[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if VIII is garbage, should Disney just cave in let him take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: james_cameron_-_h_-_2014.jpg.jpg (22 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
james_cameron_-_h_-_2014.jpg.jpg
22 KB, 300x450
So if VIII is garbage, should Disney just cave in let him take over IX? What do they have to lose? Who cares about colin tomorrow anyway
>>
VII was better than Avatar
>>
>>68144443
This guy is the only man capable of creating credible strong female characters in all fucking hollywood.

I close second is Quentin Tarantino.
>>
>>68144486
Butthurt hater detected.
>>
>>68144553
Butthurt hater detected.
>>
What happened to Jim? He was developing Avatar for close to decade and that shitty script is all he came up with? Pocahontas in space?

Maybe he spent too much time at the bottom of the sea. Avatar was just some scam by him to fund his super-submarine thing. That's all he cares about now.
>>
File: 1453416710501.jpg (107 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1453416710501.jpg
107 KB, 500x750
>>68144486
>>
>>68144766
pleb
>>
>>68144683
He re-invented 3D cinema, Avatar was his test project for it.

do you remember Titanic and its shitty love story? James Cameron only wanted to personally go to the bottom of the ocean, so he convinced the studio that the movie would be better if they could film the actual sunk Titanic.

For this man, movies are just hobbies, he has other shit going.
>>
>>68144443
This guy has made nothing but shit for 30 years
>>
>>68144528
Why do fictional females need credibility when hollywood is filled to the brim with male gary stus who's credibility is unquestioned?

>tarantino is a close second
>uma thurman solos 88 assassins, the bulk of which are male
>this is his idea of a credible female

Yeah I don't trust your opinion on what's credible.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.