[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save Arrow guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
I hope we can all agree on this Nr. 1 solution:

>Get rid of Fatlicity and the show is almost at Flash levels.

Anything else?
>>
>>68105668
have Flash time travel into the past and mess around some with Oliver's timeline

return to the present and use that as an excuse to fix every mistake in the show
>>
they need a talking dog to join the cast
>>
Along with Felicity needing to go, i think the whole fucking team of costumed people thing is too much. I understand Canary and Speedy maybe working with him in rotation but Diggle needs to stay at the base or drive getaway or something.

It really degrades the quality of action scenes when you have to choreograph for 4 separate people.
>>
>>68105668
Take a cue from Flash and actually do things that happen in the comics once in a while

If you must keep Felicity, drop Felicity Jr aka the gay best friend, drop romantic plots.
>>
>>68105668
We can't. I recently stopped watching it cause i couldn't handle the soapy drama with felicity and all the nonsense in the characters. I think the worst was with that beeee girl from the walking dead who was actually awful in this.
I watched this and realised that producers and writers thought all this was good or ok to launch. And well i say no and i stopped there.
>>
File: 1393915919992.jpg (11 KB, 260x225) Image search: [Google]
1393915919992.jpg
11 KB, 260x225
>resurrect Rochev and have her kill Felicity
>>
It's not fixable in my eyes.

1) It was never like actual Green Arrow
2) the majority of the actors suck
3) it's too popular to change
4) it's pretty much a female drama of batman
>>
>>68105668
Cut down on the romance drama and focus more on bad guy drama. Buckle down on making some truly memorable villains and have some great action scenes like Daredevil does.

Also need to thin the herd, which is why I'm kinda glad Laurel is dead even though she was getting good, too many characters, too many plots going on. They need to simplify
>>
Kill off/get rid of Felicity. Have Team Arrow just be Oliver, Thea, and Diggle. That one black computer guy can stay I guess since they need someone to man the base.
>>
kek
>watching arrow past season 2 in the first place
ya fuck up
>>
>>68107603
I watched season 3 for the story line to match up with Flash.

My friend told me I should just watch the crossover of Legends of tomorrow and Flash and just give up with that.
>>
>>68107750
same, but season 3 was ok besides Laurel becoming Canary
>>
>>68107603
Season 3 was alright. The finale with Felicity saving Oliver and driving off into the sunset together was shit though.
>>
>>68105668
Let it die, it's just shirtless hunks for homos and old ladies.
>>
>>68105668
kill felicity
better fight scenes
better writers
better director, i hate the shaky cam
make Ollie green Batman again
>>
File: just fuck my show up.jpg (188 KB, 1024x461) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my show up.jpg
188 KB, 1024x461
>fire current writing staff/showrunners
>bring back s1/s2 action scenes
>find a way for Ollie to actually be Ollie occasionally and not the Arrow all the time. The show is suffering without the dual identity.
>get rid of Felicity
>get rid of the black nerd or have him take Felicity's place. What is his purpose otherwise?
>have Arrow actually do detective work instead of waiting for Felicity to hack the location of every crime
>keep Diggle and expand his role
>bring back Roy
>do something with Malcolm or get rid of him. The guy's only still around cause he gets the writers wet or something
>>
>>68105668
Stop the fucking Power Rangers level fight scenes. Killing Laurel was good--Felicity needs to go next. The whole show seems like it's run out of good ideas for a while now.
>>
>it's a 20-something sweaty comic book nerds are incapable of understanding that a tv show for once doesn't pander to them and instead is going for the crazy fujoshi sjw hamplanet shippers episode
>>
>>68109765
>40

Pshh, nothing personal, kid...
>>
File: 1459417367849.png (457 KB, 720x826) Image search: [Google]
1459417367849.png
457 KB, 720x826
>>
>>68105668
Have oliver stop being a pussy and go back to killing criminals
>>
>>68109836
Fukn kek. Amell seems like a bro and I feel sorry for him
>>
File: 1460172317798.jpg (59 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1460172317798.jpg
59 KB, 500x700
Team Olicity
>>
File: 1460044141221.jpg (111 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
1460044141221.jpg
111 KB, 1280x738
Felicity a shit
>>
>>68105668
Give it to Netflix?
>>
>>68109836

#savage
>>
>>68110362
don't worry Felicity can just resurrect her. She herself came back from the dead after 3 days.
>>
>>68109507
/thread
>>
>>68109761
Part of the problem is that every fucking person on earth knows he's the green arrow. He doesn't have a dual identity because everyone who he would hide it from is already in on the gig.
>>
Scrap it and start over.
Give it to a proper network rather than CW Melodrama Central

Loosely adapt Longbow Hunters. An older, experienced Oliie and Dinah starting over in a new city, trying to sort out their relationship and gain the trust of the local PD.

Trickle in backstory as Ollie's past keeps catching up with him.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.