[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Jesse Pinkman the most ungrateful piece of shit in the history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 12
File: Pinkman.png (870 KB, 1024x701) Image search: [Google]
Pinkman.png
870 KB, 1024x701
Is Jesse Pinkman the most ungrateful piece of shit in the history of television?

He goes into the business willingly, is bailed out by Walt again and again, is only ever manipulated by Walt for his own good, and can't even work up the decency to thank Walt when he rescues him from literal slavery?

I wish he had died.
>>
>>68053209
yeah not like walt is the one who got him enslaved in the first place
>>
Walt was the one who sold him to slavery though.
>>
Breaking Bad was literally forgettable as soon as it ended.

What a waste of time that show was.
>>
Season 2>season 1>>Season 4>>Season 5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A piece of steaming shit>>>>> Season 3
>>
>>68053254
>>68053271
He ordered his death, rightly so.
>>
>>68053209
>He goes into the business willingly
Walt literally blackmailed him.

Also Jesse wanted out of the business at the start of season 5, but Walt emotionally manipulated him into staying and breaking up with his girlfriend.
>>
>>68053413
so why the fuck would he thank him? would you thank a nigger for stopping to fuck you in the ass?
>>
>>68053209
He's just a kid, bra
>>
>>68053209
When they were working for Fringe and he already knew how to cook the good stuff, he was the only reason why they didn't clip Walter. So he wasn't an ungrateful bitch all the time.
Bitch.
>>
>>68053209

I'm glad no one on /tv/ is an actual writer. I know you autists wish everything was done with exposition because it's all you know, but the look they exchanged at the end was way more powerful than having some retarded "thank you" moment
>>
>>68053492
Ordering his death was the right thing to do because Jesse lacks honour and tried to rat him out. When Walt dropped the gun and didn't pop him in the head right after killing the Nazis, Jesse should have gotten on his knees and thanked him for forgetting all of his misdemeanors and having mercy on a weak little drug addict loser.
>>
>>68053550
The only reason they wanted to kill Walter is because Jesse lost his mind over some spic kid and Walt had to bail him out as always. Jesse was a pawn and Walt saved him from that serfdom too by poisoning Brock to break the conditioning because Jesse was to retarded to see the big picture.
>>
>>68053633
/thread
>>
>>68053209
>wish he had died.

Walt let his gf die.
bc of Walt the rednecks killed his other gf.

he wished that too.
>>
>>68053313
>Breaking Bad was literally forgettable as soon as it ended.
Because it wrapped up nicely and met its logical conclusion. There was no need for it to linger in your head for days after because everything was perfect.
>>
File: tiosees.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tiosees.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>68053369
Reminder that "Bit by a Dead Bee" is the best episode in the series.
>>
>>68054461
its undeniable one of them

Captcha: Select all images with a recreational vehicle (RV).
>>
I thought his name was Punkman for like 3 seasons
>>
>show ended without Walter paying for his crimes

ruined it for me
>>
>>68054461
That monologue about his friends and colleagues surpassing him in every conceivable way must pop into my head at least once a week
>>
>>68054906
he never said goodbye to his son who hates him if that helps you. Also Hank died
>>
>>68055035
But he did arrange millions for them to go to college and life a good life after he'd passed away, didn't he
>>
>>68054324
>Because it wrapped up nicely and met its logical conclusion.
>everything was perfect
Yeah that's why the future of the second biggest character is completely unknown and is literally in worse condition than he has ever been before. But I guess since he's driving away he'll be alright.
>>
Pretty sure he was raped desu
>>
>>68055293
I'd rape him, especially after his hair grew back.
>>
am i the only one that sees him coming back on Better Call Saul? i think in the last season of the showit will probably fast foward to Saul in the "present" working at the Cinnabon and seeing Walt's downfall. after that maybe Jesse finds Saul or Saul finds him and the go in search of the millions Walt buried in the desert. i think it would be a nice way to try and bring some conclusion to Jesse's arc and one last adventure for Saul/Jimmy.
>>
>>68053697
Yeah because walt poisoning kids is much le honorable.you jackass.
Jesse was fucked and he never asked to be saved. Walter did that.
>>
>>68056284
It was non-lethal poison you pussy. Get a grip.
>>
>>68056346
No one else knew that.
Plus you're justifying the action. You are a troll.
>>
>>68053209
>Is Jesse Pinkman the most ungrateful piece of shit in the history of television?

