[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Max Landis explaining why ROTJ is actually GOAT becaus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: ReturnoftheJedi.jpg (334 KB, 1050x1554) Image search: [Google]
ReturnoftheJedi.jpg
334 KB, 1050x1554
Based Max Landis explaining why ROTJ is actually GOAT because of the Ewoks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0jnLWLwf8M
>>
damn max, back at it again posting your own videos!
>>
File: CXa94ZLUEAAxYQf.jpg-large.jpg (92 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
CXa94ZLUEAAxYQf.jpg-large.jpg
92 KB, 1024x683
How did he make it past Dubai's customs with this haircut?
>>
>>68062160
jesus christ what a faggot. ive actually never seen him before.
>referencing the thing out of nowhere
he has about as much nerd cred as someone on /r/movies

also
>criticizing star wars for being simple
has he read his own scripts?
>>
I would seriously pay $500 usd to never ever see this faggot's picture again for the rest of my life
>>
Jesus fucking christ look at that hair. It's like a fucking space slug sucking his brain and getting uglier each time he posts a video.
>>
>>68062160
The only he thing he has ever done right was calling out Rey.

Rey was a complaint I brought up as soon as I got out of my seat at the movie theatre on the 17th of December.
>>
>>68062583
>as soon as I got out of my seat at the movie theatre on the 17th of December.

what a faggot, I saw the movie for the first time last week lol but yeah Rey was bullshit
>>
File: BSR3.webm (2 MB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
BSR3.webm
2 MB, 608x1080
I use to defend Max Landis, but the more I hear about him, the less i like him. What an obnoxious faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 220x131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 220x131
>Landis Name Meaning German and Swiss German: nickname for a highwayman or for someone who lays waste to the land, Middle High German landoese.

George Lucas literally based Lando off of his friend John Landis...
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 624x912) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 624x912
>>68062938
>Landis
>Landoese
>Lando
>>
>>68062160
max is legitimately retarded

Uses the word "belief" to explain "ignorance."
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 848x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 848x355
>Early in the works of Homer (eighth or ninth century B.C.) the word is used for the highwayman or pirate who mercilessly plundered the roadways. The first-century Jewish philosopher Philo (20 B.C.–A.D. 50) used the term as a designation for undisciplined soldiers.

>In 2 Corinthians 11.26 Paul lists these highwaymen as one of the many dangers that lurked along his apostolic mission paths. Josephus, too, uses the term as a designation for organized bands of highwaymen whose violence terrified travelers. He even speaks of Jewish Essenes who carried weapons on their journeys precisely as a protection against these bandits.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 944x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 944x400
>But wishing to justify himself, he said to Jesus, "And who is my neighbor?" 30Jesus replied and said, "A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among robbers, and they stripped him and beat him, and went away leaving him half dead. 31"And by chance a priest was going down on that road, and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.…
Pottery at work?
>>
People would probably take him more seriously if he didnt look like a clown.
>>
Max Landis is like a living tripfag. He is a nobody, should be ignored. But him and his awful opinions, keep popping up so much that you just start hating them.

This is why i (1)like anonymity.when one anon has a dumb opinion, you argue with them about just that thing. but when it's a trip fag you always can't help but argue with their persona and what they stand for and their other opinions. it's just like IRL. whenever you start arguing with someone it always starts with one thing but evolves into arguing about that time they dented your car, or whatever. which brings me to my next point, this is also why i like (2) keeping my edgy opinions to myself whenever you state an edgy opinion people pass judgement over you (i do it too...) about your motivations for holding that opinion. so the more edgy opinions you have (read: Max Landis or any trip fag) the more you hate them because the amalgamation of their edgy opinions makes you think they are a phoney or whatever.

[/blogpost]
>>
>>68062160

>>What exactly do you want from a Star Wars movie, Max Landis? Please tell us.

>>a good sequel to Return of The Jedi that uses the themes and settings of Star Wars to tell a new, different story about new characters, meaningfully evolving the world (rather than Imperials v Rebels) and giving a new emotional throughline other than "Chosen One Defeats Death Star And Villain With Personal Connection"

hey this guy is pretty based

so did he hate TFA or what? sounds like he hated it (I hope)
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 900x1200
You know how Empire is full of these great surprise pitfalls?

'Return' is really just full of lucky strokes like the Ewoks.
>>
>>68062160
>How dare they give people what they want, it's so cynical
He might actually have been able to say this if any of his movies were any good.
>>
>>68063669
He did. He thought Rey was a Mary Sue and that it was too much like the other good movies.
>>
>>68063669

He didn't care for it. I was annoyed that they just wanted to tell the same story again. I thought the idea that the Rebellion had founded a weirdo theocracy would be a good idea. But whatever.
>>
>>68062160
Does anyone think Max should be in front of the camera and not behind it?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.