[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is happening in this scene??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What is happening in this scene??
>>
Scarlet Witch, Tony Stark.
But who is that older gentleman next to her?
>>
>>68086940
The Sight.
>>
>>68086940
>But who is that older gentleman next to her?
Vision
>>
QUIP QUIP QUIP?

QUIP! QUIP QUIP QUIP

QUIP? QUIP QUIP, QUIP QUIP QUIP; QUIP!
>>
>>68086915

Tony gets cucked
>>
>>68086954

Then who was phone?
>>
>>68086915
>thing high stockings
could she be any more of a slut
>>
>>68086915
Are they explaining to Tony that they are doing it?

Orrrr

They are explaining that Scarlet witch is a mutant and that there were two universes seperated to stop the Deadpool and Thanos duking it out and destroying the universe over Death's sweet puss
>>
>>68087005
Yes, she could be Black Widow.
>>
>>68086940
The Seer
>>
File: wew lad.png (6 KB, 273x312) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
6 KB, 273x312
>>68087005

>mfw was hammered on omegle talking to some gay dude and a black chick, got the chicks number and have texted a little and called her drunk last night
>mfw i told her my fetish is thigh-high socks and skirts and she texted me she had some socks and was trying to sext me earlier tonight

wew lad

i'm in over my head
>>
File: slut lol.jpg (19 KB, 328x293) Image search: [Google]
slut lol.jpg
19 KB, 328x293
>>68087043
BLACK WIDOW REKT
>>
QUIP QUIP QUIP?

QUIP QUIP QUIP?

QUIP QUIP QUIP?

QUIP QUIP QUIP?
>>
Based vision
>>
>>68087146
she better get COLONIZED?
>>
>>68086915
Tony gets KEKED
>>
>>68087182

>QUIP QUIP QUIP?

QUIP.

QUIP QUIP?

QUIP.
>>
>>68087233
>Isn't it obvious?
>As she was bouncing up and down on Tony's hard cock, her repetitive motion almost hypnotizing her unlooker in a state of pure awe and serenity, she queefed. The queef was sudden but loud, putting an immediate end to the mezmerized state of Tony. Tony's face contorted, he immediately threw her off his lap, flicked his hand down while flexing it. In a look of pure disgust and sheer horror, he back slaps the shit out of scarlett, shaming her for her whorish act.
>He then lays down and gets lost in serious thought at what had just occurred.

I got you senpai
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.