Yes. He is. That's his fate. He can never be happy and he ruins anything good in his life.

When he had a shitload of money all he could do was get high and eat pizzas with a bunch of hangers-on. He has no way of dealing with the money when he has it. No imagination. No ambition. His tragedy is that he is his own worst enemy.
>>
>>68055073
He got his come uppins rightly so. He couldn't give it to his family. He had to hide it and that hits walters pride like a punch from mike tyson. His wife wabts nothing to do with him. He died alone and broke. He had to spend most of the money he coveted on himself.
Him dying/not dying at the end is good it's a theory he lived to see court.
>>
reminder that walt didn't die and is going to go to trial for his many crimes
>>
>>68053369
Season three is the best season. The episode where Hank finds the RV and then gets memed into running to the hospital is the best ep.
>>
>>68056592
>implying the jury won't let him off like most sane audience members did when they realised he did it all to provide for his family after a tragic cancer diagnosis and everything he did was strictly necessary.
>>
>>68053209
He was just a small time cook, Walt got him in too deep and made him a killer. Also, he suffered far more than Walt.
>>
File: 1457868977878.jpg (39 KB, 492x388) Image search: [Google]
1457868977878.jpg
39 KB, 492x388
>>68054906
>>
>>68056721
How did he suffer more than Walt? Walt lost his entire family. Jesse saw some skanks he'd known for a few months dead.
>>
>>68056721
>>68056721
Poor Jesse was a gentle soul until Walt murdered his junkie waifu.
>>
>>68053209
>He goes into the business willingly
Walt blackmailed him into it.
>is bailed out by Walt again and again
He's also screwed over by Walt a number of times
>is only ever manipulated by Walt for his own good
Walt manipulated him to get things Walt wanted. Don't be naive.
>can't even work up the decency to thank Walt when he rescues him from literal slavery
Walt sent him into slavery in the first place.
>>
>>68057168
The nazis definitely wrecked his asshole on a nightly basis though
>>
>>68054461
I wonder if his aunt burrito died.
>>
>>68056475
He got a 7.62 to the gut, he didn't make it.
>>
File: Hitchens absolute sovereign.png (707 KB, 640x498) Image search: [Google]
Hitchens absolute sovereign.png
707 KB, 640x498
>>68057303
>Walt blackmailed him into it.

'Fear and liberty are consistent: as when a man throweth his goods into the sea for fear the ship should sink, he doth it nevertheless very willingly, and may refuse to do it if he will; it is therefore the action of one that was free: so a man sometimes pays his debt, only for fear of imprisonment, which, because no body hindered him from detaining, was the action of a man at liberty. And generally all actions which men do in Commonwealths, for fear of the law, are actions which the doers had liberty to omit.'

- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan, Chapter XXI
>>
>>68057390
But there was no blood when he laid down ajd right aftwr cops came. Schrodingers walter doesnt confirml or deny his death. He can make it
>>
I'm so sick of internet tough guys who think they're armchair crime lords. Please, do go on about the ice water in your veins and the fearsome, ruthless efficiency you would run your badass crime syndicate with if you weren't too busy masturbating to anime and eating twinkies in a basement somewhere.
>>
>>68056475
>come uppins

It's comeuppance. Jesus christ anon.
>>
>>68056703

Even though he admitted himself in the last episode that he did it because he liked it and all that family shit was a justification, you gigantic faggot.
>>
>>68057538
ok
>>
File: 1452233721738.jpg (68 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1452233721738.jpg
68 KB, 720x529
>>68057675
>>
>>68057713
He lied to Skyler to make her accept the money.

