[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am Cait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 13
File: 786453143.jpg (61 KB, 800x453) Image search: [Google]
786453143.jpg
61 KB, 800x453
It's time for America to wake the fuck up and learn about transgenderism.
>>
I already know trannies are mentally ill tho...
>>
>>68117640
Honestly I am happy to play along with all the transgenderism vocabulary, it doesn't seem like something worth caring about.

That said, I have a weird feeling that Caitlyn Jenner is not a "real" transwoman, whatever that means. Pretty sure she's going to say the wrong thing at some point. I've noticed that the trans community is worried about the same thing.

It reminds me of Bowie being "bisexual".
>>
>>68117640
>it's time

No its not
>>
I do think she's really trans but she's obviously very priveleged and stuck in her ways and she supports a political party that is shit to transgendered people. That's why a lot of people in the community don't care for her.
>>
>>68117640
Bad bait, Jenner has already been thrown under the bus decried.

>>68117808
Already happening.
>>
>the last 2 Women of the Year Award have been won by men
Let that sink in for a minute.
>>
>>68117975
They aren't men if they don't identify as such
>>
File: 9bc.jpg (79 KB, 635x960) Image search: [Google]
9bc.jpg
79 KB, 635x960
>>
>>68117640
Transgenderism is the American dream tho
>>
>>68117975
men are better than women at everything
>>
>>68118117
>trans people are delusional
>but religious people are fine
>>
>>68118117
Liberals are tying themselves in knots because they think it's important that people didn't "choose" certain things.

The honest truth is that the idea of "choice" doesn't even mean anything if you're a materialist. Either everything is a choice or nothing is.

The better answer is to frame it in terms of "it doesn't hurt others".
>>
>>68117808

It's happening already. There's a video out there of him bashing Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>68117808
I feel the same way on all counts.
>>
>>68118172
Who said anything about religion?

That's some great deflection though friend.
>>
>>68118117
Sex is biological, gender is a social construct

So you can be born the wrong sex, but you identify as whatever gender you choose
>>
>>68117808
>That said, I have a weird feeling that Caitlyn Jenner is not a "real" transwoman
Agreed. I'm watching my first episode S2E06 right now.

My thoughts are that this guy was surrounded by the most feminine women for so long that he was nurtured into a woman.

>I was on hormones in the 80s.
Yea, you and every other olympic athlete. Maybe he just says that for trans-cred when in reality it was for a competitive edge. Maybe he did fuck up his hormone levels.

Anywho, this guy is so mentally ill and confused from the psychological abuse and manipulation of living with those kardashian women that he convinced himself that he's actually a woman.

Now that he's a transwoman it doesn't seem to be helping him with his female relationships. The ciswomen seem to be shitting on him as much as they did when he was a man.

>"I'm republican"
This is "problematic".
>>
>>68118260
this
learn the mental gymnastics properly.
>>
>>68118216
There are gray areas, don't be an absolutist fool
>>
>>68118271
Yeah, but what about what she said about dressing in her mom's clothes as a kid?
>>
>>68118172
Religion is faith based.

Transgenderism is emperically shit.
>>
>>68117808
>Honestly I am happy to play along with all the transgenderism vocabulary
why cater to the mentally ill? why literal spread falsehoods and blur the between logic and delusion? at some point we have to stop pretending michael brown was a gentle giant and victim. we have to stop pretending like kim kardashian is talented in any way other than taking a black dick on camera (and even then the sex tape was pretty boring).

the mentally ill don't deserve to be coddled by society. we don't do it with schizophrenics and we shouldn't do it with trannies. its that simple
>>
>>68118294
How are there grey areas? As far as I can see, the only way a materialist can make sense of "choice" would be to say that a choice is something that was processed in a certain area of the brain, and not another area.

But it's just a brain, right?
>>
>>68118260
>So you can be born the wrong sex, but you identify as whatever gender you choose

But if gender is a social construct you can't be born as the wrong sex. You're born as the correct sex and whatever social conditioning instills the construct of gender in people goes awry somewhere and they identify as a gender that doesn't correspond to their biological sex.

OR

Gender is not a social construct, and people can be born with their brains wired to associate with the gender opposite of their sex.

