevant.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 375x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 375x528
Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, almost all wars would stop, trillions of dollars would be freed up for welfare and science, and we could start colonizing the galaxy. This is why once atheism becomes accepted as fact, and theism is treated as the mental illness that it is, there should be a three-step program to secure the scientific advancement of the human race.

1. Rehabilitation: Teach religious people how their god is not real. I think this would be successful for at least 90% of cases.

2. Sterilization: If people don't renounce their religion they should be sterilized. In this way, they die alone and will not be able to spread their stupidity to children and out breed atheists. This would prevent an idiocracy situation from occurring.

3. Imprisonment: If there are still people preaching their religion after this, they should be thrown in either an asylum or in a prison. They can make license plates for cars after that along with picking up from trash by the road.

Only in the worst case scenarios though should a 4th step be implemented; execution. Only after all religious people worldwide are rehabilitated or removed from society, a near utopian society episode would be possible.
Proof of this method working though can be found within any decent history textbook about the USSR. Despite being a "dirty communist" country the USSR transformed from an agrarian society to the first nation in space in a few decades by eradicating theism. The PRC also implemented similar policies during the 60’s and 70’s which led to the confiscation of religious property and opened the way to the economic successes of today. Likewise, Russia's economic failures during the 90’s can be linked to a rise of religion.
>>
>>68149908
>this is what self-victimizing christfags actually believe atheists believe
>>
>>68149933
It's all true buddy boy.

And there ain't shit your memetext can do about it.

Do you really think Type II or III organisms believe in a skydaddy?
>>
>>68150104
>false flagging this hard
The retards on this board will believe it though.
>>
>>68149232
Private businesses should be able to turn away whoever they want.
>>68149518
Saying that seperation of church and state is compromised because churches are tax exempt is wrong. That's the whole purpose, remember taxation without representation, imagine if churches had to pay taxes, they would want more representation.
>>
>its another stir shit up and pretend all other movies arent propaganda because im triggered thread.
>>
>>68150247
The problem isn't that churches are tax exempt, the problem is that there's a list of qualified religions, and non-qualified ones, with shit like Scientology on the qualified one. This directly makes the state in charge of whether or not a religion is deemed legit and the money-making potential of it all.
>>
>>68149679
its funny how many of them subscribe to red pill theory when religion is a blue pill.
>>
>>68146767
All the nazi elites were jews in disguise.
>>
>>68146710
I went to that college famalam (lsu)

Pretty comfy but dirty as fuck
>>
>>68150181
That's some serious delusion
>>
The Passion of the Christ is top notch Christkino

followed by Franco Zeffirellis Jesus of Nazareth
>>
File: kino.png (958 KB, 1280x540) Image search: [Google]
kino.png
958 KB, 1280x540
>>68145307
>implying
there is only one christkino
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.