Learn to read between the goddamn lines!
>>
>>68057795

He didn't give her any money, you dumbass. The money is donated via Gretchen and Elliot to Walt Jr.
>>
>>68054812
How could you possibly think that?
>>
>>68057757
I agree with the point you made though.
>>
>>68057757
This seems like a useful image, thank you for posting it.
>>
>>68057168

Walt didn't 'lose' his family. They left him because of all the horrible shit he had done.
>>
Walt was a retard. There was literally no reason to keep Jesse once he started working for Gus. Wanting a non-handicapped surrogate son is not a valid reason.
>>
>>68057910
Why didnt you say so?
>>68057921
On this site? God yes it is
>>
>>68057986
Yeah it was pretty retarded, the motivation wasn't clearly presented.

They should have implied earlier on that Gail was trying to learn Walts cook, and then Walt catches on to the fact and asks for jesse instead to protect himself
>>
>>68057939
What did he do that wasn't necessary?

Get a grip man.
>>
>>68057795
He flat out told Jesse that he was doing it for himself.
>>
>>68058320
He's just giving them what they want because he's getting ready to die and it isn't worth arguing with their myopic idiocy.
>>
>>68056411
this
>>
>>68057538

utterly wasted here mate. 99.999% have no idea about Hobbes, realism, IR, or anything.

eg people might recognise machiavelli, but mention il princpe to them and you'll get nothing
>>
>>68056703
>$737,000 bare minimum was what he needed
>he made $80 million at the end of his reign

he literally had enough to stop and have god knows how much left over when gus died, his own greed pulled him back into the business
>>
>>68058761
He barely had anything when Gus died because his whore wife gave their money to Ted. He had to steal a thousand gallons of methlemene to satisfy Lydia and he pulled out as soon as he could.

Get a clue bro.
>>
>>68053209
Nah, he's just a dumb wigger. And his wigger attitude is what gets him in trouble. Still, the poor guy suffers a ton throughout the movie and its almost always because of Walt.
>>
Jessi dindu nuffin he a good boy
>>
>>68053633
Fucking this.

I've been noticing more and more in that trend in this shithole. For example, there have been threads about how the last interaction between Obi-wan and Anakin in Episode 3 was more powerful than Kylo Ren killing his father. They want characters explaining with detail how they feel;
According to /tv/, this:

Kylo Ren seemingly asking for help from his father, putting his mask down and giving his weapon to his father as a sign of surrender and willingness to go back to his family and make amends. Just as he's about to do that, the evil within him pulls him back and he kills his father, and just as he is dying, Han Solo caresses the face of his boy for the last time before falling into the abyss.

Shit even after Han Solo falls, you can see in Ren's face that deep down he kida regrets what he did, but he convinces himself that he did it to finally and fully give himself to the dark side.

Is somehow wore than:

>"FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI ARE EVIL"
>"THEN U ARE LOST"
>"YOU WERE MUH BROTHER ANAKIN, I LOVED YOU"
>"I HATE UUUUUU"
>>
File: A guide to Star Wars.png (3 MB, 3099x1700) Image search: [Google]
A guide to Star Wars.png
3 MB, 3099x1700
>>68059319
Anakin/Obi-wan is much more operatic. Get some taste, pleb.
>>
>>68059632
I know you're being sarcastic but c'mon man. This shit is getting old.
>>
>>68059632
whoever made picture is pretty pathetic.

On a bait level and much more on a humour level
>>
File: 1452268268145.jpg (49 KB, 655x560) Image search: [Google]
1452268268145.jpg
49 KB, 655x560
>>68056475
>come uppins
>>
>>68056038
>and the go in search of the millions Walt buried in the desert

Well that would be pretty fucking retarded since the Nazis took it all. Did you even watch the show?
>>
>>68053313

It was an ok show, but not one I'll watch again and again like Mad Men.
>>
File: 1458797414412.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1458797414412.png
444 KB, 800x600
>>68060523
>he watches Bad Men...

