[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his deal anyway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: Stephen.jpg (27 KB, 595x449) Image search: [Google]
Stephen.jpg
27 KB, 595x449
What was his deal anyway?
>>
He was a Mary Sue or something
>>
he was a shady nigger
>>
He was uncle Ruckus
>>
>>68057110
He's Tom, your father Ben's less well off brother.
>>
BIG
>>
AMERICAN
>>
AMERIFATS
>>
>>68057251
WHITE
>>
the perfect slave
in a world of slavery, he's done really well for himself
he also genuinely loves Leo's character cuz he raised him
>>
>>68057110
A racist black guy
>>
>>68057222
Trips of truth
>>
he's a house nigga
>>
he found a way to live in a world of slavery better than most white man
>>
>>68057110

House Nigger who loved his master more than he loved himself
>>
>>68057110
he got caught having fun
>>
>>68057110
He wanted to know why there was a nigger on that there nag, but nobody ever gave him a straight answer. Hell, id be frustrated too.
>>
>>68057110

Stockholm syndrome, pretty much
>>
>>68057110
The Original Player Hater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW8ED1Ijea8&nohtml5=False
>>
>>68057110
Little known fact, they cast a white guy but accidentally inverted his colors in promotional material so they recast him.
>>
>>68057110
literally paused my DVD to calm my laughter during the scene when he tries to walk out.

this movie was actually better than I expected it to be.
>>
That must suck being black and then getting called a house nigger by another black person.
>>
>>68057110
Tarantino would do much better with characters like these if he'd read a little Faulkner.
>>
>>68057110
He knew what blacks would become.
>>
He understood that to be treated well as a slave he had to be the perfect slave. He obeyed orders without question, he punished other slaves and generally didn't act rebellious at all towards his master.

He also saw candy grow up from a child and legitimately cared for him.
>>
>>68057110
An example of a high ranking slave, a major domo who profits from his position by shitting on lower rank slaves.
>>
Good thread
>>
>>68061168
Can you blame him coming from his position though?
>>
>>68057344
DINGUS
>>
>>68061275
No. They were incredibly common, and part of the reason slavery was so engrained in cultures for thousands of years. They were stock characters in Roman comedies.
>>
>>68057110
Is this from the cancelled Uncle Ruckus spin-off movie?
>>
hair like dirty snow
>>
>>68057110
House nigger
>>
House nigga that saw any black person that was getting ahead or free.
>>
>>68057110

>I DON'T GOTTA PROBLEM, UNLESS YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH BURNING THE BED, THE SHEETS, AND THE PILLOWCASES ONCE THIS BLACK MOTHERFUCKER GONE

I can't imagine
>>
>>68061686
*as a threat to his position and power.

He also secretly ran the show in that house and didn't want nobody messing his good thing up
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.