[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a new hope - death star >return of the jedi - death star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 221.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1080) Image search: [Google]
221.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1080
>a new hope - death star
>return of the jedi - death star 2
>force awakens - death star 3--oh sorry, I mean star "totally not death star 3" killer
>rogue one - death star 3
>episode 8 - ????

What will they come up with this time? A sun sized death star? A galaxy sized death star?

Where does it stop? Will episode 9 have a universe sized death star?
>>
>>68091704
>episode 8- 2 Death stars
You've been warned
>>
>>68091704
Didn't you learn from the last time you posted this thread that the Death Star in Rouge One is the original Death Star?
>>
>Sir the japs have attacked pearl harbor
>Stop making battleships immediately
>>
>>68091733
they blew up the original death star, you retard...
>>
>>68091733
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>68091787
>what is a timeline

Nice b8, you got me.
>>
>>68091774

>real life is a movie
>>
File: 315151.png (104 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
315151.png
104 KB, 338x305
>>68091787
You do realise that Rouge One is a fucking prequel to the original Star Wars, right?
>>
>>68091827
>>68091838

What are you even talking about? The OP lists 'death star 3' when there is no such thing because it's the original one.
>>
>>68091704
>empire strikes back
>an imposing Imperial Army pushing to destroy Rebel bases like clockwork.

GEE I DUNNO !?!?!?!?!?!?!
WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT OP IS ONCE AGAIN, A FAGGOT.
>>
>>68091787
Rogue One (RO) is prior to New Hope. RO tells of how the original Death Star plans were stolen and got to Leia.
>>
>>68091728
They'll ruse the two death stars into firing on each other simultaneously
>>
>>68091704
No death star in Empire, so no "globular cluster fucking hutch" in episode 8. It's like pottery...

Rey will have to climb inside a space wallaby to survive though.
>>
>>68091865
It should be Death Star 1, you idiot.
>>
>>68091774
>Being old-school pro-battleships
>Not new-school pro-carriers
>>
>>68091704
>Remote mine type Death star, you need to manually deploy the charge in the planet you want to destroy
>Proyectile based Death Star,like that Gustav cannon
>Proyectile Death Star, it charges directly to the planet
>Galactus Death Star
>Conceptual Death Star defeated by the power of friendship, not guns
>Ruse Death Star, the actual threat is a meteor that nobody checks
>>
>>68092275

Yes, that's what I'm saying
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.