Found the 22 year old
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>68053633

This so much.

Something about the faint silhouette of Walter just stood out to me for some reason, fuck I'm getting goosebumps again just from looking at it.
>>
>>68060593

lol good1 m8
>>
Worst and most unrealistic character was Skylar

No woman who is burdened with a crippled son, new born, financial troubles and a soon to be dead husband would be this fucking retarded. This is why Season 3 was nearly unwatchable too me because it felt so fucking forced and stupid

Oh no my genius husband is using his last months to make sure that we are financially secure!
>>
The Walt defening in every BB thread is fucking hilarious.
>Muh he did it all for his family meme
It's like you retards didn't even watch the show.
>>
>>68057571
>But there was no blood when he laid down
But there was, wasn't there? I don't even remember but I think there was.
>>
I can really spot the newfags in this thread.

BB watch threads were seriously the Golden Age of /tv/. This place is shit now.
>>
>>68060815
He did it for his family, but he kept doing it because he enjoyed it. What's so hard to understand about this?
>>
>>68060607
>Walt in the dark, Jesse in the light
>This is the last time they spoke as friend
BRAVO VINCE
>>
>>68060523
>mad men
Christ
>>
>>68060813
It's like you've never actually interacted with a woman in your entire life
>>
>>68060861
Yes there was clearly a sizable pool of blood under him. That guy is retarded.
>>
Walt was a complete moron. He had the perfect gig set up with Gus and all he did was fuck it up. He could have clocked into work like it was a 9-5 weekday job and made millions in a couple years, but he had to let his pride get in the way of everything.
>>
>>68061007
True Skylar acted like a real life woman instead of a television woman. No one wants to see a real life woman on tv.
>>
would you guys cast him on a Neuromancer adaptation as Henry Dorsett Case ?
>>
>>68061007
>It's like you've never actually interacted with a woman in your entire life

A woman who sticks with you with a cripple and financial troubles for over a decade doesnt pull the shit she did. Even with woman logic applied her shit didnt make sense and they failed to redeem her
>>
>>68060873
this

i gotta admit i wasnt here for LOST but for me BrBa and True Detective S01 threads were the best

both had GOAT memes and discussion and almost all of /tv/ was liking it
>>
>>68060815
it's not even worth it to bother with them anymore
>>
>>68061050
wow man, deep insight right there, not like mike said the exact same thing before he died
WOWZER
>>
>>68060815
>Muh he did it all for his family meme

he did he simply started to enjoy what he did when he became successful and won some time with his chemo

theres nothing wrong with it and until the last episode he tried to get his family some money one way or another
>>
>>68061274
This
>>
>Breaking Bad thread
awwwwyes

I'm a new /tv/ regular, so I was wondering how amazing the BB threads were back in the day?
>>
>>68053209
Jesse is a precious wounded angel that needs to be gently held and protected.
>>
File: 1342298933771.gif (32 KB, 500x631) Image search: [Google]
1342298933771.gif
32 KB, 500x631
>>68061363
it's not something you can describe with words
>>
The end of Season 2 and the beginning of Season 3 was the breaking point for Walt and Jesse. Walt had enough money, but his ego compelled him to continue being Heisenberg. You gotta know when to walk away and quit while you're ahead. He just HAD to continue making meth for Gus.

Jesse had his chance if Walt hadn't allowed Jane to choke on her own vomit. It was his damned fault that she died. If he saved her, it's very likely Jane would trust Walt and not rat him out. Instead, Walt chose the cowardly way. That's when you knew Walt was beyond redemption. Up until that point, Walt was still a decent guy who committed crimes for the benefit of his family. Jane's death and Jane's father causing those plane crashes is all on Walt.

