[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: milkshake.jpg (17 KB, 562x269) Image search: [Google]
milkshake.jpg
17 KB, 562x269
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE
>>
>>68050711
Classic
>>
I thought Paul Dano and Classic Dano were the same person and still did when the movie ended.
>>
>>68050734

But they are
>>
>you now remember how much better classicman was then Daniel Day Lewis
>>
>you now remember DDayL acted precisely how your father treated you.
>>
Why didn't Eli just shake Daniel's hand?
>>
>>68050901
YOU'RE JUST A BASTARD FROM A BASKET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT
>>
>>68050711
IT BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD
>>
>>68050768
Are they? There has to be some thematic reason why Classic Paul Dano played both characters.
>>
>>68050711
that stank of a 'memorable line' attempt

weakest part of the movie
>>
i remember when this was a meme
>>
>>68050971
DAMN RIGHT, ITS BETTER THAN YOURS
>>
I took my dog to a kennel for a week recently.

I was doing the handover and a guy took him away from me while I paid the deposit to his wife.

I began shouting "I've abandoned my boy!" but she never got the reference.
>>
>>68051001
I COULD TEACH YOU, BUT I'D HAVE TO CHARGE
>>
>>68050711
I DRINK IT UP!

SLLLLLLLRRRPP!
>>
File: DRRRAAAAIIIIINAGE.webm (2 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
DRRRAAAAIIIIINAGE.webm
2 MB, 1920x816
>>
File: DRAINAGE.png (820 KB, 720x1126) Image search: [Google]
DRAINAGE.png
820 KB, 720x1126
>>
>>68050711
Great scene.

>>68050991
You're wrong.
>>
>>68050991
There Will Be Blood is awesome because every scene is attempting to be iconic

even when its hit or miss it's still ambitious as hell
>>
>>68050991
Dano is a false classic and you are the weakest part of this thread.
>>
>>68050999
>you will never live in the glorious mid-2000s age of proto-memeage EVER again
jdimsa
>>
my name is daniel PLAINNNNVIEW

>overacting every line
>ddl's career
>>
>>68051049
YAZOO or FRIJJ?

Choose wisely...
>>
>>68051051
It's been a while since I've seen this movie
Why did he go all crazy and beat that kid to death?
>>
>>68051746
Payback for making him ABANDON MY CHILD in church
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
ROMAN POPERY
O
M
A
N

P
O
P
E
R
Y
>>
>>68050711
TWBB is a pretend epic. Every reply to this thread is nothing but a meme. Not even once have I seen such a shameless imposter, like this Paul Thomas (I love memes and ripping off old established classics) Cuckerson. I swear, if he was born a little later, he'd be a redditor, like his meme disciples
>>
>>68051746
They were also enemies. The whole point of the movie was to portray the whole capitalism vs religion showdown. Eventually, one would fall.
>>
>>68050999
I know this was a meme for a bit, but it honestly never felt like one.
Was at a time where normies were getting their hands on them, so it kinda fell flat.
>>
>>68051746
he has a history of murder when angry
>>
>>68050991
Because of all the people quoting it, I thought it was going to feel like that, but I barely noticed it while watching the movie. Him stomping down the alley while shouting "I AM THE THIRD REVELATION" left a much bigger impression. That entire scene is great.
>>
>>68051746
Because he was an angry husk of a man driven only by hate and the desire to beat other people.
>>
>>68051746
>Movie is called "There will be blood"
>They had to have blood in there at some point
Paul W S Anderson is a hack
>>
This film is a comedy, right? I didn't think it was up until DdL started talking with that silly voice and also this entire scene.
>>
*beat* Jump in my shit...
Feel the bit...
Shake the breakdown..
Feel the tit...

I drink your milkymilkyshake let you feel my tit
>>
>>68050980
the original actor got sick or something
classic dano had two weeks to do the play
>>
>>68050980
>>68050768
>>68050734
Their twin brothers in the movie u fuckin retards, the guy who was supposed to play Eli sunday dropped out cuz he was scared shitless of DDL so Dano took the roll. This site is terrible man ill stick with IMDB forum
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.