[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a gut reaction when you see that bright red Netflix?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: brought to you by.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
brought to you by.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
Do you have a gut reaction when you see that bright red Netflix?
>>
>>68058126
I have a reaction somewhere else, if you catch my drift
>>
why am I still subscribed
>>
>>68058148
you need to puke because she's ugly
>>
I have a gut reaction when I see that gorgeous actress in heels and a dress.
>>
>>68058126
i wonder if she got the part because her boyfriend irl is blind...

dont get the haters though, would plow her like a overgrown cornfield
>>
>>68058251
>tfw she's taller than me

makes me rockhard tbuh
>>
>>68058126
yes
>>
>>68058324
what does her tall blind chad bf have to do with this? you know women are complex individuals with their own goals and capabilities, right?
>>
File: elektra.jpg (61 KB, 1280x837) Image search: [Google]
elektra.jpg
61 KB, 1280x837
>>
>>68058381
lol
>>
>>68058499
It's really too bad they couldn't find a hot Elektra.
>>
File: 1459328272276.jpg (212 KB, 600x872) Image search: [Google]
1459328272276.jpg
212 KB, 600x872
>>68058381
>>
>Netflix jews are raising the price to $10 a month.
>Didn't even send an email to notify people.
>Still not able to universally watch all the content on their service, because I'm not American

How good is Hulu? I might even just switch back to torrenting.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.