[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ferris isn't real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: cameronfb.jpg (19 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
cameronfb.jpg
19 KB, 400x393
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ3O9NFJIS0

This brings new power to the scene with Cameron and the painting and the theory that he is alone and Ferris is his imagination. He wants friends, he wants someone to love him.

The lyrics fit well:
"lord knows it would be the first time" (as Ferris and Sloan kiss, it could be Cameron's first kiss)
"please please please, let me get what I want..." (again playing as Ferris and Sloan are kissing. Cameron wants nothing more than to be loved)

Did I go too far with this one?
>inb4 stop shilling your shitty video
>>
>>68116047
No but Cameron is cucking Ferris btw
>>
>>68116315
how?
>>
>>68116047
This blew my mind when I saw it on cracked 10 years ago...
>>
>>68116798
because Ferris doesn't exist. Cameron made him up to cuck him with Sloan.
>>
OP, do you have a black father named Will Smith perchance?
>>
I think its more that Cameron is submissive and is stuck in a hurricane of people who manipulate and abuse him and the Art scene is a reflection of one of the great irony's in society where art is viewed with a passive pleasure but the subject matter is often quite visceral and reflective of people who are screaming mad.
>>
>>68116047
I hate this theory because Ferris Bueler's Day Off is already a lot deeper than people give it credit for on the surface.
>>
>>68117085
no why
>>
>>68117762
I was gonna make fun of your theory but its actually somewhat legitimate.

Anyways the reference was to

Jaden Smith on Twitter: "How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real"

I was taking the point that "unreality" is a common theme among examination of art and can be spun for nearly every piece.
>>
Wouldn't that make Sloan insane?
>>
>>68118567
Sloan isnt actually doing any of these things
>>
>>68117674
how
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.