[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pic related the Dark Souls of film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: amadeus.jpg (72 KB, 500x755) Image search: [Google]
amadeus.jpg
72 KB, 500x755
Is pic related the Dark Souls of film?
>>
No, because videogames have absolutely no artistic value.
>>
>>68069797
This.

Can we discuss how based Amadeus is though
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 194x259
>>68069797
>>
>>68069747
Overrated and tough to get through?
>>
>>68069854
It's a shit movie based on fictional crap, but I'm sure the tasteless plebs in this board love it. It must be really hard lifting a book up and reading about the real Mozart, so you turn to a meme character in a pathetic film.
>>
>>68069869
I thought fedorafags liked vidya...
>>
>>68069797
Console games don't. Closed source games don't.

Amadeus is almost the NetHack 3.4.3 of film. The Force Awakens is the NetHack 3.6 of film.
>>
>>68070068
The movie is not about Mozart. It's about Salieri and his admiration/hatred towards a man who he truly believed was a tool of God to make him feel worthless. The movie has amazing music, acting, directing, photography and all, but it's the themes it deals with that make it a true masterpiece. It doesn't matter who Mozart is as a historic figure, because in the movie, his character is just vaguely related to the real one.
>>
>>68070068
I love when people make fun of something and give absolutely no good reasons to dislike it.

Sums up every edgyfag on here.
>>
File: 1457164082311.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
1457164082311.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
>>68070201
Is that an imdb quote? Of course he's the main character, you retard.

The only good thing about Amadeus would be Salieri, if he wasn't tangled with a shit Mozart, whose depth is no more than "le lazy genius xD".

It's too busy trying to be artsy and pushing such a shit, unrealistic character, that it simply isn't good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.