[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
!!!!!!!!!!!TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON A SPECIAL EDITION OF CELEBRITY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH.jpg (90 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH.jpg
90 KB, 624x420
!!!!!!!!!!!TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON A SPECIAL EDITION OF CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH

I'm JOHNNY GOMEZ
>and I'm Nick Diamond

WE'VE GOT TWO HOLLYWOOD HEAVY-WEIGHT COMEDIANS LOOKING TO PROVE THE SLIVER SCREEN ISN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF THEM. JONAH "THE" HILL SQUARES OFF AGAINST JOSH "FLAMING HOT (CHEETOS) MAD" GAD.
>Let's just hope our RING is big enough for both of 'em Johnny!
I'M HOPING HEART DISEASE DOESN'T STRIKE FIRST!

AND IN OUR NEXT UNDERCARD BOUT, WE'VE UTILIZED THE CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH TIME MACHINE TO BRING BACK TWO CELEBRITIES WITH A DEADLY NEED FOR SPEED.THIS IS A SPECIAL BOUT WHERE THE COMBATANTS WILL BE BATTLING EACH OTHER ON MOTORIZED CHARIOTS
>It's Paul Walker looking to get Fast & Furious against Ryan "flyin' (out the windshield)" Dunn. Say Johnny, do you know if those chariots have seatbelts?
I SURE HOPE NOT NICK!

AND IN OUR >>>MAIN EVENT<<<

A FAMILY FEUD THAT PITS FATHER AGAINST DAUGHTER. AGEING COUNTRY SINGER BILLY RAY CYRUS LOOKS TO FINISH WHAT HE STARTED IN A MOMENT OF PASSION 23 YEARS AGO IN A MOMENT OF RAGE ON THIS STAGE! BILLY RAY! MILEY! TWO CYRUS' ENTER! ONLY ONLY WILL LEAVE.
>It's too late to bring protection now Johnny!
Haha! Right you are Nick!
>>
>made two Celebrity Deathmatch threads in the past year
>neither got more than a couple of replies
>this will hit 100+

Props to you OP. Effort well-spent.
>>
>>68071103
lol. no it won't.
>>
I honestly miss watching Celebrity Death match
>>
Now that Celeb lives are even trashier than ever a reboot to Celebrity Deathmatch makes a lot of sense.

MTV/Viacom probably sucks too much dick now though to dare mock Kanye West or Miley Cyrus though. I mean for crying out loud the reboot season of Beavis and Butthead didn't even feature then attacking one of the many garbage acts we have today.
>>
>>68071569

meh maybe the early seasons, latter seasons just became more and more absurd and the shock value diminished
>>
>>68071035

nice one OP
>>
This was well done.
>>
File: celebrity deathmatch.png (567 KB, 807x453) Image search: [Google]
celebrity deathmatch.png
567 KB, 807x453
>>>TONIGHT<<<

on an ALL NEW SPECIAL EDITION OF CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH

The names may have changed, but the carnage is still the same,

In our first match of the night we have a couple SINGING DIVAS who CANT WAIT to get at each other's throats
>That's right Johnny, It's Kanye "Wordsmith" West against Taylor "The Heartbreaker" Swift. These two have been screaming to get into the death match area for YEARS. A grudge match that goes WAY BACK. This is one break-up that can't be settled with a song!

In our second undercard match we have two pretty faced heartthrobs fighting to be the KING OF ROM-COMS
>It's Jake Gyllenhaal against Ryan Reynolds. These guys have made a living off of their charming good-looks, but now they're looking to make a killing with them.
Right you are Nick!

AND IN OUR MAIN EVENT

IT'S A NO HOLDS BARRED POLITICAL SLUGFEST BETWEEN TWO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES WITH NO LOVE LOST

Former heavyweight Jeb Bush is fighting to maintain the honor of his once respected family's name against billionaire playboy and republican frontrunner Donald Trump!
>The hate runs deep between these two Johnny. They say words can't kill, but some choice exchanges on a debate stage has driven these men to murder!
The free exchange of ideas are one of America's most cherished values, but tonight, we're more interested in free exchange of punches!
>>
>>68071035

they tried bringing it back and it was horrible
>>
>>68071103
sad part is i was there for both

ignored the first, almost replied to 2nd with "wow its crazy how i havent seen this since 2001 and i can picture see these scenarios in my head so vividly"

but then i found a frog thread, so i left
>>
File: 1293057969248.jpg (10 KB, 264x282) Image search: [Google]
1293057969248.jpg
10 KB, 264x282
>>68071035

>Beck vs Bjork match
>Bach comes out the time machine and kills them both
>>
>>68071035
10/10
>>
>>68071873
this one needs work
>>
>mfw this is a great thread but 4chan is for 19 year olds so they dont get it
>>
Man that show fucked me up as a kid. I can still hear the announcers and see the gore after reading this. Good job , op
>>
>>68072122
for you
>>
>it's a "both combatants die from outside interference" match
>it's a "one fighter is clearly outmatched & is getting their ass kicked up and down the ring only to pull out a win at the last second" match
>it's a "combatant decides to gloat instead of finish the match and loses because of it" match
>it's a shilling fellow network MTV pseudo-celebs match
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.