[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Snyder is a shitty director why is MoS so great? The high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: zack_snyder_superman_tshirt.jpg (9 KB, 161x230) Image search: [Google]
zack_snyder_superman_tshirt.jpg
9 KB, 161x230
If Snyder is a shitty director why is MoS so great?

The high jews ruined BvS by forcing it to be a franchise starter instead of a movie.

Syder did nothing wrong.
>>
>>68126047
>The high jews ruined BvS by forcing it to be a franchise starter instead of a movie.

It's MOTY so far m8, and we haven't even seen the R-rated version.
>>
>>68126047
>MoS
>great
well there's your problem
>>
File: gif 10.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
gif 10.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>68126190
this
>>
>>68126047
>the Jews did it.
>>
Batman v Superman died in the cutting room:

>BRENNER: In the script there were more story lines than you see in the movie today. That was probably our biggest editorial issue in trying to get the cut down to a reasonable length. For us, the trickiest section was the beginning of the film, until the point where Bruce Wayne tells Alfred the truth about what is on the “White Portugese” ship… the truth about his plan. This moment set into motion everything until the end of the film really. Until that point the movie was always tracking many solo paths, some intersecting, some not. Finally in this scene, the paths fork into one road. In the script there are more subplots than you see in the movie right now. Also in terms of building this beginning we had to move things around. In the script, Lex was introduced much later, but we found that in watching the movie – because he’s such an important player, it was best to set him up sooner.

>BRENNER: It was a lot to juggle. So the plot lines of a couple characters had to go. These people are currently in the movie but we don’t track them, and it’s okay. What’s kind of fun is that we went back and did an extended cut where we put a lot of this stuff back, and we refined it into the same rhythm as the theatrical release. So what was once a nearly four hour cut with absolutely everything was ridiculous – ended up being about a three hour cut, once all these added storylines were refined with the fat was cut out.

>BRENNER: I remember being a little worried. Three and a half hours, okay, that’s fine for a movie of this size, the way Zack likes to work. This was more daunting. But we cut down “Man of Steel” from about 3 and half hours, I knew we’d get this done.
>>
jews hate superman . who woulda thought? (jerry siegel and joe schuster)
>>
>>68126047
This thing was always meant to be a franchise starter.

They wanted to make a JL movie in the middle of Nolan's trilogy with a second Batman. They saw no problem with doing this.

They had 3 years to make this fucking thing work and failed.
>>
>>68126312
>>68126190
MoS was figuratively cape-kino compared to your average Marvel movie though
>>
>>68126449
if 5/10 is capekino then yeah
>>
File: 1370693307412.jpg (35 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1370693307412.jpg
35 KB, 256x256
>mos
>great
>>
File: stoppostingmyinvincableson.jpg (18 KB, 624x258) Image search: [Google]
stoppostingmyinvincableson.jpg
18 KB, 624x258
>>68126449
>>
>>68126605
Look, a meme. Hehe.
>>
>>68126047
>MOS
>Great
Nigga
>>
>>68126416
>ywn see the 4 hour cut of BvS
>ywn see the 3 1/2 hour cut of MoS

I kinda want to
>>
>>68126449
>MoS
>capekino
Even compared to Marvel capeshit, MoS is trash.

You're thinking too binary. It's possible to think Marvel is shit and DC is even worse. You don't have to choose one. You don't need a favorite capeshit. In fact, it's really better if you don't have a favorite capeshit and instead like good movies.
>>
File: bvs is shit.jpg (304 KB, 598x522) Image search: [Google]
bvs is shit.jpg
304 KB, 598x522
>>
>>68128087

Wow. I mean, dislike MoS and BvS all you like, its your right as an adult, but dont ever then go ahead and claim that movies for children are better kino than Snyder's capeshit.
>>
>>68129021
MoS is for kid too, faggot.
>>
>>68126047
Because for most of the movie he was trying to ape Nolan. The Battle of Metropolis is pure Snyder. And he continued with BvS.

