[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jennifer Lawrence, Steven Spielberg to Adapt War Photographer's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: gettyimages-501305048_master.jpg (2 MB, 2446x3000) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-501305048_master.jpg
2 MB, 2446x3000
>Addario is a war photographer who has spent time in war zones ranging from Afghanistan to the Congo to Somalia. She is one of the few females in a predominantly male club and was also at one point kidnapped.
>Here’s who the bidders were: Working Title was angling to get it for Reese Witherspoon, Darren Aronofsky has been trying to get it for Natalie Portman, The Wolf Of Wall Street‘s Margot Robbie was after it, and The Weinstein Company was bidding for George Clooney and Grant Heslov.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jennifer-lawrence-steven-spielberg-adapt-778663

Are you ready to see le quirky memefu get kidnapped and gangraped?
>>
>>68125747
why does she keep picking these "strong wymn" roles? Is she compensating?
>>
>‘This Will Be The End Of JLAW’s Career,’ Says Increasingly Nervous /tv/ For Seventh Time This Year

How it like knowing she will NEVER EVER go away and win more oscars than Meryl Streep
>>
>>68125953
>How it like knowing she will NEVER EVER go away and win more oscars than Meryl Streep
>NEVER EVER

That confirms that she'll disappear
>>
>>68125953
But she's made nothing but bombs recently and Spielberg has made shit since Schindler's List
>>
>>68125747
>For me, there was a lot of groping right away. Sort of everyone who had to pick me up and carry me somewhere, they would reach around and grab my breasts and touch my butt--everyone who came near me.
Nah, they won't show this. Unlike rape, this kind of shit is absolute taboo.
>Israeli soldiers at the Erez Crossing had strip-searched and mocked her and forced her to go through an X-ray scanner three times despite knowing that she was pregnant
>Addario reported that she had "never, ever been treated with such blatant cruelty.
This, on the other hand, looks very promising.
>>
>>68126063
>Israeli soldiers at the Erez Crossing had strip-searched and mocked her and forced her to go through an X-ray scanner three times despite knowing that she was pregnant
How much you wanna bet that is left out
>>
>>68126129
Your mom's asshole.
>>
>more than a year ago
Did anything come of this? The only movie I know she's going to be in this year is that Chris Pratt one.
>>
>>68126129

They'll just change it to italy
>>
>>68126163
>Did anything come of this?
No the article is like 9 hours old
>>
>>68125995

Munich was pretty good fampire
>>
how much is she getting paid this time?
>>
>>68125953
Even her Hunger Games movies were underperforming in the end and she was built up in such a big pedestal by Hollywood that she gets the same platitudes that directors like PT Anderson gets even when she makes shit movies that she's totally miscast in that nobody goes to see.

>nothing else explains her Oscar noms for Joy and American Hustle

But with all the shit she's said to fuck her image over the last year the fact she can't draw a crowd means she hit the wall a long time ago.
>>
>>68125747
I can't tell if that's hair or she stitched up her armpit.

Either way she's disgusting
>>
>>68126249
Whatever it is it's sexist.
>>
>>68125747
I went to Arby's and I SWEAR that I saw her at the drive thru
I was too busy spilling spahgetti to look her in the face for more than 3 seconds but I was sure she was jlaw
>>
>>68126249
More than a paramedic will make in his lifetime

But it's not enough
>>
>>68126129
They'll keep it in, but they change the story so Arabs gangrape her later in.
>>
>>68125747
that's some blue waffle tier axilla
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZFIy7adOJM

>tfw mainstream media is turning against her
Feels good
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.