[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a girl and i rebel guys. Btw I'm a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: images-55.jpg (15 KB, 495x297) Image search: [Google]
images-55.jpg
15 KB, 495x297
I'm a girl and i rebel guys. Btw I'm a girl
>>
>>68094818

Get a life.
>>
>>68094916
Unlikely
>>
>>68094818
kek
>>
>>68094818
what's up with her weird lips btw? is that supposed to be sexy or something?
>>
i was psyched for this movie, but jesus christ what a fucking terrible trailer. more wew lad moments than the x men one with j law's AHHH HELP ME CHARLES
>>
>>68095331
I thought it was some kickstarter backed fan movie
>>
File: the matriarch.jpg (28 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
the matriarch.jpg
28 KB, 720x405
>>68094818
>Wow, a stronk, rebellious young grrrrrl? You will now be in charge of this secret and important mission to overthrow the Patriarchy and their massive Death Testicle. Truly, these are the StarJWars.
>>
>>68094818
I want her to rebel me
>>
Why doesn't Darth Vader just store the Death Star plans in a jar?
>>
>>68095389
Honesty they trust Kyle Kartan to do in the EU and in the original Dark Forces he's pretty pouty and edgy too.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (11 KB, 229x221) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
11 KB, 229x221
>>68095444
>>
>>68095487
yeah but he kills stormtroopers and dark jedi for fun
>>
>>68095444
because he wouldnt be able to open the jar.
>>
>>68094818
I WANT TO
FUCK
THAT
BUNNY
>>
>>68095540
Felicity Jones is a man?
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 594x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 594x404
>>68095389
Forced SJW propaganda, people are sick to death of it.

Kasdan said in an interview that he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when jewish SJW Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted, prejudiced and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order was a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII everything magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.

Like, recently I saw a movie set in 1920s London. There were several shots of a black man and a white woman walking as a couple in the street. It was there to sell us something. It was out of place and revisionist. It's tacky and it's condescending.

The objective is to shape public opinion with the assumption that everyone needs "educating" and are too dumb to pick up on the flagrant advertising of their agenda. In this case, it was a short throwaway scene and it still took me out of the movie. The message is basically, "You're too dumb to find the right opinions by yourself, so we're going to give you direction by placing propaganda in the media you consume."

SJW placement just seems dishonest and manipulative. Flagrant product placement annoys me whether it's a product I like or not. It takes me out of the ride that it should be, pauses everything to remind me what I'm supposed to think, and then expects me to jump back in with full enthusiasm.
>>
File: image.jpg (618 KB, 1600x1250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
618 KB, 1600x1250
>>
>>68095611
>Kasdan said in an interview that he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

Why

Why not just do a cold war and arms race between the empire and new republic with proxy battles. That way it actually feels like something is at stake instead of this vague enemy with a vague amount of power.
>>
>>68095861
Mocking the Soviets is anti-semetic you fascist pig
>>
>>68094818
>"She truly is a Rogue Oneā„¢"

Really Disney ?
>>
File: (you).jpg (58 KB, 1275x542) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
58 KB, 1275x542
>>68095389

her dad helped design the death star. dont be such a mong, you haven't seen the movie.
>>
>>68095444
that grip is absolutely terrible. so it's not that women don't have the strength to open jars, it's because they're stupid. I get it now
>>
Last thread gave me Felicity Jones tits, so not all bad
>>
Our triggering is a bit different to SJW triggering.

For SJWs it's like... They're going spastic because they don't actually get confronted with the shit they believe is everywhere. It's a shock.

For us it's kinda like "They Live." We learn about these narratives and then we discover they're everywhere. It's the "/pol/ is always right." thing.
In our heads it's a tinfoil joke from /pol/, we don't really expect it to be real. But it keeps happening. And then we're wondering if we're just fucking crazy and it's all in our heads: because if things really be like they do: how are we the only ones seeing it?
>>
>>68096692
>Have you felt it, Kylo? Star Wars: The Force Awakens on Blu-Ray.

I couldn't believe it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.