I'm fine with either of these explanations, but it cannot be both. I don't have a problem with trans people, I'd just like to see some consistency and common sense from the SJWs, though I know thats hard to do.
>>
>>68118305
So? He's just an effeminate fruit cake of a man. That shouldn't mean that he's "a female on the inside".

Jenner doesn't even know if he likes men or women. He's so fucking confused and unsure of himself for somebody that's supposedly been dealing with this shit since he was "trying on his mother's clothes as a child."
>>
>>68117640
inside I'm a racist bigot I should be allowed to express inside me
>>
>>68118337
>why literal spread falsehoods
I don't think transgenderism involves any falsehoods. It's more of a different way of talking.

It's redirecting a whole set of words to mean slightly different things, but at the end of the day it retains exactly the same empirical reality.

If transgenderism is dangerous it will be dangerous whether or not we call Caitlyn "she".
>>
>>68118588
inside im a black guy so i should be able to say bnigger.
>>
>>68118588
You should.
>>
>>68117640
Leave Caitkino to me...
>>
>>68118602
You are able to say nigger already. You just posted it.
>>
>>68118709
i mean like kramer.
>>
File: 1453822448291.jpg (42 KB, 550x693) Image search: [Google]
1453822448291.jpg
42 KB, 550x693
>>68117640
So when did the media suddenly start promoting gender dysphoria as the cause vogue among progressives?
It seems like it came out of nowhere just after the SOCUS ruled in favor of gay marriage. Almost like once one social justice issue was laid to rest, another, even more obscure and irrelevant plight had to be lifted up as the Major Problem Facing America Today.

How many people are actually diagnosed with gender dysphoria? How many of those are so far gone that they decide to behave like the opposite sex and attempt to use the wrong public restroom?
How is such a trivial issue facing such an insignificant percentage of the population garnering even a fraction of the attention that these stories seem to be receiving?
Who cares?
>>
Its all bullshit, isnt it? None of this shit is science, right? RIGHT?

Just an example:

>man is born male
>later in life man wants to become female woman
>man transitions into living as a woman
>now man is and always has been woman
Im sorry, WHAT?

Trans people HATE being called their dead names and they HATE when people refer to their transition as something that happened instead of them always being the way they are now in their current state.

Its just a fantasy, right? Its just a delusion for them to take the pain of their confusing years away? There is no way in hell they can convince the medical community that genders and sexes cannot be determined at birth to justify them having a gender crisis sometime down the line in their life, right? You dont even have cognation as a baby. Its all about your surroundings. I think trans people got to where they are now because of insecurities and traumatic or inconsistent upbringings, not because science and medicine has somehow been wrong for all these years and they defy this logic.

Isnt it much easier just to accept "i was a man, now im a woman" or vice versa instead of trying to chance the definitions of ancient human biology?

I know in the future people will transition into sexually identifying as a dog, bear, cat or fucking crab people but do we really have to listen to these people when they say they were born this way? Like, im not going to let a crab person tell me society is wrong

Sorry bros im drunk
>>
>>68118740
Again, you can. Just don't expect people to high five you on the street.
>>
>>68119232
>you can
>implying it wouldnt be constant twitter bitching followed by getting beat to shit.
>>
>>68117640
>spend the majority of your life training and becoming an olympic athlete
>adolescence was spent training to win gold medals
>at no point questioning your gender
>marry a money grubbing bitch
>have children with her
>be on a reality show with a bunch of attention whores
>become an attention whore yourself
>people start not paying attention to you anymore
>"I'M A TRANSGENDERED WOMAN NOW! LOOK AT ME!"

You gotta admit, this is one hell of a scam that ol' Bruce is running here.
>>
>>68119252
Kramer didn't get beat up.

Like I said, you're free to say it but that doesn't mean people are going to listen to you.
>>
>>68119333
okay okay where is my fucking affirmative action benefits and shit.
>>
it's time for america to wake the fuck up and learn about the headless soviet subversion machine that inertia has kept running to this day in their country.
>>
File: 123461.gif (337 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
123461.gif
337 KB, 460x500
>>68119405
>inertia
>>
>>68119405
This theory makes much more sense than "The Jews". In fact it's not even really a theory, every part of it is historical fact.

