[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave capékinemathography to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (29 KB, 407x515) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29 KB, 407x515
Leave capékinemathography to me
>>
>>68135806
damn he would look fucking cool as Joker if it wasn't for the shitty tats and grill
>>
>>68135960

that's Robin tho
>>
>>68136346
this meme needs to die.
>>
Is he burnt?
>>
>>68135960
>and grill
It's not a grill. They're caps because Batman fucked his shit up.
>>
>Even the late actor Heath Ledger's wife Michelle Williams wasn't safe from Leto's twisted vision.

>"One time I met Leto in a grocery store in LA and he came to me, I was surprised that the he recognized me, but what happened next absolutely terrified me." Michelle recalled. "He asked me if Heath had left any notes or diary behind so he can study them. I asked why don't you ask Jack Nicholson if you want advise." But Leto replied that he thinks "Jack wasn't twisted enough". He continued to ask if I had kept a stirng of my husband hair so he can "contact a witch to find a way to communicate with Heath's drifting spirit."
>Although Jared Leto did not follow her later that day, but according to Michelle he was making maniacal laughing sounds as she escaped from him.
>>
based david ayer saving capeshit after snyder almost killed it
>>
>>68136911
Based Zack was trying to destroy the beast from the inside, but all these fucking hacks leep feeding it
>>
>>68136465
NO

They're caps from where the real Jokes smashes Robin's teeth out with a crowbar
>>
>>68135806
Let's hope Jared Leto is able to psychologically recover from playing the Joker.. we all know what happened to Ledger so hope Jared will be okay.

:(
>>
>>68135806
Reminder this Joker is "in love" with Batman.
>>
>>68137125
He's always been a crack addict, he was born for this role, shaped by it, molded by it
>>
File: pCKTJwqf.gif (463 KB, 528x311) Image search: [Google]
pCKTJwqf.gif
463 KB, 528x311
>>68137125
He'll open fire inside during the Suicide Squad premier. Pic related.
>>
>>68137266
LOL!!
>>
>>68136734
SOMEONE STOP THIS MAN
>>
>>68137480
you should have been here when we were discussing celeb secrets and someone mentioned Jared.
>>
>>68137266
THE AUTHORITIES ARE GONNA FREAK!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.