[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he's at all annoyed that Synder ruined Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: christopher-nolan1.jpg (169 KB, 620x475) Image search: [Google]
christopher-nolan1.jpg
169 KB, 620x475
Do you think he's at all annoyed that Synder ruined Batman after he went through the trouble of legitimizing and reinvigorating the franchise after Joel Schumacher raped it?
>>
>>68114233
The only good thing about Nolan's batman was the Joker. Bale was okay I guess, Bane and Catwoman werent.
>>
>>68114304
Catwoman was great
Alfred was great
>>
>>68114233
There's no way Chris Nolan watches or pays any mind to the movies of Hack Snyder. He operates on a different level.
>>
>>68114233
2nd worst catwoman
>>
>>68114431
>implying
http://www.slashfilm.com/christopher-nolan-loves-watching-michael-bay-movies/
>>
>>68114304
for you
>>
File: fark.dib.jpg (184 KB, 860x884) Image search: [Google]
fark.dib.jpg
184 KB, 860x884
>its another plebs unable to appreciate greatness thread

it'd be like has /mu/ if nobody were to recognized the MF DOOM
>>
File: 1407169126205.jpg (3 MB, 3000x1732) Image search: [Google]
1407169126205.jpg
3 MB, 3000x1732
>>68114525
There is nothing wrong with admiring the art of Michael Bay.

>[on shooting in 3-D]: Digital, no matter what people tell you, it's bullshit. They say, "Oh, it looks just like film." It doesn't look like film and never will. And it's like those people that are telling you are technicians. But I will be able to tweak film better than you tweak a digital image, because it just can't hold really bright skies to this black thing. You have to favor one thing. If I favored her, that would go much wider.

>I'm one of the few directors - it seems like a dying art - that actually shoot a lot in the camera.

>His most offensive criticism: Roger Ebert on Pearl Harbor (2001). He commented on TV that bombs don't fall like that. Does he actually think we didn't research every nook and cranny of how armor-piercing bombs fell? He's watched too many movies. He thinks they all fall flat - armor-piercing bombs fall straight down, that's the way it was designed! But HE's on the air pontificating and giving the wrong information. That's insulting!
>>
>>68114653
Based
>>
>>68114233
I think he has moved on.
>>
File: 1458840640693.jpg (256 KB, 974x1104) Image search: [Google]
1458840640693.jpg
256 KB, 974x1104
>>68114597
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.