[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen more outrage over the death of this fictional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: the-100-lexa.jpg (55 KB, 1200x520) Image search: [Google]
the-100-lexa.jpg
55 KB, 1200x520
I've seen more outrage over the death of this fictional character by SJWs and Tumblrinas than any atrocity committed against actual women in The Middle East and Africa.
>>
>>68115996
welcome to the 21st century
>>
>>68115996
The news is partly to blame for this
>>
>>68115996

Literally who?
>>
>>68115996
lexa deserve better
>>
File: Behead those who insult Lexa.jpg (115 KB, 594x800) Image search: [Google]
Behead those who insult Lexa.jpg
115 KB, 594x800
>>68115996
>>
>>68115996
Yeah...and you faggots, care alot about women...
Face it faggot, you are mad because after they killed her you can't have a The 100 thread like before, because most people here dropped the show.
>>
12 year old girls getting their vaginas sewn up or getting raped by soldiers has literally zero impact on a fat 22 year old white woman with glasses who watches the CW. Taking away a character from their pathetic lives theoretically has some small, measurable impact on their happiness.

I'd be curious to see what their response would be to an argument like OPs. I assume they would say "it's all part of the bigger picture" or something.
>>
>>68119950
/thread
>>
Thousands of fat girls keep rating the show 1/10 on IMDB.

Also they are boycotting and the ratings have dropped badly since they killed her.

They're psychopaths!
>>
It's mostly because of they way she was killed off, right after a sex scene. Seemed really trashy and not very well thought out.
>>
>>68115996
I've seen more outrage over SJWs by manchildren than any atrocity committed against actual women in The Middle East and Africa
>>
File: If you give.jpg (118 KB, 700x826) Image search: [Google]
If you give.jpg
118 KB, 700x826
>>68120194
>Literally this book describes freaking far left libtard culture.
>>
>>68115996
I like the new leader chicka and Murph they make good fuck scenes

Also this is based off of a book so what were they expecting? that is also the reason why it is the best CW show ;)
>>
>>68120420
Same people who will send death threats to Christian bakers but won't demand the goverment wipe out ISIS cause #TerrorismHasNoRelgion

But fuck Christians.
>>
>lesbian murder
>self harm
>dude rape

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
File: The Strain header 2.jpg (22 KB, 726x462) Image search: [Google]
The Strain header 2.jpg
22 KB, 726x462
>>68120507
It stopped being based on the book by the end of the second episode.

Just like this.
>>
I don't know why they're mad, they added a new gay couple literally the episode after she died.
>>
>>68120684
They're the bad kind of gay though
>>
>>68120759
every male gay is the bad kind of gay.
>>
>>68115996
>than any atrocity committed against actual women in The Middle East and Africa.

Welcome to the game. The SJW movement is so massive and heavily funded yet they focus their entire attention upon females showing too much skin in movies or how terrible it is to walk around a city and have people compliment your appearance.

The West is literally the tutorial zone for feminism yet for some reason they refuse to leave it and go to do real good in the more challenging/dangerous areas of the world. I want a fucking video of women who have had jars of acid thrown at them watch your average tumblrina complain about how hard life is for women in the west.
>>
Maybe as a counter you could say something to them like...

They are wrong to support Lexa because she is an unrealistic portrayal of a lesbian. (ie. attractive.)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.