He's a fucking meathead.
>>
>>68126047
>MoS so great?
Wow bait right at start, you're not even trying
>>
>>68126422
Superman is basically jewish power fantasy.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/16/superman-is-jewish-the-hebrew-roots-of-america-s-greatest-superhero.html
>>
>>68126580

>implying retards nowadays understand what kino is
>implying reviewers aren't plebs for 90% of the time

the problem is that literally all people on reviewing sites think of themselves as professional reviewers even though they have no clue what the fuck they are actually talking about. hate to be the guy but whenever you see shit like "fun" in a review, you instantly know that person has literally no clue about filmmaking.

also, maybe I'm mistaken but I'm quite sure that a lot of good movies from the past were met with very negative criticism before being hailed as the best thing ever.

what amazes me is that no matter whether DC or Marvel fans talk about this movie, whenever a person articulates their reasons about BvS in a normal manner, they seem to not think of BvS as an inherently bad movie while all people who think it's 0/10 are shitposting retards
>>
why is MoS so great?

this is the problem with your thesis
>>
>>68126047
>If Snyder is a shitty director why is MoS so great?
nice b8, but is getting a bit old
>>
MoS is literally worst than BvS.
>>
>>68126047
>DCucks
https://youtu.be/-BMhOBzXzg4
>>
File: 1459606911839.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459606911839.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>68130952
wew
>>
>>68126047

I've always maintained that Snyder is a great director for action movies, that is often dealt horrifically bad scripts.

>Sucker Punch
He wrote it and it's awful
>Watchman
The script was too fucking long and it took a goddamn 3 hour cut to adaquately do the script justice
>Man of Steel
A script that tried to do too much, he did what he good
>BvS
Exact same scenario, coupled with what is obviously corporate meddling

I really can't deny that Sucker Punch, 300 and Watchman were great movies to watch, I just couldn't deal with the cringey as fuck dialogue
>>
File: Gal Gadot (15).jpg (887 KB, 936x1400) Image search: [Google]
Gal Gadot (15).jpg
887 KB, 936x1400
>>68126047
He looked at this woman, and thought:"Yes, that's Wonder Woman."
>>
File: instagram-toad.jpg (41 KB, 600x586) Image search: [Google]
instagram-toad.jpg
41 KB, 600x586
If you support Snyder then you must hate DC. he has ruined the characters with his awful cast and script.
>>
>>68127961
This, I would love to see this.
>>
>>68131030
someone give that gal a sandwich!
>>
>>68126312
>>68126190
go back to /reddit/
>>
>>68130952
this guy posts here no doubt
>>
>>68129696
You know the word kino is a meme, right? Literally no one uses it outside of /tv/
>>
>>68131062
Reddit loves capeshit. You might fit in there
>>
>>68131061
She need more than a sandwich. I usually like skinny women, but she is making me rethink that.
>>
>>68129696
Some of this, I think it will be funny to see if the reviewers do an about face when the 'ultimate' edition comes out and they decide if it's kino or not for the rest of the people.

Personally, I can understand not liking the movie, but acting like it's the worst thing since AIDS is retarded.
>>
>>68131030
Jews did it.
>>
>>68131030
ayy lmao
>>
>>68130952
Krager?
>>
>>68130952
take a look at the comment section and tell me that capeshit is not cultural genocide
>>
But Man of Steel was the franchise starter from the get go.
Batman v Superman was just a shitty movie, no matter how much
>muh symbolism
it has.
The movie 2012 had a lot of symbolism too.
>>
>>68126449
>a-a-a-a-atleast it's better than the shit Marvel puts out!
Every time.
>>
>>68126047
fuck off zack
>>
>>68126047
It's amazing how you DC fucks just let Snyder shit in in your mouth and rather than complaining you swallow it down and beg for more. If you really wanted a decent movie you would accept when it's bad rather than gargling Hack's ballsack and proclaiming him a genius because he noticed the similarity between Superman and other mythological characters and somehow this is deep?

At least MoS for all it's faults had a bit of coherence and a decent villain, BvS was just a shitstorm
>>
>>68126047

>> Le Man of Steel was good meme
>>
>>68126416
There is a MoS version that is over 3h long??
Fuck, I need to watch that
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.