[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have very important work to do. My ascension removes me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ErrolTrueDetective.jpg (34 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
ErrolTrueDetective.jpg
34 KB, 560x375
>I have very important work to do. My ascension removes me from the disk and the loop. I am near final stage. Some mornings, I can see the infernal plane.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>68118554
Pizza was plagarizing again
>>
>>68118554
portal to the other realm
>>
I finished season 1 a week ago and it was really great. Probably one of my favorite seasons of a show ever.

Hows season 2 hold up?
>>
File: 1460316229272.jpg (29 KB, 462x353) Image search: [Google]
1460316229272.jpg
29 KB, 462x353
>>68118751
fantastic. you should watch it immediately

no drop in quality whatsoever
>>
>>68118751
Pizza didn't plagriaze so not nearly as good. That and a new director lead to it not being very good. It's like a 6/10.
>>
>>68118554
O U R O B O R O S
>>
>>68118751
it's great but I agree about the directing not being as good
>>
>>68118554
The only reason to watch s2 is if you are curious to see Vince Vaughn, Mcadams, et al in serious roles. The season is a piece of shit.
>>
Are there any other movies or books that are pseudo-philosophic like this but not outright horror like Lovecraft?
>>
>>68119189

The Night Land, by Hodgson.

>H. P. Lovecraft describes the novel as "one of the most potent pieces of macabre imagination ever written". Clark Ashton Smith wrote of it that "In all literature, there are few works so sheerly remarkable, so purely creative, as The Night Land. Whatever faults this book may possess, however inordinate its length may seem, it impresses the reader as being the ultimate saga of a perishing cosmos, the last epic of a world beleaguered by eternal night and by the unvisageable spawn of darkness. Only a great poet could have conceived and written this story; and it is perhaps not illegitimate to wonder how much of actual prophecy may have been mingled with the poesy."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.