[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who feels a deep cringe seeing this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 014.jpg (2 MB, 2770x3600) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
2 MB, 2770x3600
Am I the only one who feels a deep cringe seeing this movie?
It looks like a godawful teen adaption of a great comic with absolutely horrible actors, music and style but everyone around me wants to see it so badly and can't see what I mean.
>>
>>68129674
Just like BvS
>>
>>68129674

i think you are special and unique OP, probably much smarter than everyone around you, but nobody "gets" you, why can't they understand?!
>>
But she's hot...
>>
>>68129715
It'll be a little worse than BVS but not by much, atleast BVS had a decent Batfleck and Superman wasn't too bad either.
>>
>>68129674
hey disney
>>
>>68129719
But he's right
>>
>>68129674
I feel a deep hard-on when I see Harley Quinn.

Rest of the movie looks like it'll be alright.
>>
>>68129786
Ofcourse, but her lines are nothing but awful quips, the costume designs are the worst I have ever seen in any capeshit so far, the pool of actors is awful, especially since Tom Hardy left and the trailers are extremely cringey, they read like a teen adaption.

And let's be honest, if you can't hold on to Tom Hardy, have to advertise your movie this hard, rewrite half the movie and pull in people like cara delevingne to attract the younger audiences you know it's going to suck.
>>
>>68129786
She really isn't reddit.
>>
>>68129674
>Am I the only one who feels a deep cringe seeing this movie?

no, many others here are autistic and are similarly triggered by the extroverted, bold, somewhat dark trailer. I wouldn't worry though, Civil War is out soon to sooth you into that familiar lull. The cell-phone commercial tier cinematography should put you at ease.
>>
File: 1458981063499.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458981063499.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>68129928
>Bold
>Dark

You can't be serious, it's like a 16 year old teen girl wrote this movie.
>>
>>68129928
Thanks, Civil War seems much more virgin friendly.
>>
Maybe this movie will be what finally breaks the camel's back.
Maybe after this we don't have to put up with this Suicide Girl costume aesthetic in our T&A characters.
>>
It'll probably still be a decent flick but transitioning into 'Ballroom Blitz' like some C-list Dreamworks film about talking Vegetables was just embarassing. Can;t wait for them to use 'The Boys are Back in Town' for the sequel.
>>
>>68130114
>Thanks, Civil War seems much more virgin friendly.

This. Have to admit BvS triggered me with all the love and sex shit, ok Superman has a gf, Batmans waking up to some model, everyone has someone I get it. Marvel doesnt waste time with that gay bullshit.
>>
>>68129674
She has better thighs than that DYEL jewish chick in BvS.
>>
>>68130185
they have to put that stuff in for the normies because its so """"mature""""
>>
>>68129674
>but everyone around me wants to see it so badly
You live in an state run permanent care facility for the mentally disabled.
>>
>>68130381
This so much, we here on /tv/ are above such trivial forms of media. If we appreciate it at all it will be ironically.
>>
File: 1259414101996.jpg (55 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
1259414101996.jpg
55 KB, 540x534
>>68129674
>mfw this movie, and other DC movies, trigger the fuck out of you autist fa/tv/irgins
>>
>>68130167
This, I feel like someone said "kids love Wayne's World, don't they? Put in Wayne's World"
>>
>what if that paragon of virtue who has literally never done anything but help becomes a criminal?
>I know, let's form a coalition of proven criminals so they can maybe stop this potential criminal

What a fucking retarded concept. That negress had better be corrupt and using the suicide squad to carry out her nefarious deeds or else this movie will make less sense than BvS.
>>
Upon seeing the trailers, and seeing BvS my expectations of it rose, because it can't be a bigger fuckup than BvS. Then they FREAKED and did reshoots to make it "more fun", so that doesn't bode well. It was most likely a 7/10 movie beforehand, but probably is a 5/10 post reshoot.
>>
File: IMG_0302.jpg (268 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.jpg
268 KB, 1000x1000
>>68130542
Watch this.
>>
>>68130475
I'm none of those things, are you assuming I'm a Marvel fan or something?

I like capeshit when it's good.
>>
>>68130106
I've leaerarfg nwareg awse rg rtrtjhdecdserdy
>>
>>68129674
This movie has taught me how lost /tv/ actually is
remember when Deadpool was considered the 4chan character? now he's reddit's. This movie is basically 4 chan:the movie and redditors on this board are crying left and right.
>>
>>68129788
but batfleck is in suicide squad?
>>
0 hips
>>
File: triggered.png (228 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
228 KB, 600x524
>>68130598
>>
>>68130640
this
>>
>>68129928
So you're saying that it's bold and brash?
>>
>>68130640
>stars /tv/s favorite seman demon Robbie
>Racist Aussie bantz machine asks asian qt "You gotta boyfriend?!?!?" star wars reference and second favorite meme of /tv/s
>/fa/ wet dream
you make a good point actually
>>
>>68129674
The comic was definitely aimed at teens, you fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.