But in the end, American intellectuals really want to believe this stuff. It's their fault.
>>
>>68119405
What the hell is this
>>
>>68119822
the last Indiana jones movie.
>>
>>68119555
Jews and communism go hand in hand.
>>
>>68119884
>jews thrive in some of the most powerful capitalist systems
>they force communism on their free time
>>
>>68119822
You ever hear of the "Red Scare"? There really was a lot of be scared of.

Cynical, totally overt subversion was a common tactic of the Soviets. Nothing underhanded, just spending a lot of time and money to change influential people's opinions.

None of this is hidden history, just de-emphasized. A lot of modern fashionable ideas can be traced back to literal Soviet-allied traitors.
>>
>>68119951
>a lot of modern fashionable ideas
Like what?

So what youre telling me is that its not the Jewish funded Liberal Left dominated media spoonfeeding the unwashed masses and its actually deep rooted soviet ideals? Somehow the first option still seems worse
>>
>>68120094
A lot of identity politics can be traced back to Soviet emphasis on America's own internal problems. Both sides in the Cold War wanted to create the narrative that the other side would collapse due to internal contradictions.

One of the Soviet Union's main tactics was to invite impressionable intellectuals on North Korea-style tours and say to them, "You think we have problems, but look, we're not racists like you are!"

Of course this is all a moot point, the problem now is that the West seems to have become addicted to this internal fracturing. It's masochistic. The subversion machine keeps going because people got used to it.
>>
>>68120278
So who are we at a theoretical war with now? What is the point of drumming up all this internal conflict? Or rather, who are we trying to pin this on? Republicans? The right wing in general?

This is interesting where can I find reading on this
>>
She's a murderer and a racist. Not much else to learn.
>>
>>68117640
>It's time for America to wake the fuck up and learn about transgenderism.
you're right, it's time people realized how mentally fucked these people are
>>
>>68121211
>So who are we at a theoretical war with now? What is the point of drumming up all this internal conflict?
There is no "point". The thing you have to understand about intellectuals is that they're actually stupid. They're very clever, but they're stupid. They just keep finding more and more clever ways of staying within the bounds of fashion.

Cynics control the intellectual fashion of the times. Intellectuals would never suspect this, because they think they're "free thinkers".

A massive propaganda machine left its mark on America. No propaganda machine since then has done anything close. So, the effects are still there.

>This is interesting where can I find reading on this
Start with Yuri Bezmenov interviews and lectures.
>>
i hate that this person has become a voice.

i person keeping it all in till they are 60 years old is no message i want being heard
>>
>>68117640
The more people learn actual facts about transgenderism the less popular it's gonna get.
So I agree. It's time for people to stop pretending this shit is anything more than faulty mental wiring.
>>
>>68118172

At least religion is faith-based.

Trannies don't consider their beliefs a "faith".
They believe they are LITERALLY women trapped in a man's body by magic.
>>
>>68121432
Agreed.
>>
>>68118260

Back to Tumblr
>>
mental disorder
emotions don't trump science
the john hopkins doctor said it's impossible to become a different gender.
these people need to stop being applauded and start getting help
they're nice people, but damn son. I'm sorry for your problem
>>
>>68121703
I would love for some purplehaired she beast from tumblr to ask a presidential candidate at a town hall debate "what do you plan to do for the transgendered community" and he/she just says "free therapy"

The outroar would be amazing
>>
>>68121994
If any candidate did something like this I'd actually go out and vote for him.
>>
>>68118117
The left one is correct. There's literally nothing wrong with being a tranny.
>>
>>68123123
>tripfag
>from /mu/
>defends trannies

yep. Checks out.
>>
>>68117808
>I've noticed that the trans community is worried about the same thing.

shes a republican and wont be their liberal mouth piece so fuck her/him whatever.
>>
File: cute.png (25 KB, 424x213) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
25 KB, 424x213
>>68117640
Can we get a redo on the public face of transgender rights? Because Jenner is a piece of shit.
>>
File: 45613.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
45613.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>68123314
>>68123276
>The world's most popular tranny is a REPUBLICAN

