[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the movie was __great__. Ask Me Anything fyi, I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: tjb.jpg (117 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
tjb.jpg
117 KB, 720x1080
the movie was __great__. Ask Me Anything

fyi, I haven't watched the original Jungle Book so i can't compare anything between those two
>>
3d or 2d?
>>
>>68126235
How old are you?
>>
File: anotherjunglebook.png (1 MB, 985x1920) Image search: [Google]
anotherjunglebook.png
1 MB, 985x1920
Does the Andy Serkis one have a chance?
>>
Do Bill Murray and Walken sing the songs?
>>
>>68126351
What is with WB right now? Can they do anything without trying to poorly imitate another studio?

Also, I wonder why both studios decided to gender bend the same character...
>>
>>68126235

Any decent vore stuff with the snake?
>>
>>68126235

How's the Baloo vs Shere Khan scene?
>>
>>68126351
Are they really making another one why?
>>68126384
that is weird.
>>
>>68126384

>I wonder why both studios decided to gender bend the same character...

American audiences would get triggered by the gay undertones.
>>
>>68126351
>>68126425
This, wut?
>>
>>68126384
WB's was set to be released this year, but with Disney's coming out and BvS tanking, they moved it to 2018.

Here's Andy Serkis pretending he's happy about it getting delayed: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/How-Andy-Serkis-Feels-About-His-Jungle-Book-Getting-Delayed-123057.html
>>
>>68126351
WB's cast isn't bad, but it's nothing compared to Disney's. Also, I know it was a book first but let's be honest, we all know this story because of the cartoon. WB won't be able to play with that fact like Disney. Will likely be forgettable as fuck.
>>
>>68126251
2D
>>68126267
millenial
>>68126366
yes, The Bare Necessities (even though I'm sure it's not a complete song) and I Wan'na Be Like You
>>68126409
it's short, but pretty intense. Shere Khan bit him in the end, although he was fine afterwards
>>68126390
no, but almost
>>
File: fify.jpg (221 KB, 985x2163) Image search: [Google]
fify.jpg
221 KB, 985x2163
>>68126351
>>
>>68126235
Is even one them a negro?
>>
>>68126467
Jesus they are making another Jungle Book. What the FUCK goes through the people at WB's heads? How could they ok a movie that is literally the same as another studies and coming out at basically the same time? What the honest fuck
>>
>>68126502
Kek'd
>>
>>68126351
Fuck. It's only a matter of time before WB attempts to buy the rights to Star Trek to try and imitate Disney's success with Star Wars.
>>
>>68126495
How does Battle Bill Murray sound? Or do they just stick with animal noises?
>>
>>68126351
I don't know, but I found Bill Murray was perfectly casted in here
>>
>>68126568
only stick with animal's roar
>>
>>68126495
>millennial

so anything under 32?
>>
>>68126235
what's the difference between this one and other recent fairy tale revamp movies(maleficent, cinderella, whatever)? If I found all of them mediocre, would I feel different about this one?
>>
>>68126351
>Idris Elba

>be black
>do a crime drama
>suddenly you're world famous and appear in everything

He'll probably get a fucking knighthood soon.
>>
>>68126508

Studios sit on scripts for a long time, and when they hear that rival studios are putting out something similar they move forward with theirs.
>>
>>68128330

He's also a musician
>>
Seeing it in gold class on wednesday. Jelly?
>>
>>68126502
Dr Mowgli, I'm jungle's VIP
>>
>>68128115
I found myself enjoyed this a lot more than Maleficent, and even Cinderella. If you stick to the original material and expecting anything new, maybe you'll be disappointed. Considering I haven't watched the original or read the book, so I don't know what to expect before watching this. Turns out I loved it so much, the story kept it simple but not boring, a lot of heartfelt moments, full of talented cast, and great characters (yeah, Idris Elba as Shere Khan stole the show).
>>
the kid was terrible and the songs weren't even that good

its babby's first gritty CGI adaptation for people who won't even bother to read the actual story
>>
>>68126495
>Walken sings I Wanna Be Like You
PREORDERING TICKETS NOW SENPAI
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.