[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Robb Stark ditched THIS because he wanted to marry a human-horse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1460299447222.gif (2 MB, 245x281) Image search: [Google]
1460299447222.gif
2 MB, 245x281
>Robb Stark ditched THIS because he wanted to marry a human-horse hybrid

BRAVO D&D
>>
im pretty sure they would have given her some ugly slag

walder just wanted to fuck with robb so he picked the prettiest one for the red wedding
>>
>>68133814
He didn't have any references to go by besides hearsay about the guy's daughters senpai
>>
>>68133814
He expected that the Frey girl is gonna be disgustin like most of them. *sarcasm* He was just a superficial mysogynistic shitlord *sarcasm*
>>
Another GoT thread? You tragically boring little cunt.
>>
>>68133870
He probably wouldve given him the pretty one. He only got buttblasted after being betrayed by Robb. The guy was content sitting in his castle doing jack shit. No need for political capital in the form of a pretty noblewoman, might as well give her away as a gesture of good will.
>>
>>68134054
This, it would have improved his reputation among the noble houses.
>Oh so not all Frey girls are ugly as shit! Whoa!
>>
>>68133814
Does she have a great body of work?
>>
>>68133814
I mean, in the book he marries a different white girl, but its because he's 14 and a romance fag.
He pops her cherry and doesn't want her to be ruined, so he sticks with it.

The show was so forced that he would just be into a foreign girl who gave him lip for no reason on the battlefield.
I guess if you're up north and the only 'variation' on vitamin D deficient babes are wildlings who don't bathe and boning your own sisters-- maybe they coulda drove the point home a bit better. But its one of the weakest elements in that it's never explained convincingly and when Robby gets the old stabberoo I was like "Well yeah, duh."
>>
>>68133814

Frey offered Robb to choose any of the daughters

He also offered Arya to choose from among his sons

Frey while only a Lord... sure a wealthy and influential one but Robb was gearing to be a fucking King. Getting his children into a royal household was a great deal for him.

Robb was fucking stupid... sure if you don't wanna marry a Frey then don't. But don't fucking screw up the alliance while your still fighting a war by marrying some bitch.
>>
>>68133814
Is that the one Brutus shagged?
>>
>>68136811
I dont think they fugged, but yeah, thats the one.
>>
>>68137110
Yes he did
>>
>>68137110
they did, she had a kid
>>
>>68133910
Shut up, faggot. Threads are banned during the off season. The show starts again in two weeks, the threads will disappear again when it's over.

Fuck off back to /who/.
>>
>>68136444
>Frey offered Robb to choose any of the daughter
Sure but he never offered this option to Robb, he showed all of his hideous daughters and kept this one hidden until he wanted to fuck Robb over.
>>
>>68137243
>>68137253
Was it said in the books?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.