[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars VII ending discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: NE5vzsovEubO8c_3_b.jpg (51 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NE5vzsovEubO8c_3_b.jpg
51 KB, 600x316
I saw episode 7 again today, and i can't stop this feeling that the ending wasn't so great. Don't get me wrong, i loved seeing Luke again and the island they were in is beautiful, but it shouldn't just end with luke intensely staring at rey and rey just holding anakin's lightsaber for 2 minutes until the credits rolled up.

What i think it should have happend is this: Same place, same build up. rey finds luke, luke turns around and rey grabs the lightsaber and shows it off to him, and luke intensely looks at rey for a second, and then he stares at the lightsaber. The camera cuts to a shot of rey's hand holding the lightsaber, the jedi theme comes up, he looks up to rey again and he slowly rises his hand, he camera cuts to a more distant shot of the 2 looking at each other, lukes hand is still rising. And then luke quickly pulls the lightsaber to his hand using the force. The camera cuts with the lightsaber in mid air.

How do you thing it should have ended /tv/?
>>
>>68141506
Luke raping Rey.
>>
>>68141678
god damn it 4chan
>>
>>68141506
that is the face of a man who hasnt had sex in so long hes about to rape her with that lightsaber.
>>
pumb
>>
>>68141506
thats is actually not so bad
>>
>>68141799
just shut up retard
>>
>>68141506
Have Rey give him comfort sex. God knows he needs it after his shitty nephew ruined his life.
>>
>>68141506
The ending was terrible, the long scene was overdone, the heli shot was a poor choice, rey looked really awkward, luke looked OK but even he cant stand there doing nothing for 20 seconds without it seeming kind of weird.

Rest of the movie was ok, if a bit flippant and buffyesque for a star wars movie (not that I expected anything else from Abrams)
>>
>>68142295
Rey looking awkward was intentional and that's what I would have gone with as well. I agree with the helicopter though.
>>
>>68142365
Maybe, but seeing as how the whole seen was kind of badly done it ends up making it worse instead of being a character development point or something

I'd like to have seen a more simple scene, I think they tried to be too grand and it didnt work out too well.
>>
>>68141506
ill tell you some other time
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.