I seriously contemplate what would've happened if Walt hadn't gone back to Jesse's house. Jane would still be alive and it's very possible that the 2 of them would've left the Southwest and put their drug past behind them.
>>
>>68061853
As someone who hated what Walt let happen to Jane, I don't believe her living would have saved Jesse from his addictions. Because Jane was still addicted and probably did't have the willpower to pull away. However, I think whatever path he would have taken with her would have been ultimately better than the road Jesse continued down with Walt.
>>
>>68061853
Walt didn't make her shoot heroin and choke on her own sick. If he hadn't gone back, she'd still be dead.
>>
>>68061363
I didn't watch BB until 2011. My buddies were raving about it and /tv/ had all these threads that I finally got curious.

It still pains me that Walt's ego and Jesse's inability to think of the future is what caused their downfall. Walt was spineless and blamed everyone for his problems and when he became a big-time meth suppliers, he finally got the power that he craved for.
>>
>>68062017
Jane was a recovering addict and Jesse was the catalyst that got her back into drugs. They needed each other despite the fact they were also toxic.

Jesse was a wreck after Jane's death. Even his relationship with Andrea was bound to fail because of how much Jane affected him. Remember all the times he called her voice mail or that cigarette with her lipstick? The dude was damaged goods after Season 2. No surprise he did stupid shit.

>>68062217
Walt accidentally knocked Jane to roll on her back which causes her to choke on her own puke. He had a chance to save her, but didn't.
>>
>>68062529
Oh I agree. His character became incredibly tragic after that and I felt the writers must have been incredibly sadistic playing a game of"how much more shit can we do to Jesse before he feels absolutely nothing anymore"
>>
You know what I couldn't stand about Jesse? He just had to buy his aunt's house to spite his parents. To be frank, if I had a druggie son like Jesse, I'd treat him the same way too. He didn't understand that despite the cuntish treatment he got from his parents, they were at the end of their rope. They wanted him to recover and quit drugs, but to no avail.

I know parents are supposed to have unconditional love for their children, but realistically, Jesse's parents did all they could for their eldest and were trying to make sure their second son didn't go down the same path.

Speaking of which, if I were Walt, I can see why he wanted to continue cooking meth. His wife is a harpy, his son has cerebral palsy which would actually make me ashamed of him, I work at 2 dead-end jobs, and despite my genius, I pissed away from millions because of MUH PRIDE.
>>
>>68062643
You know what was the final straw that I had for all of Jesse's suffering? When we found out Walt poisoned Andrea's son so that Jesse could help him take out Gus. That was also the point at which I couldn't even see anything redeemable from Walt. All the shit he did earlier was sorta justified as a means of survival, but poisoning that kid was fucked up.
>>
>>68062871
FUCK this.

>>>>>>muh """"""""poisoning""""""""

Walt was never going to kill that kid. It's called a bluff
>>
>>68063227
It's not a bluff if you actually do it. Lily of the Valley is poisonous as fuck. It was incredibly risky for him to do that in the first place and Brock could've easily have died.
>>
Did anything anywhere even explain why the fuck Walt got booted from the billionaire's company?
>>
>>68063396
yes, you have to watch the show to find out why.
>>
>>68063396
He wasn't booted. Walt sold his shares which weren't worth much when the company started out. All we know is that Walt got pissed after meeting Gretchen's parents one weekend and left her and the company.

Maybe it was Gretchen's parents thinking that Walt wasn't good enough for their daughter, or more likely, Walt thought he wasn't good enough because he had an inferiority complex or misread something that was completely innocuous.
>>
>>68053209
Just realised this is a digital painting and not a photograph.
>>
>>68059319
Reading this much into starshit. Please grow up.
>>
>>68053369
>being this retarded
Season 3> 4>5A>5B>2>1
>>
>>68055100

Remember how he wanted to go to Alaska when Walt told him to leave New Mexico?

Jesse was probably at worst looked into after the whole manhunt thing ended. Hank withheld info on Walt.

So Jesse's driving off to Alaska, as a new man
>>
>>68059729
i found it funny
>>
>>68053209
he should have died but reddit fanbase convinced bravo to give him a happy ending cause awww muh jesseeee walt is such a bad man awwww
>>
>>68058119
Sell meth
>>
>>68064395
How was that a happy ending?

