[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just marathond this. I thought it was a 5/10 flick, first half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: daniel-stargate-movie.jpg (140 KB, 853x371) Image search: [Google]
daniel-stargate-movie.jpg
140 KB, 853x371
Just marathond this. I thought it was a 5/10 flick, first half better than the second. What say you /tv/? Is the TV show worth watching for Claudia Black core?
>>
>>68092550
Underrated classic. Definitely an 8/10 from me.
>>
>>68092633
tell me about the tv show broheim
>>
>>68092794
tv show is comfy as fuck, people hate on the last 2 seasons but if you like Claudia and Ben you'll end up liking it, overall a good show, same with Atlantis.
>>
>marathoning one movie

Is this a hip new meme
>>
>>68093959
I agree. The Ori arc is ok but the rest of SG-1 is 10/10. Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis are easily two of my favorite TV shows. (I even liked Universe)
>>
>>68094014
>new

Get out newfag.
>>
Eh...how did they activate the gate in the movie?

What is "solving a symbol"? What is "lock on a symbol"? Do they plug a cable into the gate from their earth computers?
>>
>>68094251
can't remember
>>
File: point of origin.jpg (202 KB, 800x592) Image search: [Google]
point of origin.jpg
202 KB, 800x592
>>68094251
Daniel Jackson 'solved' how the stargate symbols worked and the order for them to go in through ancient archeology mumbo jumbo, key part was Earth's point of origin symbol being obscured from its original form by ancient egyptian grafitti
as explained in the tv show, there'd been extensive efforts for decades before Jackson was able to turn on the gate in order to interface it with Earth computers (efforts toward that end were headed up by Samantha Carter)
TV show is GOAT scifi
>>
>>68092550
if you like claudia black you'll like the last 2 seasons more, they're otherwise a little underwhelming compared to the magic of the first 5-6
>>
>>68092550
I like Claudia Black but I've literally never watched past the season 8 finale, even though I'm huge fan of the show and watch it on regular basic - I even bought the DVD box-set (when DVDs were still a thing, mind you). Space MacGyver & friends ARE the show, take them away and there's nothing left but an empty hull. It's like replacing the main cast of a sitcom - nobody watched Arrested Development because story and setting were so great. If you like Claudia, then do what every sensible person would do and watch Farscape (or play uncharted).

Also,
>marathond this
>jokes on you, I was just pretending to be retarded
Using words wrong is NOT a meme, just FYI (Moot agreed, don't bother him about it).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.