[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWD Negan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Negan.jpg (27 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Negan.jpg
27 KB, 620x400
So after watching the walking dead Season 6 episode 16 i was wondering the same shit as everyone else "Who did negan kill?" but i had another question i personally wanted to ask.. Is there any chance Rick and the group will survive and kill negan and the saviors? It would be surprising but this isnt the first time the group has been belittled and somewhat held hostage or prisoner to someone with an army and actually walked out alive with a lot of blood on their hands so in my eyes i think it could be a possibility Negan is messing with the wrong group but also maybe not maybe im thinking too much etc. Anyway all i want to ask is do any of you guys think theres any chance Negan and the saviors could be killed by the group?
>>
>>68082378

>will the main protagonists defeat the main antagonists

rely makes u think
>>
File: shane8.jpg (22 KB, 493x337) Image search: [Google]
shane8.jpg
22 KB, 493x337
If it follows the comic, Negan is still alive supposedly. From what I understand Ricks group eventually overthrows the saviors, they put negan in jail~ negan escapes the jail and that's the last he's seen
>>
>>68082429
Nah man because the show is starting to get old and boring so i kinda see an end coming, i know its cliche for protagonists to kill antagonists and they all run away into the sunset kinda bullshit but if you have watched the show you must see where im coming from
>>
>>68082480
> overthrows saviors
Fucking how that's a shit ton of people. Does he overthrow negan and take control of the saviors?
>>
>>68082480
I haven't read the comics but if thats how it goes i hope the show makes it sound somewhat more cool and intense xD
>>
>>68082516

I have watched Ricks group BTFO of people that should have realistically been able to kill them.
>>
>>68082541
I see where your coming from it sounds like absolute bullshit but if you have seen the full show you will know its somewhat possible no matter how dumb it sounds
>>
>>68082555
True but like i said i feel like the show is kinda coming to an end and the next season being the last. I dont know though there a shit tons of possibilities i guess
>>
>>68082541

There are several other factors that come into play:

1. Rick has help from two other communities--the Hilltop and the Kingdom.

2. Negan has pissed off enough people in his own ranks that some are more than willing to resist him from the inside.
>>
>>68082605

I think they're gonna milk it as long as they can.
>>
>>68082639
Hilltop use fucking spears and shit i really doubt they can be much use but your 2nd point is actually somewhat true
>>
Negan gets held hostae by rick and put into morgans cell in the comics guys. Rick does this to show that even though Negan is a monster and did wthe things he did, he still has humanity and wont stoop to his level or something along those lines
>>
>>68082657
They could thats true, guess we will have to see.>>68082672
>>
>>68082672
That sounds like really shitty writing to me
>>
>>68082725
Exactly.. thats why i hope the show makes it more intense and shit like that ahah
>>
NEGANS RIGHT HAND MAN DWIGHT IS ON RICKS SIDE, STOPS THE SAVIOURS FROM INTERVENING WHILE RICK SLASHES NEGANS THROAT , BECOMES THEIR LEADER AND THEY BECOME PART OF THE NETWORK OF COMMUNITIES
>>
>>68082844
Very doubtful about that lol
>>
>>68082672
>Rick does this to show that even though Negan is a monster and did wthe things he did, he still has humanity and wont stoop to his level or something along those lines
Rick does it to mentally fuck Negan and to prove a point to everyone else. It's not because he's a nice guy and All Life Is Precious.
>>
>>68082989
Yeah ikr i bit joes neck out last season and cut a guys stomach open right in front of him, imo im doubtful hes scared to stoop lol.
>>
^^ meant to put he
>>
rick went out like a bitch in the comic.
>negan literally kills ricks friend and maggies husband right in front of him. promises to slide his dick down his throat
>rick swears he'd kill him
> after a year of war, negan killing a bunch of red shirts, rick decides to put negan in a cell.

why? because fuck logic

now, negan is on the loose after privately being the one person carl could turn to for problems
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.