[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any tv shows with strong yet likable female characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: police_woman_kidnapped.jpg (108 KB, 900x602) Image search: [Google]
police_woman_kidnapped.jpg
108 KB, 900x602
Are there any tv shows with strong yet likable female characters that get put in BDSMy situations gratuitously often? Especially CSI type things.
>>
why is she wearing heels on the beat?
>>
Law and Order SVU
>>
>>68075068
The sick fucker put them on her.
>>
>>68075068
tactiheels
>>
>>68075050
>g
Who is that.
>>
>>68075050
Someone explain the mindset of a woman who lets herself be tied up and basically act out being raped for the sexual enjoyment of men.
>>
Sarah from Chuck.

though she's also kind of annoying at times
>>
>>68075407
>It would be pretty hot if someone tied me up and raped me
>>
>>68075068
>beat
that's a carpet
>>
>>68075479
kek
>>
>>68075407
>"$$$$$$"
>>
>>68075068
SHE ALLOWED TO!!!
>>
File: 234.png (21 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
234.png
21 KB, 499x499
>>68075407
>>68075407
It's a jungian/archetypical subconscious thing. Women get off on being dominated. When they lash out against le ebul patriarchic men it's really just a cry for help and wanting to be subjugated by the superior male again. They want and crave natural male guidance, and this is their covert way of doing so. Same reason the liberal women sperg out and bring all these muslims into the west, because western men have become emasculated by liberalism so they're just going to replace them now. It's just nature at work here really but race-blind liberal retards will of course keep denying this like the deluded morons they are
>>
>>68075050
Season 1 of Dexter. Although many people don't find Deb likeable.
>>
Proving again that Brit girls are best girls
>>
>>68076554
I liked her potty mouth
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.