[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /tv/ ready for the greatest scene in television history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1423558012193.png (2 MB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
1423558012193.png
2 MB, 1600x1065
Is /tv/ ready for the greatest scene in television history?
>>
>>68054247

They will fuck it up.
>>
>Game of Thrones
>greatest anything
>>
>>68054247
whats gonna happen?
>>
>>68054247
>>68054402
What's the scene?
>>
>Game of reddit
>important to history
>good in any shape or form
>>
>>68054247

>5000 hours in paint
>>
>>68054247
Should have ended last season with it reddit, don't you agree?
>>
>>68054460
>>68054450
Tower of Joy

They'll fuck it up
>>
>>68054450
Varys is going to sail back to kings landing to murder kevan & pycelle for a character that doesn't exist in the show
>>
>varys kills some dude with a crossbow

wow its fucking nothing
>>
>>68054483
reddit reddit reddit reddit
>>
>>68054247
Being a great scene in A Dance with Dragons ≠ Being a great scene in the show

The regular audience doesn't give a shit about Kevan or Pycelle, and Varys being there won't have the same amount of gravity attached without have been missing for two books/two seasons and without the context of Aegon it won't make sense or be that powerful

Its going to be awful
>>
>>68054486
>Game of quips wasn't bad to begin with

pleb
>>
>>68054486

>The Sword of the morning duel wields

Its already ruined
>>
>>68054770
Is this true? If so then you're right.
>>
>>68054796

There was leaked footage showing them fighting

its also in the trailer
>>
>>68054770
And the swords are called
>Dawn
and
>Dusk
>>
>>68054247
“I looked for you all around,” Ned said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Gerold answered.

“Woe to Robert Baratheon, the fat brother of Stannis if we had been,” said Ser Oswell.

“When the city fell, Jaime killed king Aerys, and I wondered where you were.”

“Far away,” Ser Gerold said.

“I came down on Stannis's starting city to lift the siege,” Ned told them, and the Lords Tyrell and Redwyne surrendered, and all their knights kneeled to Robert. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Arthur Dayne.

“Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone, with your queen and Prince Viserys. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Willem is a good man and true,” said Ser Oswell.

“But not of the Kingsguard,” Ser Gerold pointed out. “The Kingsguard does not flee.”

“Then or now,” said Ser Arthur. He donned his helm with angel wings protruding on either side.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Gerold.

Ned’s knights moved to his side. They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Dual Sword of the Morning. He unsheathed Dawns and held them with both hands. The blades were pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Ned said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.” [2]

*zoom on horse hooves*

"AGHGHGAHHAGHGHA" said Arthur Dayne as nameless knight stabbed him in the back.

"Thank you, Howland Reed from the Floating Island" said Ned. "I knew I could trust you."

*helicopter shot*
>>
>>68054247
Not even the best moment in the book
>>
>>68056044
name 5 scenes that are better (overall in the series)

the eunuch's voice seemed deeper
>>
>>68054247
You're a little late brotha
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sCmLg3omWVE
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.