[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen a lot of shitty movies in the theater. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
I've seen a lot of shitty movies in the theater. I've seen Rat Race, Mr. Bean, Surf's Up, The Bucket List, PotC 1-4, etc all in theater.

I've never actually cringed in a movie before tonight.

Not until "Y-y...... you're killing Martha..."

Jesus FUCKING christ. What an actual trainwreck.
>>
Several people walked out of the theater before the Doomsday fight.

Wish I would have joined them.
>>
>>68120359
The line goes "You're letting him kill Martha" if you're going to shit post at least pay attention to the shit you're shit posting about.
>>
File: 143772982613.jpg (3 MB, 1746x4245) Image search: [Google]
143772982613.jpg
3 MB, 1746x4245
>>68120359
You people tried to make the "Martha" thing a meme, and you failed.
>>
>>68120447
Your pseudointellectual insults fall pretty flat when you're just constantly slinging ad hominem and projecting your own insecurities without offering any substance. Do people let you get away with being retarded in arguments in real life? Do you always possess such confirmation bias that enables you to exist in ignorance to any subject you find 'beneath' you?

You're like a textbook case of denial and frustration brought on from lack of understanding upon meeting something that throws a wrench in your pretty little picture.

I think the most hilarious difference between you and I is that I'm actually on movie forums 24/7 and I've talked to thousands of people on both sides of it, while you probably don't talk to anyone outside your job or school. You know how autistic kids don't know they're autistic? I suspect something similar must be wrong with you.

You're the kind of faggot who runs his mouth in real life, gets punched for it or even just threatened, then goes and cries about how barbaric fighting is and how cuckolding is an intellectual fetish.
>>
I had no idea what the fuck was going on in that dream where the guy comes out of a cloud and starts talking to batman. WTF. I found out on here its a member of the Justice League, but annoying shit like that made he mate this movie.
>>
>>68120359
>This is my world Lois.. YOU'RE my world
I fucking cringed so hard, hell the guy sitting next be let out a loud groan
>>
>>68120359
>shitty
>rat race
>>
>>68120496
>I'm actually on movie forums 24/7

This is the only part of your post that is truth.
>>
>>68120359
And then Lois Lane runs in through a back door and screams "Martha is his MOM'S NAME!"
>>
>>68120480
>there are faggots who go this hard to defend this shit movie

Jesus, that's dedication. I mean you can like what you like, that doesn't mean you have good taste.
>>
>>68120657
>*record scratch*
>Lois walks into frame
>Now, if you'll remember correctly, Martha is actually the name of both of their mothers (what a coincidence!). Here, watch the full overly long intro explaining how Batcuck's parents die all over again
>>
File: 1408243846231.jpg (7 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1408243846231.jpg
7 KB, 255x220
>Batman doing crossfit
>Batman is a fucking retard
>Alfred is a genius and warned Batman THREE times about what inevitably happened
>Superman could have made his case to Finch but instead stood there like a retard and didn't say a single word
>Superman goes into the Senate, an explosion goes off, and Superman is the only one to come out of it, yet 2 seconds later they say on the news not only was it a bomb, but they even somehow knew the bomber's name without even seeing the crime scene and having no witnesses
>Pa Kent: hurr I saved the farm and ate muh hero cake but the horses drowned lol
>Batman saves Martha Kent and literally says to her "I'm a friend of your son's!"
>Superman tells Batman to fuck off
>Batman rages home and drives like a retard
And I'd still say it's a 6/10 movie, just because I fucking LOVE Batman but goddamn was it hard to watch
>>
File: 1458685445044.jpg (260 KB, 550x666) Image search: [Google]
1458685445044.jpg
260 KB, 550x666
>>68120480

This reminds me of those paintings those hipster edgy artists make.
Like a white canvas then he puts paint in his cat , blind folds himself and uses the cat as a paint brush.
The painting looks like a random mess.
But faggot art enthusiasts will stare at it for a while and say it symbolizes inner struggle and the artists soul reaching a new horizon, shedding away his inner demons.

When in fact its just some stupid fucking brush strokes done with a cat while the faggot was on meth or some shit.

This is exactly what this pic of BvS damage control signifies. A shit movie that DC fags want to give faux meaning to.
>>
>>68120873
>6/10 movie, just because I fucking LOVE Batman but goddamn was it hard to watch

Are you me?
>>
>>68120978
I defend Spider-Man 3 to death, say it's underrated (it is), and perhaps accuse those who dislike it of having shitty taste, but at least I can point to the 63% Fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes and 6.2 average score.

DCucks defending BvS is like someone saying Batman & Robin is a gem. Or Fantastic Four...oh wait, both 2000s FF movies have higher.
>>
File: 1458363065899.jpg (54 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1458363065899.jpg
54 KB, 540x720
You simpletons shouldnt be here if you cant do basic problem solving to figure out why or how a scene happened.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.