[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fear the Walking Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (571 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
image.png
571 KB, 500x680
FUCK THIS STUPID FUCKING CUNT, SHE KNEW IT WAS DANGEROUS TO TELL SOME RANDOM STRANGER ANYTHING BUT STILL DID IT

This entire episode was full of annoying shit but this tops it all, based mysterious black man is going to get fucked for helping these idiots
>>
Ya can't possibly. Believe ppl are this stupid
>>
I forgot how bad the show was

these people are all so much worse than the original cast

>tfw still have no idea what happened to the people on the plane

assume they just crashed
>>
>>68121997
Instead of showing a next episode preview, they showed a preview for the rest of the season. You saw the crashed plane body for a split second. Hopefully we'll know before the midseason finale if they're pulling that shit
>>
>>68121997
All those plane clips were better than the actual show, Asian Shane would be a top tier character
>>
>>68121908
>watching this shit
Could spend that time doing anything else at all and it'd be better for you, there's tons of quality movies and shows out there
>>
i want to protect her smile
>>
>>68122089
I'm hoping someone will survive in the wreckage and join up with the group

hope it's the asian
>>
>>68122200
It's already confirmed that would happen.
>>
>>68121908
>SHE KNEW
She's a prime Stacey that's never seen a zombie flick. You're not supposed to sympathize with her by the way. I'm so glad it ended up being pirates instead of a romance bullshit.
>>
>>68121908
>image.png
>>
>>68122269
it'll be romance

the guys she was talking to are going to be neutral guys getting chased by bad guys

sex and jealousy are the only mechanics the shitty TWD universe are capable of using to tell a story
>>
>>68122269
She did know, she was just too stupid to realise telling him where they were from the smoke would help them find them. She also knew she shouldn't even talk on the radio in the first place because she hesitated to.
>tfw im getting triggered by a terrible show
>>
the barber is obviously the best character on the show, and i am not looking forward to seeing what stupid ass twist the black dude is going to reveal.

i do like the habib guy whatever the fuck his name is as an actor though.
>>
i decided to check out this show because ive wanted to see the wohle breakdown of society shit handled in a TV show

but there was a time skip and then it was just TWD again what wasd the fucking point of this show existing
>>
>>68122286
Sorry I don't sit at a computer instead of being comfy in bed while posting on 4chan. kys
>>
>>68122428
>what was the point of this show
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>68122428
This, the only interesting thing about it was the breakdown of society and they completely glossed over it.

And don't get me started on how mind-numbingly stupid the finale was
>>
>>68122428
You decided to post your opinions on reddit and 4chan
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.