[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Midnight Special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: share.jpg (88 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
share.jpg
88 KB, 1200x630
Did /tv/ like it?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 420x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 420x438
Yes. Thought the story was more than enough to get invested in the relationships of the characters. General Zod did a great job as a protective father to his son.
I didn't like Dunst's character that much and Edgerton was cool as the faithful friend.
Dat ending was nice as well. Wish to know more but I like the subtle ambiguity which a lot of films nowadays lack thereof
>>
>>68058094

I did, but I wouldn't call it a must-see or anything. Pretty thin & minimal on plot and characterization. I didn't mind this, but ultimately the film is kind of forgettable. I saw it two weeks ago, and didn't really think about it again until now.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 500x745) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 500x745
I would still fuck the living shit out of Kirsten Dunst.
>>
>>68058844

...but only Fargo-Dunst, not that skeleton.
>>
No, it annoys me how these lame sundance directors think they can do capeshit as well. It is like they want to have it both ways.
>>
>>68058872
I am in love with her. I would no matter what. I think she's wonderful and beautiful inside.

I saw the movie mainly because she was in it.

Shame the movie was so slow.
>>
>>68058844
>>68059095

She's pretty great. Awesome actress. Nice tits.
>>
File: image.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1838) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1838
I am glad that Kirsten went from teen rubbish to being a decent actress.
>>
>>68059333

I want to lick her neck folds.
>>
>>68058740
The ending alone was memorable, I was not expecting that

>>68058844
I want to keep playing more mom roles
>>
>>68058094
Ugh only 58 screens why the fuck they can afford to wide release a shitty capeshit flick but not this whyyyyyyyy
>>
>>68060083
The Regal that's in a fucking mall is playing it near me. Where do you live?
>>
>>68060155
North New Jersey
>>
>>68060847
I'm sorry
>>
>>68061048
Fuck off.
>>
>>68060847
My apologies
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.