[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
look what i figured out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
look what i figured out.
>>
>>68073640
chins he has 2 chins
>>
>>68073640
What's this supposed to prove? Who's the guy on the left? Are you implying it's actually Superman on the right? LMAO where do you think you can get a picture this clear of fucking Superman?
>>
>>68073740
Clark Kent is Spider-Man
>>
>>68073640
I wonder how they're going to play the "lol both clark and supes just happened to survive after all even though they were both declared dead. Oh an hey they look identical but don't pay attention to that cause one of them wears glasses instead of a cape."
>>
>>68073640
is that the same actor?
>>
>>68073640
Clark Kent wears glasses Superman doesn't wear glasses. How can they be the same person?
>>
>>68073640
Uh, one of them needs glasses. I'm pretty sure Superman isn't nearsighted or something. And considering he can shoot lasers out of his eyes, there's no way he's wearing contacts.
>>
>>68073640
CLARK KENT IS BATMAN!
>>
>>68073640
those two guys look nothing alike
>>
>>68073740
looks like arnold schawarzanegger
>>
Superman doesn't need glasses so I'm sorry OP but you're wrong. Think before you make a silly thread like this again
>>
>>68073640
hahahahah
you have ANY IDEA how crazy that sounds?
>>
>>68073640
They style their hair completely different, OP. You couldn't be more wrong.
>>
>>68073801
They aren't, Clark Kent won't return.
>>
The truth is that anyone close to Clark knows he's Superman but they're just too terrified to say anything, and Clark knows it so he plays on and doesn't bother making more of an effort in hiding his identity.
>>
>Hack Snyder films a $400 million film
>tries to save money by having the same actor play two characters

this is just sloppy even for DCucks
>>
>>68073905
this
if he was near sighted and wore contacts he would destroy them when he shot lasers out of his eyes. Unless he has laser proof contacts?
>>
>>68074195
can you explain this image to me
>>
>>68074271
Ironically he can't
>>
>>68073640
fucking has three butts on his face.

Brow, nose, and chin.
>>
>>68073640
what is that a scar?
>>
>>68074310
After layering irony multiple times it's possible to tear the fabric of reality.
>>
>>68074271
it's >>>/s4s/ in a nutshell
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.