[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did this show make you more racist too?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: AMS.jpg (11 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
AMS.jpg
11 KB, 299x168
Did this show make you more racist too?
>>
no, but this was a fantastic season
>>
JUICE NOT IN MY WHORE DAUGHTERS ROOM

PLEASE
>>
Nah, the original did a good enough job the first time
>>
>>68100163
At this point, 90% of interactions with negroes even actors) make me a bit more racist. I'll be in Ben Garrison territory in no time.
>>
>>68100240
I still don't understand why Kardashian refused to believe that OJ did it. He knew that OJ beat Nicole in the past and there were no other possible suspects. OJ also failed the polygraph.
>>
>>68100401

because they were bros and kardasian was a literal beta cuck. Thats why they had Ross play him. was perfect
>>
>>68100163
errrr, interesting question.
but yes, even when they try really hard to make a pro-black liberal point of view the show shows niggers like total biased racist retards 24/7
>>
>>68100401
Kardashian is desperately trying to hold on to the few years his life was really nice.In the late 80's he had a decent marriage, kids, as best friends with one of the most beloved sports icons in the nation, and was constantly going on vacations with both their families together. Now his wife left him for a weird Olympic gold medalist who pops female hormones, his kids are distant and vapid, and OJ really only uses him. He doens't want to realize just how far his life has fallen and still wants to be an upstanding father and friend. Just see that scene at the diner where he's trying to tell his kids about fame being fleeting and the right thing to do, and how they utterly ignore him.
>>
File: kek.jpg (60 KB, 600x581) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
60 KB, 600x581
>remember, we are Kardashians
>we don't care about fame or money, true virtue doesn't come from there
>>
File: fat_nigga.jpg (31 KB, 451x254) Image search: [Google]
fat_nigga.jpg
31 KB, 451x254
>>68100514
This guy depiction was just hideous...
>>
>>68100680

I'd bone every member of the female Kardashian camp, no matter how much they've been used up
>>
>>68100747
even catelyn kardashian?
>>
>>68100688
did that really happen?
>>
if the gloves bigger, acquit this nigger
>>
>>68101026
with all the books written about this case (and i read none of them), I dont know what is fiction or 'real' on the show anymore...
>>
>>68100819
especially catelyn
>>
>>68100588
I heard of daddy issue whores. But Mr. Kardashian was there during his daughter's formative years. Maybe its in the whole familigias DNA to be nig loving cash and cock whores. I mean Mr. Kardashian was everything but gay for the juice.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.