[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To Catch A Predator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHetCELd_zU&nohtml5=False

Here is kevin westerbeck, the oompa loompa himself.

I know we make fun of manlets but this guy is like 5'0 tops

Who is the most pathetic of them all, the mickey mouse guy?

also hansen
>you say "im big" leling
>>
>>68056481
>NO RUBBER
>>
This show is disgusting. Their lives are ruined forever. Everyone deserves a second change
>>
>>68057092
fuck off cunnyfag
>>
>>68056481
what happened to this man? his legs are like hank hill's dad's.
>>
>>68056481
What's the deal with his gait? I've seen actual dwarfs walk better than that.

I don't think any of these can top the one where the guy brings his 3 year old son with him. Like what the fuck did he expect his kid to do while he's plowing the girl?
>>
>>68057092
No you fucking cunt. Not only have some of the jive-ass muthafuckaz on TCAP been caught twice by the police, but there were the two inbreds who managed to get themselves caught twice by Chris and co. themselves

This show is Darwinian law at fucking work. Not only do these scumbags deserve to be removed from the gene pool because they are shitheads who pray on children, but they are some of the dumbest people alive if they manage to not only get caught but convicted.
>>
File: fairfield-arrests.jpg (66 KB, 650x326) Image search: [Google]
fairfield-arrests.jpg
66 KB, 650x326
New show soon. These are the 10 guys that they caught
>>
>>68057092
Second chance for what?
They didn't even do anything wrong.
Women are biologically ready for sex at 12 or 13. In some countries the age of consent is 13. Spain I think.
The 13 year old girl was consenting so it's really a victimless "crime". Rape? LOL, give me a break. USA retarded laws.Glad I'm in Europe.
>>
>>68056481
Was there an episode where a guy walks in while another guy is being interviewed? I thought I remembered that but I cannot find it at all.
>>
>>68058116
Yeah, it was the house by the beach. One of the guys wanted to be a human toilet
>>
>>68058056
oh god the two on the right, im hype. When is this supposed to come out?
>>
>>68058282
Hansen released a video last month that said SOON, probably in the next couple of months
>>
>>68056481
This guy did nothing wrong, he was just trying to get women his own size. It's like that movie Jack
>>
File: 1429998156001.png (108 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
1429998156001.png
108 KB, 1631x1571
>>68056481
kek pedo dwarf
>>
File: 1460104490386.jpg (163 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1460104490386.jpg
163 KB, 800x800
>>68056481
>Molesterback
>dwarf manlet
>pedophile
>walks like a fucking penguin
>>
>>68056481
How does a guy like that avoid killing himself. Think about his highschool experience
>>
manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>68059126
i mean i like to think i overcome looking average and being 5'10 by working out and trying to better myself

but this guy is like 4'10, i mean how do you live with yourself. at least 5'4, 5'5 total manlets can ridicule this guy

adnd to top it off he is a pedo offender
what a sad little life
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.