[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this guy look like such a faggot? Why do people watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 1437736077927.png (99 KB, 227x163) Image search: [Google]
1437736077927.png
99 KB, 227x163
Why does this guy look like such a faggot?
Why do people watch this dumbass show
>>
It's a classic example of a show being taken over by the character most accessible to stupid people who don't really understand the show's intended humor.
>>
>>68072401
>>68073200
Fuck off Lahey! Randy!

Go back to drinking piss and fumennting your cheeseburgers or something!
>>
REMEMBER WHEN HE SAID SAMSQUATCH

LOL!!!!
>>
>>68072401
Huh? Show is goat
>>
Yeah I rarely laugh at Bubbles' antics.
>>
He has several disorders, its not really played up for laughs but he became the face of the show for some reason.
>>
>>68074495
wait, he's retarded in real life
>>
I like the show. I really enjoyed the first three seasons.

>>68073200
Is right. It slowly moved away from what made it an actual good show and pandered to people who just have a shitty sense of humor. I had to force myself to watch season 10. I remember laughing a few times but jesus this show jumped the shark big time.
>>
>>68072401
>Sticking with it after season 6

That's the end of the show for me. Bubbles at that point was still great, and was just one of the boys, but didn't overshadow based Ricky or Julian. After that they didn't know what to do, so they just threw Bubbles in front since he is the easiest character to write material for.

Besides, season 6 ended perfectly. Ricky and Lahey get a begrudging respect for eachother after beating a "final boss," everything goes back to the way it was but a bit more peaceful, and all romance plots are done and done.
>>
>>68073655

Conky was kinda funny desu senpai.

But yeah Bubbles has become more of a morality pet for Ricky & Julian instead of a main character.
>>
What is the best season?
>>
>>68075179
Is that the one where they have the shootout and Ricky has a heart attack?
>>
What is /tv/'s opinion on the TPB movies? Are they considered canon along with the show or are they an alternate reality?
>>
>>68075342
I think so. It's the once where Lahey goes full cop and Sam Rosco kidnaps Randy.
>>
>>68075382
First one is funny with a good soundtrack. Just realize it pretty much remakes the series with some new twists.

Second one is disappointing, but has its moments. Lahey is in top form, but because it's actually a sequel to the TV special where the boys and Cyrus get arrested, it fails to deliver a lot of the promises (like how Cyrus is magically nonexistent, and the boys have no animosity towards Lahey other than not liking him).
>>
>>68075382
the movies are basically just longer episodes, if you like the show you will like all the movies.
>>
>>68075653

It seems like the movies are a lot harsher in their portrayal of the boys' lifestyle. Like the one where Bubbles is living underneath a trailer porch, that one was more sad than funny desu.
>>
>>68072401
I dunno anything about this piece of shit.
All I know us that when I open Netflix on my wii u, I have to see his face and it pisses me off everytime
>>
>>68075298
dumb ghettoposter
>>
>>68075029
its basically the same as it always was you jaded fuck
>>
What is your favorite season of TPB?
>>
>>68072401
>not liking bubbles
you're clearly retarded and should probably cut your balls off to stop the spread of your retarded genes
>>
>>68073579
HAHA HELICOCKSUCKER

jesus they even overdid it with Ricky falling off stuff and mispronouncing words.
>>
the problem is the latest 2-3 seasons is that they stopped being stupid rednecks and insteads its all about thinking, planning, being reasonable and settling down with family and shit or running a business. Bringing Snoop dog into the show was a terrible idea, they are blurring the line between tv show and real life, with the swearnet movie too.
>>
File: fuckyounsa.jpg (186 KB, 937x679) Image search: [Google]
fuckyounsa.jpg
186 KB, 937x679
>>68075719
>tfw he had been living under the porch for 2 years before j-roc kicked him out
>>
File: 1351886882123.gif (2 MB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
1351886882123.gif
2 MB, 300x222
>>68072401

Fuck off Cory, and stop starting threads on the computer, okay? Fuck!
>>
>>68075938

And now that stupid fucking Swearnet van is in the background of every scene.
>>
>>68075938
The show had to grow, it would've gotten stale if they did the same bit although the early seasons were top comfy tier

Bringing in Snoop Dog was a mistake though
>>
if you didn't like snoop dogg in the show, it just means you're a racist
>>
>>68074525
I dont know, but the character obviously is.
>>
I can understand snoop but all those other celebrity cameo's were just pointless.
>>
>>68075938
>that house invasion
>lets break into houses with alarms

>not funny
>>
>>68076479
>Ray literally admits bubbles is the smartest person in sunnyvale
HURR HE'S A RETARD GUISE
>>
File: 1456723530330.jpg (67 KB, 736x546) Image search: [Google]
1456723530330.jpg
67 KB, 736x546
>>68076386
im not saying how they handled the progression of the show was bad, i acually still like the show for what it is, the only really bad and out of place episodes of the whole show were the snoop dog ones. But sure the characters also changed a lot, i think that is somewhat because the actors are actually smart guys who are tired of acting so retarded because they are getting too old for this shit so they just turn the characters into harmless but likable shells of their former selves. flanderization basically.

>>68076561
there were funny parts but the whole snoop dog thing seemed very forced and out of character.
>>
it got 100x worse when they removed the mockumentrry feature and started shooting in HD

julian, sarah, lucy etc look fucking horrible in HD, its hard to watch them in the new seasons
>>
File: 1684984.jpg (34 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1684984.jpg
34 KB, 320x320
>>68076679
>not wanting to bang sarah
confirmed for faggotry
>>
>Basing a whole show on a face

Just kill yourself.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.