[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Billions Finale Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: lordy.jpg (353 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lordy.jpg
353 KB, 1920x1080
That final scene holy fucking shit
So hyped for season 2
How the fuck does /tv/ not have a thread about this show?
>>
>>68121392
we've tried a couple of threads before - the show just doesn't have wheels around here

as for the finale - it was as expected

final showdown still wasn't as good as the scene where Axe buys the naming rights to the building way back in ep 2 (?)

also, what kind of car did he give Wendy?
>>
>>68121392
can't really go wrong with paul giamatti. bretty gud finale and season as a whole, although i find the dialogue a bit cringey at times. the acting ensemble makes the show, and maggie siff is just stunningly sexy.

>>68121968
maserati
>>
>>68122295
>maserati

>meme car for a meme show
>>
>>68121392
>That final scene holy fucking shit
Is it really better than Donny Boy...Donny Boy...Donny Boy...
>>
It's a good show.

When Axe called Rhodes a municiple leech and was talking about how he makes the system go.

People who work on Wall St are leeches on the economy and provide nothing really. Was disappointed Rhodes didn't zing him on that.
>>
>>68123527
Donny Boy was a GOAT TV episode.
>>
this show has potential but the writing is lets it down. The whole show is just stilted and wooden, especially Chuck "I'm recused because I said I am" Rhodes.

Where was the surveillance in the Axe building? Was it on Wendy?
>>
>>68123827
there wasn't any retard, he made it up to prove the janitor was the leak
>>
never even heard of this show. where can one watch it ?
>>
>>68121392
>That final scene holy fucking shit
It wasn't that good. Damien was good but Giamatti had dick to work with.

>a man who has nothing to lose

Lazy. It's clear that they want Axe to be the hero and only put in the beta BSDM shit to fill out the character to try to seem deep
>>
>>68123812
yeah just saw the finale.
Donny boy was way better
>>
Is this a comedy or something?

That's the guy from Spiderman, right?
>>
>>68125600
it's a dramatic pissing contest between a rich alpha and a powerful beta
>>
I've never heard of this. I like the actors in your pic though. What's the show about?
>>
>>68125678
B I L L I O N S
>>
>>68125274
can't believe I missed that

>>68125327
http://www.couchtuner.ag/watch-billions-online/
>>
>>68125678
Hedge Fund billionaire made alot of money after 9/11.Giamatti's character is part of the feds and is investigating him for inside trading. His wife works for the billionaire, makes 10x more than him and this pisses off the fed man
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.