He's absolutely worse off before he worked with Hank.
>>
>>68061038
There actually isnt you retard
>>
but
>MUH JUNKIE GIRLFRIEND WHO WAS STEALING ALL MY MONEY
sad thing is ive known way too many people like him too. literal wife's sons tier
>>
>>68063349
>If ingested—even in small amounts—the plant can cause abdominal pain, vomiting, reduced heart rate,[20] blurred vision, drowsiness and red skin rashes.

nothing in there about "high risk of death"
>>
File: e2C13Wo.png (505 KB, 359x815) Image search: [Google]
e2C13Wo.png
505 KB, 359x815
>>68060903

Don't know if sarcastic or not but I for one loved it; fuck, the entire scene was amazing. It shows how Jesse felt about Walter in S1.

Walt being all dark represents Jesse's confusion as to who he thought Walter was.

Then we get a close-up of Walt with his face being more clear. Followed up by Jesse's approving-but-subtle nod, this gives us a look on how Jesse sees him; he knows Walt was a just a human.

Jesse then gets into the car, reverses it behind Walter and then drive around him the other direction.

Jesse was Walters apprentice, but became his own person. He goes ahead of Walter, learning from both of their mistakes.

Finally, pic related.
>>
>>68064661
>How is that a happy ending

He isn't dead and he's free. Literally the best case scenario for him in those circumstances.

The entire show had this problem though. It had this constant threat of things getting real but they never did.
>>
>>68064889
God, this show is such a work of art. It had a perfect ending, didn't last too long or too short, they didn't come up with some stupid movie idea, the writers and producers aren't idiots, and the spin-off offers a little more interest.
>>
>>68062750
>>68062750
Its probably the fact his aunts death cause the drugs. Yes he wasnt the best the parents were shit parents. They fucked up with jesse and when he didnt turn out well they brushed him under the rug and focused on his little brother. The fact it was the nephew that took care of the aunt indicates they aren't close with the mom or dad or even had a falling out. How would you feel that you get kicked out of something that was yours and your parents written you off way befpre the drugs.
>>
>>68065005
This is true. Remember how he argued with his mom that he took care of his mom's sister and got slapped for it? The mom knew that Jesse was right, but was gonna kick her own son to the streets.

Though to be fair, I'd freak the fuck out if a meth lab was in a house under my name.
>>
Remember the episode about the two meth addicts with the neglected child?

Remember how the man's head getting crushed by the ATM was played for laffs?

Why didn't anything else like that happen after season 2?
>>
File: Mr White is Santa! .jpg (94 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
Mr White is Santa! .jpg
94 KB, 500x560
>>68053209
>>
>>68067202
It was foreboding of what kind of life Jesse and Jane would have if they had run off. They're both druggies and would've ended up like those 2 shitheads.
>>
>>68066428
Im not arguing that one bit I'd freak out too. But lets not overlook that they were shit parents.
>>
>>68068109
Both Jesse and his parents were shitty. Jesse could've tried harder to actually get clean and his parents could've been more supportive. It's why Breaking Bad is a good show because all the characters are actually people not caricatures of what we expect them to be.
>>
>>68068213
I agree with that. I am not excusing jesse by any means but the relationship vetween hesse and his parents was done so well
>>
Did Walt actually cared about Jesse or he just manipulated him from start to finish?
>>
>>68054906
>had to literally hide in some cabin in buttfuck nowhere
>kids hate you
>wife hates you
>can't get medical care
>lost almost all the money you made that led to this point
>didn't pay for his crimes

I think they outright stated even if they arrested him they wouldn't bother putting him in jail since he was death sick anyways
>>
>>68068705
They made it pretty clear he cared in the episode when his son is looking after him, Jr tells Walt he loves him and Walt is completely out of it and says "I love you too, Jesse."
>>
>>68053209
Pretty much. My best friend became a methhead like Jesse. He completely changed. Never trust a methhead.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.