So this is what subversion feels like!
>>
I hope they mention AGP
>>
File: 1456365697740.jpg (55 KB, 716x520) Image search: [Google]
1456365697740.jpg
55 KB, 716x520
>>68117975
>>
>not sexually identifying as a M1 Abrams Tank
baka
>>
>>68117640
It's also time to MAGA
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3488055/Caitlyn-Jenner-says-Trump-good-women-s-issues-Hillary-f-ing-liar.html
>>
File: VG4uMMT.png (521 KB, 844x1200) Image search: [Google]
VG4uMMT.png
521 KB, 844x1200
>>68123314
>>
File: tangerine2.png (733 KB, 1271x526) Image search: [Google]
tangerine2.png
733 KB, 1271x526
>>68117640
>It's time for America to wake the fuck up and learn about transgenderism.
>>
>>68118260
>you can be born the wrong sex
This statement has my brain in knots. It's too early in the morning for this shit.
>>
Yep, mental illness is a big problem.
>>
>>68118260
So if gender is a social construct, then why do transexuals choose to dress themselves according to those social constructs?
>>
But she's a Republican right so it works out great
Shue go ahead a do whatever you want to your body as long as you love your country and want what's best for it you are ok in my book

And knowing ol Brucie will stand by his beleves the scoundrels won't get to her
>>
File: 1429280769733.jpg (18 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1429280769733.jpg
18 KB, 400x226
>>68124949
Not the anon you replied to, but personally I just ignore that whole "born as the wrong sex" argument. I think it's just some weak semantic bullshit.

The pivotal question is much simpler. If some guy goes out of his way to change his appearance and behavior to be that of a female, are you willing to treat them as such?

I think the whole thing comes down to which of these two scenarios is more awkward:
>treating them like a woman despite not being genetically female
>treating them like a man despite them looking convincingly female

I think there's a tipping point where the latter becomes more awkward if the person passes sufficiently as female.

For example, if they're so convincing that you can't possibly tell them apart from other women then so far as etiquette is concerned, it makes much more sense to treat them as a woman. Because the alternative is what appears to be women going into men's rooms. It would be far less awkward for them to just use the women's room given how convincingly female they look.

And imagine if there's a women who transitioned convincingly into a man. And they're using the women's room. The right wing types who hate transgender people would make it illegal for that person to use the men's room. But instead we'd have this huge clusterfuck where a woman calls the cops on this transgender person thinking they're a man and then we have to go through this whole song and dance where they have to explain the situation while getting the shit kicked out of them because the cops hate explanations.
>>
Two words: mental illness
>>
>>68117794
Well yeah, I think it's called gender dysphoria or something like that. But there's no 'cure' for that, so transitioning to the other gender is the best solution available as a treatment, at least as far as I understand it (which is not that well).
>>
>>68125500
>so transitioning to the other gender is the best solution available as a treatment, at least as far as I understand it

Has there ever been a success story to come out of transitioning? I'm not asking did anyone ever interview someone right out of some Philippines surgery room.

More like "Hi 'I'm Rob, formerly Grace, and this is my great life 10 years later" Does that person even exist? If so then great for them but this seems like a big change with no 'undo' button.
>>
>>68125066
it's simple. females who identify as female can wear whatever they want and don't have to conform to your outdated concept of gender by wearing traditionally female clothes, you shitlord! and males who identify as female need to wear traditionally female clothes in order to feel like a woman.
>>
>>68125500
>But there's no 'cure' for that
what about taking male hormones instead of female ones? a male who feels too female getting hormone therapy to become even more female is like trying to put out a fire with a flamethrower instead of a hose.
>>
>>68125500
>so transitioning to the other gender is the best solution available
except that's not possible, you dip, not even at surface level. at best, you just look like a mangled version of your own gender, unless you're pretty fem looking to begin with

also
>encouraging delusional behavior
>trying to mend a mental issue with plastic surgery
>>
But its name is Bruce
>>
>>68118074
DO they have a uterus and ovaries? THen they're dudes. Besides who the fuck will watch that? Not the SJW's they don't have cable.
>>
>>68117640
>I am Manface McBroadshoulders
ftfy
>>
>>68128105
this is the body of an Olympic champion

I wish all his records would be reclassified as achievements for women's decathlon and he btfo's all female athletes to date, since he was a woman all along
>>
>>68129036

is that Jaws?
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.