[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does he really believe what he says or is it all an act?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (23 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
23 KB, 1280x720
Does he really believe what he says or is it all an act?
>>
I feel like he's aware of the cuck meme because he's actually really started to reinforce it
>>
>comedian
>lol is it an act
>>
>>68127657
I'm sure people have thrown it his way on Twitter. I imagine most celebrities discover our memes somehow.
>>
If you believe something hard enough and its physically possible, then yes.

Denial is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>68127753
>I imagine most celebrities discover our memes somehow
sure they do bro
>>
>>68127638
Are you really so autistic as to not understand the concept behind standup comedy or is it all an act?
>>
literally everything he says is real
>>
Hes going to be the next bill cosby.....
>>
>>68127638
He's entire career is based on pissing people off. So what do you think?

>>68128541
That would be fucking hilarious.
>>
LITTLE
>>
WHITE
>>
>>68127703
>"""""comedian""""""
>>
BITCH
>>
>>68127753
I doubt it

I do think that Aidan Gillen knows about us though.
>>
>>68127638
Like most libcucks and comedians, he has to pretend he has moral superiority over people who have actually done anything with their lives by talking trash about things people respect. He learned this while being a useless barhopping comedian in his twenties, when he couldn't even pretend he was making money or building something for anyone. This is followed by getting divorced, describing your own children's vaginas on stage, advocating for pedophelia on SNL to a booing audience, and flashing female comedians.
>>
>>68127638
He doesn't believe anything, he's a comfort-seeking hedonist who only wants to keep his comfortable lifestyle going for him and his children. Any espouted principles are just momentary tempers that are interesting to him to explore for a moment, but nothing beyond that.
>>
>>68127638
Louis is a prophet. The white race is on it's way out and BBC is the future, so get used to it.
>>
>>68129142
He was mr edgy republican racist guy when he did NYC drivetime O&a radio as their sidekick
>>
>>68128793
Wow, edgy mcontrarian is in the house

>advocating for pedophelia on SNL to a booing audience

that you don't understand the joke that was being made and choose to misinterpret it proves you're either a troll or a retard
>>
>>68129226
Not even 1% true. He was edgy comedian guy who didn't let his politics (he has always been left) get in the way of trying to be funny.
>>
File: 1433571971799.jpg (164 KB, 540x402) Image search: [Google]
1433571971799.jpg
164 KB, 540x402
Aren't cellphones great! I think they work via satellites like the tard I am but the youngins just dont get it amirite!?
>>
>>68128793
Kek, triggered.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.