[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are we going to stop pretending that S2 wasn't better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1431527044530.jpg (347 KB, 2211x1425) Image search: [Google]
1431527044530.jpg
347 KB, 2211x1425
When are we going to stop pretending that S2 wasn't better than S1?
>>
Literally never.
>>
>>68062168
now that's a laugh. thanks OP, i needed that.
>>
>>68062168
A few months ago. The only people who think otherwise are plebs or contrarians.
>>
>>68062168
spoil it for me so i compare, never got past the 1st ep
>>
The memers who pretend S2 is good are running out of steam, they know it was a pile of trash. They know Pizza is a hack deep down.
>>
>>68062487
Just keep watxhing it. I really liked Season 2 but even I can admit that the first episode was fucking terrible. It honestly starts getting a lot better during episode 2.
>>
>>68062168
AWARDS WERE LOST
NO SEASONS SIGNED
I LOST MY JOB
THE SCRIPT WAS MINE

I HAD A JOB
I DIDNT TRY
I HAVE A NAME
ITS PIZZA PIE

PIZZA PIE

PIZZA PIE

I WROTE THE SCRIPT NOBODY LIKED

THE STORY'S TOLD
WITH HACKY LINES
I HAD A NAME
ITS PIZZA PIE
>>
>>68062487
Pizzolatto's Chinatown 2: Electric film noir Boogaloo

Vinci Gubbermint edition

much better than fedora season 1
>>
>>68062168
I WAS NOT KEKED
>>
THE WAR WAS LOST
THE TREATY SIGNED
I WAS NOT KEKED
THOUGH MANY TRIED
I HAD TO LEAVE
MY WIFE BEHIND
I DUG SOME GRAVES
YOU'LL NEVER FIND
BUT NEVER MIND
SEASON 2 WAS MUCH BETTER THAN SEASON 1 AND YOU ALL GOT SHIT TASTE LOL
BUT NEVER MIND
NEVER MIND
NEVER MIND
NEVER MIND
*ARABIC SINGING*
>>
>>68062168
Anybody with a brain knows that s2 is better than the first. Ignore the faggots.
>>
>>68062729
>>68062688
>KEKED
The filter has been gone for months, retard
>>
>>68062828
type it in your post then faggot
>>
>>68062771
lol. hell, not even Pizzolatto believes that and i'm still not convinced he did not rip off James Ellroy the same way he ripped off Ligotti, Morrison, and Moore with the first season.
>>
>>68062828
not if you write cuck in all caps, you fucking KEK
>>
>>68062867
Cuck
>>
>>68062898
fuck you
>>
>>68062168
nice
>>
>>68062898
No

type cucked, not cuck

with the 'ed'

and I'll check if you're going to bypass it, so don't try anything cuck

fucking cucks think they're real shit, lmao
>>
>>68063009
looks like im the cuck

it only gets filtered in caps-lock, so I'm technically right and you're still a cuckold
>>
>>68063055
Nice get
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.